Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hi hun, went ok thanks... but am having xmas dinner part 2 today so fully expect to max it out... hehe. How was your Christmas hun? What did Santa bring?

Monday - Green day
B: Fruit salad and sweetened quark
L: Roast Goose (2B), roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, carrots, peas, red cabbage, stuffing and gravy (1000000000 syns)
D: Salad!!

christmas was quite good....a little emotional at times cos of my dad, but overall enjoyable.

santa got me one of these....

KitchenAid-K45SS-Classic-250-Watt-2-Quart.jpg

...but i had to put money towards it! they're expensive but it's something you have for life so i'm not complaining :)

how was your christmas? hope santa got you something nice.

Ohhhh, that is lovely, lucky you. Santa got my 2 pandora charms, perfume and smellies, was a bit strange being single for Xmas and Birthday and am quite glad it's over.. I normally love Christmas but yay to the near year and new starts.

Weigh in day today.... (nervous)...

Tuesday
B: Fruit salad and coffee
L: Supernoodles
D: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, bacon and sweet chilli sauce (B and 2 syns)

Ohhh, I know something else I got off santa - some measuring spoons... so now I know what a tbsp of mayo actually looks like rather than just splodging it over my sw chips, hehe

Whilst I'm here....

Wednesday - red day
B: 42g allbran (B) and chopped banana
L: Chilli (1 syn)
D: Sausages (2 syns), bacon, eggs, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes on toast (B)

well done on a STS lou! well done for getting through christmas without a gain.

i'm dreading weigh-in, but i need to face up to my naughty behaviours. no point in burying my head in the sand and pulling it out 2 stone later!

Thanks hun, don't dread it - just think it's a fresh new week now and you can lose loads and be proud of yourself next week for having a great Xmas and keeping control.

Wednesday - red day
B: 42g allbran (B) and chopped banana
L: Chilli (1 syn)
S: Flump (1.5 syns), 7 x celebrations (14 syns!!!)
D: Sausages (2 syns), bacon, eggs, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes on toast (B)

Have gone over on my syns today so going to cut back tomorrow... eek (note to self - xmas is over, stop eating the chocolates)

Thursday - red day
B: Chopped pineapple and quark
S: Apple
L: Carrot and corriander soup and a beef and horseraddish sandwich (B and 1 syn)
D: ??

good girl over xmas Lou hope you still managed to enjoy it xxx
have a great new year and see ya in Jan myself had a blow out week and gained 4lbs but am OK with it ive got back on plan and in control joining gym (part of my birthday pressie) so if i dont get to target this year i think i never will so bring on 2011 im up for it xxx

Here is today's dinner... (trying to figure out how to use photobucket - be warned, if I figure it out the will be no stopping me!!!)................ next lesson.... anyone know how to resize the photos.....

064.jpg

ace looking meal hun xx sizing i think is when upload to photobucket you can select size then look forward to seeing your meals more and following your lead and maybe ill catch you up xxx one day!! ;)

Thanks for the tip hun, good luck with gym too, sounds ace - I just wish I could motivate myself to go again..... have only got 2 months left of 6 month membership so need to make the most of it as won't be shelling out again for it.....

You'll regret saying you look forward to photos - I'll be taking pics of my Allbran every morning, hehe x

Helloooo, am shattered, hate working early shifts.... trouble is I'm in early tomorrow and then going out for NY eve, may have to fit in a little sleep in the afternoon.

Right - red day today
B: Pineapple and yogurt
S: Apple
L: Carrot and corriander soup and sandwich (B and 2 syns)
S: 4 chocolate ball things (8 syns?)
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (A) with cabbage, carrots and potato (B) - *picture to follow you lucky people*

got to love a powernap! i have them all the time, even when i'm not busy! i'm off til 4th january and have done naff all today, but at 3pm decided i needed a little sleep and didn't wake until 5pm! LOVE IT :)

Hehe - the power nap didn't happen in the end....had a big incident on at work so couldn't leave until it was over, luckily I managed to get away about 4.30ish (was meant to be 1pm).

Anyway... food yesterday, as the incident went on so long I didn't get to have any lunch..

Friday - green
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: None
D: SW chips and chickpea dahl
S: 3 slices pizza, dips, carrot sticks, cous cous salad, few nachos and.... quite a bit of vodka (100000 syns)

Saturday - green day
B: Porridge and fruit (B)
S: Cous cous salad and carrot sticks
L: Jacket potato and beans
D: Leek and pea pasta (B)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE............. next NY eve I will be wearing a size 14 / 16 dress.

Arrgh had such a lazy day yesterday, need to do something today!! Think I'm going to go for a swim and do food shop before the VAT goes up..

Sunday - red day
B: Mullerlight and fruit
L: Bacon and egg mayo pitta bread (B and 2 syns)
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (A) and veg with potato (B)

Last edited:
I walked into town in the end and it's really cheered me up, was a grump yesterday. Also... I bought a top I saw in Monsoon before Christmas, but was £45 quid.. popped in to have a look and there it was at £14 (eeeek). Only thing is they didn't have a size 20, so had to go for an 18, just tried it on and it fits but is a bit too tight around hips... so my misson is to wear it when i fly to LA in March, reckon half a stone and it'll be spot on.

Also bought my "3 stone award" which was a pretty pandora charm, will post a pic in a min.

I've been so busy shopping I forgot lunch so will do that first.

Back