Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Red day today, am keeping it very low syn as off to a friends house for tea and she is cooking fajitas and then eton mess.... argh, how am I going to make that fit into the plan??

B: fruit salad and quark
L: Bacon omlette and 2 quorn sausages
D: Chicken fajita (8 syns per wrap) hopefully can fill my plate with salad and just have one fajita and eton mess - again will try to have lots of strawberries and just a suggestion of cream / meringue...

Hello diary, have been neglecting you recently.... didn't make it to weigh in this week either but the little gain on my scales has shown me how easily I'll slip up whilst I'm away if I'm not careful, so I'm feeling motivated still.

I'm off around the world TOMORROW, eeek, first stop is LA and then I'm off to New Zealand and on to Hong Kong... can't believe I'm doing it on my own, but it will do me good (is just scary as hell)..... woooo hooo.

Bye everyone, update when I'm back xxx

Sounds amazing - have a fab time, SW will be here when you return ;)

Hasn't that come around fast??!

Have an amazing time and enjoy every opportunity to live new experiences and learn new things.
We'll be waiting to here all about it when you get back !! :) :)

Hi everyone - I'm back, eek. Had a brilliant time and didn't want to come home, also, weighed myself a few weeks ago and had lost half a stone (thats what living in hostels does to you), think I've put a bit on since then but will weigh myself later and let you know.

How is everyone? Niknaks - that ticker looks like it's jumped ahead lady, good work.

My plan... am going to forget about red and green days and do extra easy from now on, was going to quit sw when I got back and start ww but it's silly doing that if i've not tried ee yet.

xxxx

weighed myself and def showing a loss, but want to wait to see what the offical scales say before updating ticker etc. Not got any food in the house at the moment so breakfast was a bit of a hash job.

B: 2 quorn sausages and 2 slices of ww bread (B)
L: ??
D: Chilli and rice with salad

Realised I don't know much about extra easy so will sit in on the new members talk again on Tuesday at class.

First day back at work today and it almost killed me, I was ready for home after 3 hours, hehe, so out of practice, even forgot the door code to get in.

Tuesday
B: Pineapple and yogurt
S: Liqorice (need to look up syns)
L: Syn free mushroom soup with 2 slices ww bread (2/3B)
D: Steak with cherry tomatoes, onions and potato wedges (B) and salad

Yippeeeeeeee, I need to backpack round the world more often, I lost 7lbs whilst I was away, got a lovely 3.5 stone sticker and am only 2lbs away from 4 stone, so happy

Brilliant!! You star! Were you watching what you ate while you were away or was it just the shake up in routine and increase in activity??

Tell us about some of the amazing things you did while you were away...

What was your favourite place and why?

Thanks suki, am pleased with the loss but slightly annoyed as I was totally off plan? Think I was just eating less and exercising more, hopefully I can carry on the downward trend now I'm back.

I did so much I can't remember it all prawn... think the highlight was going on my friends boat in the marlborough sounds, we moored the boat and went to a place called lochmara lodge which is only accesible by boat, was soooooo so lovely, felt like paradise - Lochmara Cafe: Fine Dining Marlborough Restaurant and Cafe, Marlborough Sounds, NZ we had lunch and then carried on in the boat around millionaires bay.

anyway, back to reality..

b: pineapple and yogurt
l: pasta with philadelphia (B), minted peas and leeks
d: ??

Hi Lou, hope you had an amazing trip. Well done on your weight loss. I am about but lifes very very busy so dont come on here much.

Will catch up soon. Take care

Nikx xx

Hiya gorgeous lady, how are yoooou? Glad to hear you're busy (only if it's social busy not work busy though)!

Thanks Jane, not sure how well I'll do this week though as I'm out drinking tonight, that will result in a 'hangover excuse' day tomorrow.. eeek. xxx

hey Lou glad you had a fab time on your trip horrah on your weight loss too and sure you will continue on that trend your flying girl!!
im not around here much these days but try and catch up with all your goings on and pop in for updates and tips etc
good luck to you ive got a long way to catch you up now remembering back when we started similar time and losses were the same ive struggled and youve just flown hun well done you its a big achievment and inspiration to me xxx

Back