Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Thanks hun...... am back in the zone and got my week planned out already (OCD!!!)

Wednesday - red day
B: 3 weight watchers sausages (1.5 syns), scrambled eggs and mushrooms
L: Tuna salad and a gorgeous mince pie flavour hifi bar (B) - wish I'd bought two packs now
S: Apple and yogurt
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese in the middle, served with leeks, carrots and a jacket potato (B)

Congrats on your weight loss Louise bet ya pleased! xx Boo xx

Hehe - Karen you are a muppet, to be fair my sw consultant would know more about elbows than the doofus I went to see...!

Mince pie flavour hifi bars are amazing, I actually prefer them to mince pies... mmmmmmm.

Hello diary... just a quick update on today's food, have made some gorgeous mushroom soup for lunch tomorrow and it's syn free, yum..

Wednesday - red day
B: 3 weight watchers sausages (1.5 syns) and scrambled eggs
L: Tuna salad and a gorgeous mince pie flavour hifi bar (B)
S: Tasters (12 syns)
S: 2 x Apples and satsuma
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (A) in the middle, served with cabbage, carrots and a jacket potato (B)

Thursday - Red day
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
S: Apple
L: Mushroom soup and 2 finn crisps (need to check syns)
S: Yogurt (0.5 syns) and a hifi bar (B)
D: Pork meatballs in a spicy chilli tomato sauce with cabbage and carrots

xxx

well done on the 2.5lbs loss Lou! you're doing great!

Hi Kirsta.... yep, I invented it myself but here goes...

* 1 diced onion
* 3 rachers of lean bacon
* Approx 10 flat mushrooms or a about 5 with a mix of other mushrooms
* Chicken oxo

Right... cook the bacon in a pan slowly so all the flavour comes out, don't worry if the bottom of the pan goes brown, the onions will pick up the flavour...add the mushrooms to the bacon and leave to cook for a few mins.... add the chopped mushrooms and crumble an oxo cube over the mixture... stir round and leave to cook together for a minute... add in some boiling water to cover the mushroom and simmer for 15 to 20 mins, leave to cool and blitz.

This doesn't look very appealing but tastes lovely, hope you get on ok with it x

Ameded food diary for the day

Thursday - Red day
B: Allbran and banana (B)
S: Apple and satsuma
L: Mushroom soup and 1 finn crisp (1 syn)
S: Yogurt (0.5 syns) and a hifi bar (B)
D: Pork chilli and salad

I'm tempted to make another batch this weekend.

Tomorrows food diary... red day (and I'm having a sneeky chinese)
B: 42g Allbran (B) and sliced banana
S: Satsuma and apple
L: Chilli and salad (2 syns)
D: Kung Po chicken and little bit of boiled rice (!!)

Hi everyone - busy today... just finished work (awful shift :cry:) and am off to Llandudno tonight to see Rhod Gilbert... feeling a bit down as was meant to be going with my ex, anyway today's food....

Saturday - green day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: Apple, satsuma and cereal bar (3 syns)
L: Mugshot and quavers (4.5 syns)
D: Pasta and something...

Hi diary.. well Rhod Gilbert was brilliant, I haven't laughed so hard much in ages, he was on stage from half 8 to half 10, fair play to him!

My ex lives closer to the venue than I do, so was meant to stay at his, instead I had to drive all the way home so wasn't home to well gone midnight (it's ok, I didn't turn into a pumpkin).

So today - Sunday... Wanted to go and watch the rememberance parade but I've missed it, the parade starts at 0945 as they go to church first.. think I'll stay and watch it on the tv with a mug of coffee.

Sunday
B: 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns) with scrambled eggs and cherry tomatoes
L/D: Roast chicken with carrots, red cabbage, leeks and jacket potato (B and 5 syns for chicken skin I'll pinch)

Sunday
B: 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns) with scrambled eggs and cherry tomatoes
S: Jam doughnut (10 syns)
L/D: Roast chicken with carrots, cabbage and sw roast potatoes (2Bs) and teaspoon of cranberry sauce (2 syns?)

I'm sat on sofa watching xfactor and can't wait to see Take That...eek. x

Glad you enjoyed Rhod Gilbert! I thought he would be good, but his shows sold out fast so I didn't get to see this tour. Maybe next year!

P.S. The gym's that way (*points in direction of gym*) ;)
I'm hoping that I will stay motivated to go for a while at least. I'm quite tight, so I like the challenge of going often enough that it makes it cheaper than paying per visit! :)

Thanks prawn.... I will be going today, promise.

Monday - red day
B: Yogurt (0.5 syn), satsuma and flump (1.5 syns)
L: ??
D: Mango chicken (1B and 2 syns)

Yay - I went to the gym, when I put my tag thing in the machine it was there in front of me.... the last time I went was the 18th October!!! Oops.

Updated menu..
Monday - red day
B: Yogurt (0.5 syn), satsuma and flump (1.5 syns)
L: Bacon, tomato and onion omlette with salad
S: Quark with sweetner, little bit of options hazlenut hot choc mixed in with a chopped banana - HEAVEN
D: Mango chicken (1B and 2 syns)

Tuesday - Green day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: Apple and satsuma
L: Mugshot and yogurt
S: Mincepie hifi after WI
D: Cajun sw wedges and something!

Back