Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Morning diary... red day today as out for a 3 course meal for Mum's birthday this evening.

B: Apple and satsuma and a babybel light (1/3A)
L: Chilli (3 syns) and salad
D: Melon / Pork fillet and veg / Pud = ?? (allowing 2Bs and 15 syns)

Having a day round the house today, need to sort garden out etc etc. Hope everyone has a lovely day... back to work tomorrow :-(

Last edited:
oooooooooh i love eating out :) have a lovely time. don't be too harsh on yourself if you decide to be a little bit naughty. if you are naughty though you need to get straight back on plan in the morning ;)

Mmmm, thanks girls, had a lovely meal and wasn't that naughty either....

I had, melon with a vanillia syrup as a starter (2 syns??), Roast loin of pork with 2 new potatoes (B), ratatoulie, carrots and gravy (5 syns) followed by.... wait for it.... fruit salad, hehe!!

Sunday - red
B: 42g allbran (B)
S: Banana and yogurt
D: Mango chicken (2 syns) with jacket potato (B) -> my favourite dinner at the moment

Blimming heck - i've not stopped eating today..

Sunday - red
S: yogurt, 3 x babybels (a) and 2 biscuits (5 syns)
S: Boiled egg and an apple
D: Mango chicken (2 syns) with jacket potato (B) -> my favourite dinner at the moment

Hi Louise

Hope you are feeling better now and no more fainting episodes! Can you do me a favour and tell me the recipe for your mango chicken please, thanks :) xx Boo xx

Mango chicken sounds glorious! Got a wee soft spot for mango chutney recently haha.

Always feels weird when there's a day I don't stop eating even if it is SW friendly food :D

Hope you're well x

Mango chicken is soooo nice..

1 chicken breast per person
1 tbsp of mango chutney per person
Handful of mange tout
Chopped peppers*
Onion*
Mushrooms*
1 hexB size jacket potato per person

This is my version (the mag says to do it in the oven, which is nicer as it crisps up, but is quicker in the wok)

Dice the chicken and stick it in pan, sealing it, add chopped peppers etc etc until softened, mix the mango chutney with equal quantity of warm water, stir and add to the pan with everything else, five mins before serving add the cooked diced jacket potatoes and the mango tout.

Gorgeous!

Ok.... today's food, it's a green day and I'm so looking forward to my taglitelle later on, mmm.

L: Apple
S: Part of a bag of minsterals (9 syns)
S: Supernoodles
D: Taglitelle with bacon (B), cherry tomatoes and sweet chilli philladelphia (A)

sounds yum again Lou , im deffo gonna try the mango chicken mmmm mouth watering thinking bout it!
glad you had a good meal out and suprisingly a sw friendly one good on ya i can t help but let rip on dessert if i ever go out last time i had eton mess ahhhh enjoyed every mouthful and was tempted to lick the plate knowing id be back to plan the following day!(dont think the other customers would have been impressed though) hehe
anyways have a great WI this week
xx

Thanks Louise will definately give it a go, I did find a recipe for mango chicken but nothing like yours, the other recipe had quark mixed with mango stuffed into a chicken breast and wrapped with lean bacon, both sound yummy lol xx Boo xx

Eeek, it's weigh in day today, hopefully I'll get rid of a bit of last weeks gain... although it's getting too blooming cold to stand on the scales in leggings and a vest top, I feel practically naked!!

Been to see my consultant today about my elbow (had an op in July)... he thinks my problem is I'm double jointed through out my body and the op was pointless - you'd think they'd have thought about that before they put me through the operation??? Arrgh.

Anyway - green day today
S: Peach activia yogurt (0.5 syns)
L: Mugshot
S: Mince pie flavour hifi bar [GORGEOUS] (B), 2 x flumps (3 syns) and an alpen light (3 syns)
D: Chickpea dahl and rice

Last edited:
Hey fingers crossed for ya for tonight! I put on 1 lb today, just not been at it at all!!!

Re: Lou's Diary

Louise24 said:
Eeek, it's weigh in day today, hopefully I'll get rid of a bit of last weeks gain... although it's getting too blooming cold to stand on the scales in leggings and a vest top, I feel practically naked!!

Been to see my consultant today about my elbow (had an op in July)... he thinks my problem is I'm double jointed through out my body and the op was pointless - you'd think they'd have thought about that before they put me through the operation??? Arrgh.

Anyway - green day today
S: Peach activia yogurt (0.5 syns)
L: Mugshot
D: Not sure yet - possibly chickpea dahl and rice?

Good luck with your weign in tonight Louise fingers crossed for you. It must be annoying ( I know not the right word) about your elbow hope it feels better soon! xx Boo xx

Thanks girlys..... well... I lost 2.5lbs, yay, that's a step in right direction, heres to the same for next week, I have also re proved to myself that SW does work if I stick to it. x

Well done on the weight loss this week!
:happy036:

Back