Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hiya - well.... I need a new roof - gutted!!

I'm going to estate agents tomorrow and getting it on market, will knock the price of a new roof from whatever the buyers offer...

Poooooo

Thursday
B: 42g allbran and banana (B)
L: Chilli
D: Sausages (1.5 syns), tomatoes and scrambled eggs

Ohhh, on a more exciting note - I passed my Police driving test today, so can now drive marked police cars, woop x

Hiya - well.... I need a new roof - gutted!!

I'm going to estate agents tomorrow and getting it on market, will knock the price of a new roof from whatever the buyers offer...

Ohhh, on a more exciting note - I passed my Police driving test today, so can now drive marked police cars, woop x

bummer about the roof!

i didn't realise you were a cop! i thought you worked for the Police, but in the office or something! my dad used to be a policeman back in the day!

I'm not an officer, work in CID but need to use cars sometimes, felt so weird driving a Police car, pulled into a dodgy estate and there was nobody around... within seconds groups of teenagers started appearing and watching exactly what we were doing (a really crap 3 point turn as it happens), plus nobody overtakes you on a dual carriage way etc, hehe.

Yay to your Dad, how is he? Has he started treatment yet? xx

sounds like an exciting job - i'd love to join the Police but i'd never pass the fitness test!

my dad's quite low in mood, but to be honest that's nothing new! he has his first appointment tomorrow - they FINALLY called him yesterday and asked to see him. we have to drive to southampton as this is where he's having his procedure, but they're a good hospital and looked after him well when he had his heart surgery. he's meeting the surgeon and anaethetist (?) for a chat!

Rubbish news about the roof - were you thinking of selling before that bombshell? Couldn't you get it repaired on insurance or something?

Must be fun driving a police car - do you get to do the lights and siren?!

Fingers crossed it goes ok tomorrow then Karen :grouphugg:

Prawn - I was thinking of selling my house anyway as I want something bigger with a drive way to park etc, this was just final nail in coffin.

I did think about getting it repaired but he reckons 60% of the tiles would be broken in process of repairing the others, and they're all knackered anyway. Grrrgh. x

Morning, green day today which I'm really looking forward to...

B: Muller light and apple
L: Vegetable stirfry with noodles
S: Alpen light bar (3 syns)
D: Going to ASK with the girls so pasta in a tomato based sauce (allowing 2B and 10 syns)

Last edited:
That's my ASK staple too!! I tend to eat there quite regularly, there's not much choice for corporate hospitality in Castleford... I did have a big fat ASK pizza last week though while I was still off plan and it was goood. But so is the pasta, I'm not trying to lure you off plan! The pasta is good too :)

I had the Penne del Giardinio when I went to Ask Lou, it was yummy. I can't just paste the details of the dish, so here is the link to the menu for you to see the description...

ASK Menu

Just realised I could have typed the description in the time I've finished writing this waffle!

YUM, just looked and that looks lovely, thanks hun, will def be having that.

Prawn - I'm quite lucky as I don't really like pizza, so am happy with pasta, it's just the garlic bread I have to say no to :break_diet:, hehe x

Well the garlic bread got me.... I had 2 slices so not the end of the world.

Saturday / aka operation clean house day (green)

B: Baked beans on toast (B)
L: LF Supernoodles
D: Pasta or chickpea dahl

xxx

Have spent the whole day cleaning, have scrubbed skirting boards, washed windows, hoovered, swept, painted, you name it, tired now.

B: Chopped banana and satsuma with a yogurt
L: Supernoodles
S: Cake (10 syns)
D: Mushy pea curry with potato wedges

Ooops, just realised I've not had a B choice today, will have a Fibre plus bar later probably, but not hungry.

Sunday - green
B: 42g crunchy bran and sliced kiwi (B)
L: Mushypea curry with rice
D: Pasta with leeks, philadelphia and peas (B)

Sunday - green
B: 42g crunchy bran and sliced kiwi (B)
L: Mushypea curry with rice
D: Pasta with leeks, philadelphia and peas (B)
S: Chocolate (12 syns)

Feeling a bit stressed and weepy for some reason, have got so much on this week and miss my ex as I feel like I'm having to do it all on my own :cry:

Need to man up!!

Monday - red day
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Ham and egg salad with pitta bread (B)
D: Salmon with baked potato and veg (B)

Awww Lou. Come here let me give you a big hug!

Sometimes as a women we go through these emotions without having a reason. You're under a lot of stress regarding your house at the mo so things might be getting on top of you a bit.

You'll feel alot better after a good nights sleep. :)

Lou it's so hard to do everything alone sometimes. you did loads of work on your house yesterday so try and be proud that your strong and independent rather than useless. it's nice to have a man about to do things but it's better for our self esteem if we do it ourselves ;)

Hi Lou!

You've been doing great! Unfortunately i just went off the wagon completely!

Back now though, this time I gotta do it!

prawnchopSuey said:
I think you should be proud of yourself for doing it all yourself - plus, at least you know it's all been done properly ;)
:)

My thoughts exactly!

I moan if my fella doesn't do anything but if he does I tend to take over.... unless it involves getting my hands dirty!

(the above does not apply to our sex life! lol)

Back