Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Haha - thanks for making me laugh Karen.

Feel like such a muppet for moaning, I'm just going to get on with it and take everything step by step, this time next week the pressure will be off a bit.... pheeeew.

(will update properly later, need to clean first) x

Hellooooo...

Tuesday - green day
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Satsuma and fibre plus bar (B)
S: Crisps (4.5 syns) and 2 x flumps (3 syns)
D: SW chips with mushy pea curry and 1 tbsp mango chutney (2 syns I think?)

Last edited:
...and breathe, feel like I've not stopped today. Went to hospital earlier for a check up on my elbow after I had surgery in July..... and.... I have to have another operation so he can try to dislocate my elbow to check stability, he suspects it is unstable, therefore (if it is) I'll have to have reconstructive open surgery to attach a new ligament and then be in plaster for a few weeks - arrrghh!! I went mad last time and that was only 2 weeks, never mind plaster for 6.

Estate agent has just come round and taken photos, so at least I can enjoy my house again and not have to worry about keeping it pristine etc, off to fat club in 10 minutes and then home to relax and eat lots of (free) food.

Much love xxx

Thanks hun, want to bang my head against a wall though, third week in a row where I have STS.

COME ON BODY - you are meant to be letting go of the blubber not holding on to it, I'm feeding you less - stop messing about!!

(feel slightly strange for talking to my "body".... pasta and relax time I think!) x

Thanks for tips hun, am gonna shake it all up this week, try new things and move my Bs about too...

Wednesday - green
B: Sliced kiwi and yogurt
L: Cous cous with chopped spring onions, peppers and quorn sausages
S: Fibre plus bar (B)
D: Pasta with bacon (B), tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Thursday - red day
B: Kiwi and yogurt
L: Carrot and corriander soup with a pitta bread (B)
D: BBQ chicken with stirfried vegetables

Thanks for tips everyone.... hhmmmpph, it's a red day tomorrow and I don't like them, boo hoo rubbish poo.

Blaaah

Thursday - red day
B: Kiwi and yogurt with crushed scan bran (0.5B)
L: Beef salad with 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)
S: Scan bran in a muller light (0.5B)
D: BBQ chicken with stirfried vegetables

Friday - red (boo)
B: fruit and yogurt
L: Carrot and corriander soup and scan bran (B)
D: Salmon with stirfied veg and jacket potato (B)

righty pooey result on the sts hun but hey you know its better than a gain and you will see the results of your efforts soon enough your doing so well so keep at it babe xxx

Red days suck, but I'm lucky and find they don't make much difference to my losses (so far...).
Stock up on butternut squash and swede - that's what gets me through red days :)

Well red day has been ok in the end, as I had wholemeal pasta as my B for my tea, mmm, wish I wasn't such a carb head, I can't get enough of potatoes and pasta.

Thursday - red day
B: Sliced kiwi, 3 scan bran (3/5B) and a yogurt
S: Flump (1.5 syns)
L: Sweet chilli beef salad (2 syns)
S: 2 x quality street (4 syns?), apple and 2 scan bran in a muller light (2/5B)
D: Peri peri chicken with stirfry veg and 35g pasta (B)

Back