Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

here it is....

Attachments

• charm.png
    charm.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 63
glad you've had a good day. love it when you find clothes at less than half price. monsoon have some beautiful clothes but i'd have to be in love to part with the full price that's on some of their stuff!

....oh yeah and they'd have to fit of course, which they don't! my fault not theirs!

Hi hun - here is the recipe... beware, looks like poo, but tastes nice..

* 1 diced onion
* 3 rachers of lean bacon
* Approx 10 flat mushrooms or about 5 with a mix of other mushrooms
* Chicken oxo

Right... cook the bacon in a pan slowly so all the flavour comes out, don't worry if the bottom of the pan goes brown, the onions will pick up the flavour...add the mushrooms to the bacon and leave to cook for a few mins.... add the chopped mushrooms and crumble an oxo cube over the mixture... stir round and leave to cook together for a minute... add in some boiling water to cover the mushroom and simmer for 15 to 20 mins, leave to cool and blitz.

i'm the same lou. i've been off work since christmas eve and have done NOWT! want to do something but can't think of any to do!

Get your slimming world mags out, cut out the recipes and stick them in a scrap book... bit sad, but is great when you've got all your recipes in one place............. I just end up getting annoyed now though as all the recipes seem to be extra blimming easy, wish they'd remember that people still do red and green days (rant over). xx

that sounds like way too much effort for me lou! :D

besides i only do green and i'm not that keen on some of SW recipes. someone has written to this months mag asking for more green recipes and they're doing it in the next issue...... so gonna keep my eyes peeled for that one!

Yeah I should imagine so, just make sure you put some garlic in to give it a bit more flavour, as flat mushrooms are a bit more meaty in flavour, should be fine though.

Off for a swim in a few minutes, I need to go more as didn't go at all in December (eek). Red day today;

B: Muller light and satsuma
L: Egg mayo pitta bread (B and 2 syns)
D: SW burgers, salad and chips (B)

Weighed myself yesterday and some how put on 5lbs, I know it's not offical but still knocked me for 6 and I really don't deserve it? Had lost 4 of them again this morning but still want to be extra good so I get a loss at WI. x

Well, I made the soup.. yum yum yum!!! I made enough for 4 portions (one each lunch time for work this week) but i couldnt resist digging in my spoon. nom nom bloody nom!!

Thanks hun that receipe is fab AND so EASY!! Likey alot :)

Ignore those fluctuating scales hun. You'll be fine. :)

Aww, glad you liked it hun, everything I make is simple, hehe. Also.... a naughty tip that I would never tell you to do but.... if you were to buy loose mushrooms, say the flat mushrooms and then go to the self service till and accidently say they are closed cup... you save lots of ££. Not that any of us would do this :p.

Anyway.. I'm going to attempt lamb burgers for tea tonight, the lean mince was reduced to £1.09... wanted extra lean but the recipe in SW magazine says "lean minced lamb" and states syn free -so that will do for me.

Will post pics later.. xx

Same to you Prawn and fingers crossed it's a good one.

Tuesday - red day
B: Satsuma, grapes and yogurt
L: Tuna salad (2 syns)
D: Chilli and a jacket potato (B)
S: 2 alpen lights (B)

Nope - can't get there this week but will be there next week with a super dooper loss x

Wednesday.

Had the most awful night's sleep ever, was awake most of the night, am worried about my roof as found a tile in the garden, then during the night I heard a crash type noise, so think it was another coming off. Am scared I'll need a new roof!!!!

Anyway, blaaaah, think I'm coming down with something :cry:

Wednesday
B: 42g allbran with sliced banana (B)
S: 2 x satsumas
L: Innocent veg mousaka (2.5 syns)
S: Muller light
D: Chilli (B) and rice

Thursday
B: 42g allbran and banana (B)
L: Chilli
D: Salmon stirfry

Louise tiles aren't expensive to have replaced but if you leave it damp gets in and then mega bucks.

Louise tiles aren't expensive to have replaced but if you leave it damp gets in and then mega bucks.

Thanks hun, am going to get my Dad on the case, just think scaffolding etc etc is going to cost the earth. Also - I hate it when things go wrong as I'm a girly girl living on my own.... :(, I need to man up though and get on with it x

Back