Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Have decided to sort myself out and do fast forward until the weekend, here is hoping it gets me back on track.....

Wednesday - fast forward
B: 2 wm toast with 142g baked beans and a satsuma (5 unit meal)
L: Yogurt (2 units) and carrot sticks (free vegetable unit)
S: 2 slices of toast (2 units) and fun size twix (2 units)
D: WW ready meal (8 units) and veg unit (1 unit)

Yes, yes, yes...... I'm celebrating a gain, but sod it, it was only 1.5lbs and I'm so happy to be able to stop worrying about it, get on the scales and realise that it's not the end of the world and it's a whole new week..... a whole new week where I can work my socks off to get a good loss. I have nothing stopping me (apart from a night away visiting uni friends at the weekend) but I won't be drinking and know they'll have healthy cereal etc.

Woooohhhh hoooooo xxx

Hello diary..... have been sticking to plan and feel so much happier for it. Off up to Sheffield this weekend to see all my old uni friends, I'm not drinking though (lets hope I'm still saying that tomorrow night).

Friday
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (0.5B)
L: Ham salad (2 syns)
S: 2 rich tea biscuits (4 syns?)
D: Chilli with salad and a slice of toast (0.5B)

Saturday
B: Apple
L: Chilli and salad
S: Grapes in car
D: ????

Had a fab weekend away, really enjoyed seeing all my old uni friends and even better..... I was good food wise, am so proud of myself.
Oh and another little boast, went to meadow hall on way home and tried on a size 18 jacket and it fitted, OMG, just need to keep that feeling in my head whilst I'm travelling as I know the will be massive potential to pile on weight. Will try and weigh in at chemists? airport??? Eeek.

Update of yesterday

Saturday
B: Apple
L: Chilli and salad
S: Grapes in car, piece of flapjack (8 syns)
D: Tandori chicken with salad (guessing 10 syns for oil?)

Sunday
B: scrambled egg, toast, 2 x fat sausages and lean bacon (B and syns for the 'normal' sausages)
L: Pear, apple and grapes in car
D: Chilli with stirfy veg
S: Cake (9 syns)

Whilst I'm here... Monday (all my days are red at the moment)
B: Porridge (B)
L: Carrot and corriander soup
D: Chicken, veg and jacket potato (B)

Have been getting ready for holiday, can't believe how quickly it's come along, managed to get some lovely summer tops today, thankfully the summer stock has arrived just in time!

Wednesday - green
B: 42g allbran and fruit salad (1B)
L: Cheese and Leek pasta (2As)
S: 2 crackers and honey (8 syns)
D: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, bacon (B), mushrooms and brocolli with sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)

Back to red days again tomorrow and the next day... booo

B: Fruit salad
L: Pork, salad and syn free onion chutney and an alpen light bar (1/2B)
D: Fish in butter sauce (3 syns), mange tout and new potatoes

Friday
B: Sausage (1 syn), scrambled egg, cherry tomaotes and bacon
L: Pork salad sandwich (B)
D: Steak, jacket potato (B) and salad

Morning diary... not sure if anyone reads this anymore but I'll write away anyway.

Friday - red day
B: Kiwi and a pear
L: Onion, tomato and bacon omlette
D: Steak or gammon with salad and baked potato (B) and 5 syns for oil

In more exciting news..... I'm down into the next stone, am so pleased to see a new number, although I'm only 0.5lb in to that stone, so am hoping I can keep myself in that bracket whilst I'm away. Have a lovely weekend xxx

Thanks hun, was starting to feel a bit lonely, hehe. Good luck with your date tonight, I'd go for a dress with leggings? Kind of a compromise?

I'm back to work tomorrow, so I'm going to make some red pepper and tomato soup for lunch, am all planned up at the moment, fingers crossed I'll be rewarded on Tuesday.

Saturday - green (yipppeeee)
B: 2 weetabix (B)
L: Mugshot and apple
S: Choc biscuit (6 syns) and flump (1.5 syns)
D: Chickpea dahl with rice

Hello diary..... was at work today, hate working Sundays as I'm on my own in the office, was in at 7am and didn't speak to ANYONE until 11am, at which point I couldn't stop talking, hehe.

Hade some really lovely red pepper and tomato soup for lunch, however, I realised I forgot to put the tin of tomatoes in, so it was just red pepper soup, hehe, tasted yum regardless, infact, I'm about to make another batch now.

Sunday
B: 2 sausage (1 syn), 1 toast (1/3B) and scrambled egg
L: red pepper soup with 2 toast (2/3B) and lf yogurt
D: Chilli and salad
S: Chocolate (8 syns)

hi Lou, you're doing fab, sorry to leave you feeling lonely - but rest assured there's plenty of us keeping a beady eye on you even if we keep schtum :)

I am loving my SW tomato soup at the moment, might have to pop a pepper or two in to ring the changes next time.

Can't believe it's only 2 weeks until your holiday - where has the time gone since you booked it ?!? You must be really excited by now! have you done all your pre-holiday shopping or are you going to pick stuff up when you're out there? :)

Hi Prawny hun, thanks for your message - holiday is soooo close now that I am really scared and excited in equal messures, I've bought lots of new clothes (as don't want to chance foreign sizes) however, it's all summer stuff, seemed like a great idea at the time but it seems to be raining EVERYWHERE in the world at the moment, hopefully it'll brighten up by the time I go.

SW tom (and pepper) soup is awesome, I'm tempted to have it at every meal at the mo, hehe.

Monday - neutral and then green
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Tomato and red pepper soup, 6 eat smart crisp breads (4 syns) and an orange
S: Chocolate (10 syns)
D: Supernoodles and some beetroot (I got in late and was desperate)

WI tomorrow... arrgh x

Soup is the actual way forward!!

Tuesday
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Tomato and red pepper soup with 2 slices of ww bread (4 syns)
S: Orange
D: Chicken and chorizo kebabs (5 syns) and a pitta bread (B)

Ooh yum yoir meals sound lovely!!
How did you make the chicken and chorizo kebabs? I fancy that tonight!!

I'm gonna find a soup recipe and try that too :)

Ooh yum yoir meals sound lovely!!
How did you make the chicken and chorizo kebabs? I fancy that tonight!!

I'm gonna find a soup recipe and try that too :)

Hi hun - chicken and chorizo kebabs are copied from a tapas restaurant I went to... just chop up chorizo and chicken, thread onto a skewer and grill, the chorizo is 2.5 syns for 28g on a red day. The tapas place put apple on theres too, soooo nice but technically you'd have to syn it (although I'm not and don't). x

arrgh - new zealand trip is possibly going to have to be postponed, spoke to my friend last night who lives in christchurch last night. stress, stress, stress.

apart from that - lost 1.5lbs, almost 2lbs as it fluttered between them, hehe.

Weds - red
B:Cereal (B)
L: Tuna salad
D: Chilli and rice

thurs - green
B: cereal (B)
L: pasta in tomato based sauce and cheese (A)
D: potato bake if i can find the recipe and bacon (B) with sweetcorn

Just re read the above and realised how selfish I sound, I didn't mean to, I'm just happy that my friends are ok but am so sad for everyone who has lost someone in the quake, is truely awful seeing the images on tv and the utter heartbreak people are going through.

My friend worked in building next to tv station and had luckily stepped out to lunch at the time, he was walking back to work when the quake struck, just after walking through the square where the church fell down.

I don't care about my holiday as that can easily be replaced etc, thoughts go to everyone involved. xxx

Hi everyone...

A week today I'll be in the air (fingers crossed) and on the way to LA.

Saturday
B: Porridge (B)
L: Fruit salad and mugshot
D: Slice pizza and pasta with bacon (B and 10 syns?)
S: Bread roll (6 syns)

Sunday
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (2/3B)
L: 1 slice Cheese on toast (1/3B and A)
S: 2 oranges
D: Potato bake and bacon with veg (B)

Back