Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Congratulations!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:happy096: :happy096: :happy096: :happy096: :happy096:

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thanks everyone, am so frustrated with how slow it's going but I suppose slow and steady will cross the finish line in the end....

Today...was meant to go to the gym after work but haven't, my excuse - it's too cold?? (I know it's a rubbish excuse, will think of a better one next time).

Went a bit 'waaaah' after WI last night, had pasta but was so hungry I put in 100g of skin on chips (1 syn) and rf garlic bagette too (2 slices = 7 syns)... talk about carb overload!!

I suppose it was better to pig out on that than chocolate / chinese / chipy / crisps / cheese - blimming heck, ban the letter 'c' and it'd be a right skinny ass.

Wednesday - green

B: Pear and low fat yogurt
S: Banana and satsuma
L: Pasta with leeks, peas and philadelphia (A), hifi bar (B) and apple
S: 3 biscuits through out day whilst at work (7.5 syns :whoopass: )
D: Chicken (B) with cajun wedges and sweetcorn

...am so frustrated with how slow it's going but I suppose slow and steady will cross the finish line in the end....

lou you're not going slow at all. you're losing weight in a healthy and sensible way. it doesn't feel that long ago that you came on here and said you were rejoining. in that time i've gained and lost the same stone twice over i think! you're defo an inspiration to me and although i'm dreading rejoining SW tonight i am also looking forward to getting on plan and seeing the results.

Kirsta - you're right, they're within my syns but they just weren't worth 7.5 syns if you know what I mean, plus I'm mad with myself for eating them almost without realising?

Karen - I've been losing / gaining the same stone for the last.... 8 or so years, it's only this time I've managed to keep it going, just grit your teeth girly and you will do it, if you don't enjoy class, don't stop but make sure you go each week to get weighed.

xx

Hehe, glad group went well hun, hope you're settling back into sw.

Today.....bbrrgh, just got home after leaving at 0530 and will soon be tucked up in my warm bed.

Green
B: 42g crunchy bran and a pear (B)
S: Satsuma and apple
L: Salad box (3 syns)
S: Bread (B) with cheese (A) and pickle (2 syns)
S: Chocolate (2 syns)
D: Pasta n' sauce
S: Baked beans

Red day tomorrow and until wi day......

B: 2 LF sausages (1 syn), tomatoes, bacon and egg
L: ??
D: Roast pork, roast potatoes (B) carrots and cabbage

Wow well done Lou! You are doing fabulous! Some how i managed to put on half a pound this week but i was so good i just didnt deserve it!:(

I agree with karen. Your weight loss isn't coming off slow at all. We rejoined the same time this year and you have lost near enough an extra stone than me in that time! You are doing fabulous!

You are such an ispiration to me. I come on here to check you diary first every time- even before i update my own. You are just doing fab!:D x

Aww that's sweet, thanks hun, it's nice to know other people read my diary, hehe. Re the tiny gain, that's rubbish, it's ok when you know you deserve it but total rubbish when you don't. Just see it as a blip with the scales and you'll have that and more off for next week. xx

Yay, my mum has just been over and re wallpapered my living room, look ace now! Off to walk to the library in a min, I spend a fortune on books and have realised that I can get them for free if I go to the library, I've always though it was for fuddy duddys but if I'm saving money I don't care.

Red day
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Bacon and sausage sandwich (B and 0.5 syn)
S: Pear
D: Roast pork, red cabbage, potatoes (B) and carrots

Off to Chester shopping tomorrow and having lunch at this place.... Barlounge, Chester | Eat out for lunch hmmm, decisions, decisions!

Morning everyone - YAY... it's snowed, I want to go play in it but have to go and do boring xmas shopping..

Saturday - red day
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
L: Eating out (link to menu is in post above) hopefully make a sensible choice but the are so many yummy naughty things...
D: ??

L: Eating out (link to menu is in post above) hopefully make a sensible choice but the are so many yummy naughty things...
D: ??

hey lou - you're not the only one that wants you to get your 3 stone award this week. MAKE A SENSIBLE CHOICE!!! ;)

hey lou - you're not the only one that wants you to get your 3 stone award this week. MAKE A SENSIBLE CHOICE!!! ;)

Haha, thanks hun... I did make a kind of sensible choice... my day went like this..

B: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
L: Mixed plates for starters - picked at: baby sausages in mustard dressing / garlic ciabatta / potato wedges (!!) then for main course I had butternut squash rissotto (gorgeous)
D: Cajun potato wedges

I know the above sounds bad, but I'm not having any other syns and have allowed a B for the parmesan. Will be super good again tomorrow to try and get that sodding 3 stone award.

xxx

looks good to me lou - you avoided pudding and it doesn't sound you lost the plot! lol
and you walked around the shops so probably burnt any extra calories away!

i can't wait for weigh-in on wednesday.... first week excitement!!!

Yay, fingers crossed for Weds hun.

Sunday - red
B: Scrambled eggs in a pitta bread (B)
S: Fruit
L: Pork salad
S: 3 chocolate eclairs (3 syns - the sweets not the type filled with cream...I WISH they were 1 syn each)
D: Chilli and potato wedges (2 syns for bit of packet spice mix) and (B)

Am working today :-(

Last edited:
Back