Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Well after a tough week of "fast forward" I was rewarded tonight with a loss of.... 4.5lbs, woop woop, am soooo happy to finally see the scales move after 3 or 4 long weeks of STS.

Thanks everyone... have been super busy this week so not been on here much, have been out for dinner twice since WI but have checked the scales and still ok, it's going to be a 100% day today though.

Friday - green
B: chopped grapes and grapefruit with quark
L: scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: pasta with bacon (B), cherry tomatoes, onions, peppers, chilli and salad

Hmm... had a cheeky check of the scales this morning and haven't moved, bummer!! Also had a dream about slimming world and how I went to get weighed but she said it didn't record on the thingy so it didn't count, haha? Slightly disturbed I'm dreaming about slimming world now too......

I realllllly want to get my 3.5 stone sticker this week, really, really, really!!

Saturday
B: Mullerlight and grapes
L: Trimmed bacon, poached egg, 2 sausages and mushrooms
D: Some kind of salad and meat... off to see John Bishop so will have some food at restaurant before hand

Sunday
B: 2 weetabix and half grapefruit (B)
L: Cous cous
D: Vegetable chilli and rice

Well yesterday went a bit pete tong in the end.... I forgot I was on a red day and ended up having veg chilli and rice at the restaurant we went to, arrgh, hopefully it'll be ok though.

Not looking forward to WI this week.. xxx

Good luck with your WI this week Louise, and congratulations on your recent weight loss:D I Think you deserve a medal for your perseverance!X

try not to worry to much about this week. you did amazing last week and probably feeling a bit deprived as you had to restrict your intake so much. fingers crossed your metabolism has been given a little boost from doing fast forward the week before.

i've had a terrible week! i was supposed to take a couple of days off plan but that turned into 7 days!!! ARGH! got back on plan saturday and although i've stuck to it i'm really struggling not to binge on crap!

Aww thanks Jane, nice of you to leave such a sweet message, fingers crossed but I'm not feeling confident at all..

Karen, it was your birthday so you're allowed hun, the most important thing is that you are back on plan now, full steam ahead girly xx

quick update......

Tuesday
B: Cereal
L: Pasta with kidney beans, peppers, mushrooms, chilli in a tomoato sauce
D: Pasta with bacon, cherry tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce (B and 3 syns)

Wednesday
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: Savoury rice
S: Biscuit (6.5 syns)

One more word - KNACKERED...!!

will update tomorrow x

Thursaday - red
B: sausage, scrambled eggs and tomatoes (1 syn)
L: Ham sandwich and lf crisps (4 syns and B)
D: Lamb, jacket potato, carrots and green beans (B)

Friday - green
B: Cereal and 1/2 grapefruit (B)
L: Jacket and beans
D: Boiled rice and half portion of schezuan beef (B and 8 syns)

Hi Lou! Only a month to go until your holiday, you must be very excited!!!
Well done at sticking to plan so well, you will definitely have that 3.5 sticker before your hols :)
Oh and also I would count the red day that went wrong as a mix 2 match day - don't know if they still exist but you could have different plans for different meals provided snacks were free on both plans :)

I've been naughty..... am sat here with a hangover and a tummy full of bad food, argh.. let's forget about yesterday and last night, today is a whole new day and I've got 3 days to knock the scales down...

sunday
B: 2 toast (B)
L: ?
D: Roast chicken and veggies

Monday.. TBC

Monday - green day
B: Yogurt
L: Cous cous salad
S: Bread (2B)
D: veg chilli, brown rice and rustic chips (3 syns)

Arrgh, really struggling at the moment, have gained a few pounds from a drunken weekend and feeling really rubbish about it, argh, why can't I just lose this sodding weight instead of faffing about all the time.

Bum, bum and bum! x

Hiya Lou, don't know if you remember me, but your doing so well, draw a line under your weekend and start again, you'll get there, take one day at a time xx Boo xx

Hiya Lou, don't know if you remember me, but your doing so well, draw a line under your weekend and start again, you'll get there, take one day at a time xx Boo xx

Hiya Boo - of course I remember you, how are you lovely?

Tuesday today and I will be 100% on plan and really strict, I'm on a late shift tonight so going to another class tomorrow to face the music / gain!! I think I've put on 3 or 4lbs :cry:

Tuesday
B: Grapefruit and yogurt
L: Scrambled egg on toast (B)
D: Chicken and vegetables

Hiya Louise

I'm fine thanks, have lost abit since last summer (2 stone plus) but need to get onto the slimming world diet again, hence I'm going back on Thursday :D

I feel a fraud coming back on here before I start but I love getting all the tips and catching up with people.

Hope your day goes well xx Boo xx

Thats fab hun, well done!! Don't feel a fraud in the slightest, good look for Thursday, you'll be living and breathing sw again before you know it. x

Update on my diary.... have stuck to plan today but am soooo hungry, am also thinking about changing to weight watchers, I've never done it and my collegues have all joined up at work... am only thinking though so don't all shout at me yet, hehe, I know any diet works if you stick to it, I just feel a change may help? x

Back