Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Yep - I'm going to wear some killer heels and leggings, may even get a fake tan too...!! Bummer about the beans, but never mind, will be sticking to red and green now anyway.

Love the top Karen, I may have another little peek now, esp as it's free postage.

Monday - red day
B: 42g crunchy bran and a banana (B)
S: Apple
L: Salad and slim a soup (2 syns)
S:
D: Roast chicken and veggies with a jacket spud (B)

Yep - it's free if you choose the slow coach one, can take up to 6 days but if it's free I don't care! x

Couldn't agree more. I haven't bought anything from ASOS in ages but I used to always buy loads at the same time as I hate paying for delivery for just one thing! Didn't do my bank balance any favours though!

Top is lovely - I'm on the lookout for a nice top and I can't find any I like!

x

Ohh also - re the slow coach bit, I got an email yesterday saying it had been dispatched, only ordered on Saturday evening so double yay for lots less than 6 days!

Right todays food diary..

Tuesday - red
B: Pineapple and yogurt
S: Apple
L: Chicken salad
S: Fibre plus bar (B)
D: Chicken and veg

(wish I was this good everyday... but there again it is wi day, just don't think being good 1 day out of 7 is very productive!!) x

Ah lou you're so close to the 3stone marker, gonna pass my weight loss any time now hehe :D That top is gorgeous you wee fashionista you :D!

Hi kiki, how are you lovely..... as for my weightloss... we'll not talk about that this week (4.5lbs ON - OMFG).
ModKaren - don't read this bit... I'm thinking it because I lose 5lbs the week before on CS, I then came back to SW and gained, ok I had a few naughty bits but no where near enough to gain my lovely 4 and a half flaming pounds.

Grrgh - never mind, clean slate this week.... onwards and downwards, I'll get there eventually, no matter how long it takes, talking of that - I'M LATE FOR WORK NOW xxx

Awww Louise ((hugs)) that weight gain will come off again, but I must admit I would have been the same! Anyhoo, still fight the good fight, onwards and downwards! Wish it would come off bloomin quick tho lol xx Boo xx

Lou - sorry to hear about the gain...even though it sounds like you've kept your game head on, I know it must be really frustrating. Having said that - and sorry if this comes out wrong - don't you think that it underlines why SW is so good? Any other low calorie or restricted "diet" you can lose weight, but once you start eating 'normally' you tend to gain the weight you've lost because it's not a sustainable way of life, whereas I truly believe SW is....outside of the odd blip or weekend off! I'm definitely a firm believer of the 'SW is a way of life not a diet' mantra - the only thing I'm really planning to change when I reach target is to reintroduce more olive oil.

You'll get it off though, once your body sorts itself out! Red days are always best for me to lose weight. Good luck for this week x :)

Yep, strangely enough, i've never had a gain this big BUT I'm not down about it?? I'm fighting to go and sooooo agree that SW is the best way to do this. My collegue at work lost 5 or 6 stone last year on cambridge but has now put it all (and more) back on again.

Anyway - Wednesday green
B: Fresh pineapple and yogurt
S: Apple and satsuma
L: Taglitelle with tomatoes and peppers and tiny bit of chicken (B)
S: 12 mikados (6 syns) and pineapple
D: Steamed cod with sw chips and mushy peas (B)

Ohh - p.s, I fainted last night, was pretty scary, first time it's ever happened so put it down to just getting out a hot bath... but still feeling a bit weird and spaced out / dizzy today so maybe it's start of flu or something?

*hugs* Gee hope you're feeling better :(

As for the gain, not to worry eh because you're gonna be back on track and ready for a Christmas party in a little dress this year ;)

sorry to hear about your gain. if i can shift 10-14lbs in 2 or 3 weeks and gain a few pounds back when i switch then i'm ok with that. hopefully i won't put it all back on.

when i went on holiday i gained about 5lbs and it's only since i've been back in england that i've lost the plot and put another stone on! i shoulda just joined SW when i left the airport! lol

Ah Lou, you will have that gain off in no time... if you did CS the week before then may be your body's not sure what's going on... get back to plan and you will get that off no probs as you are a pro! ;)

How you feeling now? If your not feeling too good or worried go and see your GP, even if you got out of a hot bath you still shouldn't have fainted:confused:. Without you thinking I am mental, are you eating/drinking enough?:eek:

Make sure you give yourself some TLC and take it easy chick. x x x

Aww thanks for the support you guys! Hehe, feeling much better about things and am loving being 100% on plan again.

Am on a neutral day so far??

B: Porridge and a banana (B)
S: Apple, satsuma and fibre plus bar (B)
L: Hard boiled egg and salad with ff dressing
S: 4 chocolates (8 syns - yum)
D: ??? Either chickpea dahl and rice or some kind of meat salad??

Yay, no work tomorrow, am off shopping with my Mum, taking her out for lunch as it's her birthday on Saturday. x

Hey Lou.

Don't worry about the gain. I went to Athens last week and was off plan for 2 weeks and I also had a gain of 4lb. But I think I needed that to happen as I have become far too complacent. I know your reasons are totally different as you did a week of CS (Brave girl).

You have done fab tho. Nearly a full stone a head of me- I know im so rubbish hahaha!!!

Anyways hun hope your well. I havent read your diary fully yet but any news on the bf front?

Take care xxx

Hi Niknaks, yay to Athens, did you have fun? 4lbs in 2 weeks is nothing, I'd be proud of that (also just goes to show what would happen if we gave up SW all together, I'd be back where I was within a couple of months). On the boyfriend front, am still single, but friends with my ex, I'm finding it really hard to cut myself off from him when he is always there and asking how I am etc, I don't really have many friends anymore as they all moved away after Uni, so it's hard being so on my own.

Suki - I'm feeling lots better thanks, have had a lovely lie in this morning, although I dreamt about work and half way through that dream I got woken up by a text FROM WORK, argh. Off for serious retail therapy this afternoon though, am going to brave a bit of Xmas shopping...eek

Red day today
B: Onion, bacon and cherry tomato omelette (Blooooming lovely)
L: Taking my mum out for lunch as it's her birthday tomorrow so something meaty and salady hopefully
D: Mango chicken (pg 79 of Oct mag) with diced jacket potato chucked in (B and 4 syns)

Ohh eck! I went out for lunch....

B: Onion, bacon and cherry tomato omelette (Blooooming lovely)
L: Ploughmans platter (2 slices of ham - free / salad / pickled onions / bit of cheese - A / AND A MINI PORK PIE - [oink oink]- 10 syns and one slice of brown bread -B)
D: Mango chicken (pg 79 of Oct mag) - 2 syns and a jacket potato (B)

Last edited:
Back