Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Lol Louise

Have you found it yet hehe awww come on girlie you can do it! Stay strong Boo xx

Have found it again.. will be staying firmly in sight today as I feel it's only a matter of time before it tries to run away again...

B: 42g crunchy bran and nectarine (B)
L: Pork salad
D: ?

Happy Tuesday x

Glad that you found it again Louise. I know what you mean about will power, its a slippery devil! x

Little bugger is still trying it's best to run away again though, need it locked up in that cage again - if anyone is wondering what I'm talking about (haha).. it's my willpower, keeps running away etc.

L: Pork salad and lf crisps (4 syns)
S: Pack of soft liqorice (?? syns)
D: Spicy meatballs and salad

Am not going to WI tonight, will go tomorrow instead :wave_cry:

Am sulking today... Mark has been told their tour has been extended from 10 weeks to 14, so will now be back end of Aug instead of July :cry::cry::cry:

Anyway.. green day today
B: 42g crunchy bran and nectarine

Have picked myself up after finding out about the above and feeling more positive, there is nothing I can do about it so going to have to get on with it... also... it gives me an extra 4 weeks to get my ass into even better shape!! Woop woop.

Oh and I'm......*drum roll*... BACK IN THE ZONE!!!

Green day
S: Apple
L: Mugshot and LF crisps (4 syns)
S: Jacket potato
D: Chickpea dahl and rice

Hiya Louise

Sorry to hear about Mark but glad your back in the zone, hope your day is going well, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey miss can't believe how far you have come! 4st award is fantastic! How was Wi this week?

Sorry to hear your man will be away a bit longer but as you said more time to make sure you look even more fab!

Thanks henna, don't congratulate me though as had a wobble this week and missed weigh in, am back on track now though. This is well sad but... am going away on girly holiday next week to Cornwall and am going to a local SW class to get weighed... am dedicated or very sad, hehe xxx

Very dedicated and im in cornwall so if need a local( depending where u are ) i might get to meet you!!! Now wouldnt that be surreal

Ohhhh exciting, I'm going to this one, hope it's your group too, would be lovely to meet you......

Mount Hawke W.I. Hall
Mount Hawke W.I. Hall, Fore Street, Mount Hawke(Nr Truro), TR4 8DR
Wednesdays 6:30pm

Thursday - green day
B: 42g allbran and peach (B)
L: ?

Louise24 said:
Ohhhh exciting, I'm going to this one, hope it's your group too, would be lovely to meet you......

Mount Hawke W.I. Hall
Mount Hawke W.I. Hall, Fore Street, Mount Hawke(Nr Truro), TR4 8DR
Wednesdays 6:30pm

Thursday - green day
B: 42g allbran and peach (B)
L: ?

Unfourtunately not babes :( oh well what a shame , hope its great there for u xxx
I would have swopped for a night but truro a bit far from me and im a social team member so need me at mine xxx
Us cornish will welcome u along though and people will be amazed at your success xxxx

Sorry to hear that Mark will be away a bit longer Louise. I am very impressed to hear that you will be attending class whilst on holiday, thats dedication for you! x

I need to go to class to keep my focus, otherwise I'll eat my body weight in cream teas, hehe.

Hope everyone has had a good day, am off to my parents shortly to clean out my car and to try on my dress for wedding complete with shoes, handbag, fascinator etc, etc... oh and am loving being back on green days too, mmm.

Thursday
B: 42g allbran and a peach (B)
S: apple
L: Fruit salad and sushi snack pack (?? syns)
S: dry jacket potato and lf crisps (5 syns)
D: ??

Thanks hun.

Friday yay - only today and tomorrow left at work.

As much as I've been loving green days am switching back to red today as not seeing the scales move, grrgh. Going to have a no syn day today just to shake things up a bit..

B: 42g allbran and nectarine (B)
L: Ham salad
D: Cajun pork steak with jacket potato and vegetables (B)

Morning everyone... yay, last shift..

Red
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (2/3B)
L: Bacon on 1 slice toast (1/3B) and a flump (1.5 syns) followed by an apple
D: Steak with mushrooms and toms and a big salad

Last edited:
Hiya Louise

Hope your day is going well and your not too busy, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo, had an ok day thanks, was working which was a bit rubbish. Plus got stupid man trouble???? Haven't heard from M since yesterday afternoon, we normally text all the time, not sure what's going on but I'm starting to feel like a right tw*t!!! Have sent him one message saying it's strange not to hear from him and hope he's ok.... but not going to text him again if I don't hear anything back, he was on facebook last night so if he'd lost his phone he could have let me know via email or something, perhaps he's just a knobber but I really didn't think he was???

Arggh. x

While I'm here.... tomorrow...

Sunday - red
B: sausage (1 syn), bacon and mushrooms
L: cold chicken
D: ??

Back