Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

I hate being a girl, how can I feel this flipping heart broken when I've only been with RAF boy for a couple of months, I just don't understand why he has stopped contacting me... his last message said "hey princess blah, blah... miss you x"

I hate being a girl, how can I feel this flipping heart broken when I've only been with RAF boy for a couple of months, I just don't understand why he has stopped contacting me... his last message said "hey princess blah, blah... miss you x"

Oh Louise, I'm sending you a big hug (((Louise)))) some men are right 'a' holes! Come on girlie, there might be some silly reason he hasn't contacted you and if he hasn't because he's being a right ba@*ard then it's his loss hun.

I'm here if you need me Boo xx

sorry to hear your man is being lame hun , hopefully there is a explanation and heres hoping its a good one and he isnt a tw*t as most are! xxx
on the up side keep it up with the plan babe your doing the bestest job so jealous of you i cant seem to keep myself to plan come weekends its all out the window! i feel like ive stayed within syns ill be ok but scales always put me up up up and im down down down gotta kick this flab once and for all xxxx you keep me sane lou you are living proof that the plan works ! thanks so much for being you and supporting so many others too xxx
Lyns
xx

Aww you two, thank you, making me teary... well... what a disaster yesterday was.

I crashed my car on the way down to Cornwall, was horrible, the other guy went to fast round corner and went straight into us, he hit the front wing and drivers side door, so I couldn't get out either, went to pieces when I couldn't get out and just started screaming, argh. Luckily my two friends are ok, one has bruised ribs and whiplash and the other one has got whiplash. I banged my head on door frame and got foot caught up in pedals, so battered and bruised but ok. Car is a write off though :-(

The irony... it happened just outside a mcdonalds so we ended up sat in there all afternoon waiting for recovery (which cost me £330!!) didn't eat anything even though I had a perfect excuse to. *goes to polish halo*.

So here I am, sat back at my parents, lost my boy and my car in one weekend! Oh well, onwards and downwards, his loss is somebody elses gain. Am just sat here waiting for 9am so I can start ringing insurance etc, etc.

Monday - green (I need carbs)
B: Fruit
L: Mugshot and toast (B)
D: Chickpea dahl and rice

Am at parents (who have gone on hol) and have no car so am going to struggle with the plan for next few days!!

Lou im speechless im so sorry to hear bout your accident hope u heal well and we cornish arent all bad and drive like maniacs!! Dont let it make u not come back again! Xxx
All the best for sorting inaurance xxx
Here if need me xxx
Lyns xxx

Blimey Lou you are going through the wars aren't you!

I'm sorry everything seems to be going wrong at the minute and you must feel like its one thing after another, don't worry. I'm sure you'll get the insurance sorted and well the man stuff, he ain't worth it hun.

I'll let you into a little secret - me and Mr Boo aren't married - I've been married twice before, the last one, well I lost him to cancer, I never thought I would find another one like him and in the midst of my dispair I had a car accident too! I went on a few dates with 'men' and I use that term loosely and when I thought all men where 'a' holes I found Mr Boo, so please, please just think of this as a 'blip' if you can, I know your heart must be breaking hun, this is the night before the dawn, things will get better for you. Hold on tightly and stay strong, sending you a big hug Boo xx

Hi louise, so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I expect that you are feeling battered in more ways than one. Big hug flying your way. xx

Lou im speechless im so sorry to hear bout your accident hope u heal well and we cornish arent all bad and drive like maniacs!! Dont let it make u not come back again! Xxx
All the best for sorting inaurance xxx
Here if need me xxx
Lyns xxx

Thanks Lyns - it was in Bristol so I won't blame you lovely Cornish people, the insurance are going to pay for cost of holiday so we WILL be back again. xx

Blimey Lou you are going through the wars aren't you!

I'm sorry everything seems to be going wrong at the minute and you must feel like its one thing after another, don't worry. I'm sure you'll get the insurance sorted and well the man stuff, he ain't worth it hun.

I'll let you into a little secret - me and Mr Boo aren't married - I've been married twice before, the last one, well I lost him to cancer, I never thought I would find another one like him and in the midst of my dispair I had a car accident too! I went on a few dates with 'men' and I use that term loosely and when I thought all men where 'a' holes I found Mr Boo, so please, please just think of this as a 'blip' if you can, I know your heart must be breaking hun, this is the night before the dawn, things will get better for you. Hold on tightly and stay strong, sending you a big hug Boo xx

Thanks for the hug Boo, you guys are so lovely with all your support etc. You've given me hope that Mr Right is out there somewhere, I think it's knocked me for 6 as Mark was a rebound thing from my ex who I was with for 3.5 years, so I've not dealt with my feelings for ex as I jumped to Mark, now I have to deal with both all at once if you know what I mean? Also - I need to learn to be happy on my own for a while too.. people say you find love when you stop looking so am going to walk round with my eyes closed.. hehe. xxx

Thanks for the hug Jane, feeling brighter today, just so much to sort out still. Eeek, least the sun is shining, am going to try and go back to work tomorrow so I can save my leave..

As for the diet... arggh, yesterday went brilliantly until my friend came over and said it was 5 courses at indian for £9.95.... oh dear, oh dear..

Monday - argh day
L: Beans on toast (B)
D: Poppadom followed by dry chicken tikka starter, followed by chicken curry (can't remember which but chose tomato based sauce) with rice and some naan bread followed by black coffee (could have had icecream but didn't)

So yeah... a pretty massive tea, oh well, at least I'll not be having cornish teas etc, am going to go WI tomorrow night and face music!! Lots of love to everyone xx

Oh forgot today..
L: Beans on toast (B)
D: Chickpea dahl, salad and rice

Hi everyone.. lots to fill you in on, most importantly.. I bite the bullet and went to weigh in tonight, expecting a gain but no, I managed to lost 1lb, am happy with that. As my ticker shows I've lost 59 and got 32 to go.. I can't wait to have 20 something left to lose, hopefully I can get down there for next week (although have wedding on Saturday).

Re the boy situation, I've been back on dating website, my friend came over and made me contact boys I thought were millions of miles out my league, anyway, some of them have replied back etc, am gob smacked, don't have any confidence in myself at all, but who knows.

I got an email from RAF boy today (after not hearing from him since Friday), he basically said his phone bill arrived and was massive so had to stop using his phone... I don't know what to say back as I know he's been on facebook between Friday and now and not contacted me?? Opinions please my lovely minimins friends.

Finally.. Wednesday red day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Chicken salad and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Chilli and cheese (B)

Hi everyone.. lots to fill you in on, most importantly.. I bite the bullet and went to weigh in tonight, expecting a gain but no, I managed to lost 1lb, am happy with that. As my ticker shows I've lost 59 and got 32 to go.. I can't wait to have 20 something left to lose, hopefully I can get down there for next week (although have wedding on Saturday).

Re the boy situation, I've been back on dating website, my friend came over and made me contact boys I thought were millions of miles out my league, anyway, some of them have replied back etc, am gob smacked, don't have any confidence in myself at all, but who knows.

I got an email from RAF boy today (after not hearing from him since Friday), he basically said his phone bill arrived and was massive so had to stop using his phone... I don't know what to say back as I know he's been on facebook between Friday and now and not contacted me?? Opinions please my lovely minimins friends.

Finally.. Wednesday red day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Chicken salad and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Chilli and cheese (B)

Hiya Lou

Well done on your weight loss you'll have the rest off in no time I'm sure.

Re the boy situation, this is my opinion only, he could have emailed you sooner, or contacted you through Facebook so I would steer clear, but, that is my own opinion. As for the dating websites, thats how I met Mr Boo! Through Friends Reunited Dating nearly 3 years ago, ahhh memories! hehe

Carry on the good work hun and look forward, always look forward Boo xx

SW newbie need help

Hi
I just joined SW on Monday, I'm finding it really hard eating so much, I am usually skipping meals an picking at food an still piling on the pounds, so im a bit afraid that eating so much will make me gain more weight? Also really bloated an windy (too much info sorry). Is this normal, or should I be trying another diet?
Start weight 10st 8lbs:((

SW newbie needs help

Hi
I just joined SW on Monday, I'm finding it really hard eating so much, I am usually skipping meals an picking at food an still piling on the pounds, so im a bit afraid that eating so much will make me gain more weight? Also really bloated an windy (too much info sorry). Is this normal, or should I be trying another diet?

Hi

Hi hun, you've posted on my diary which is fine but you may get more replies on the main SW forum page thing. All I can say is if you follow the plan you will lose weight, don't force yourself to eat though, just if you are hungry, also, try not to skip meals as if you do this you mess with your metabolism. Good luck, any questions, please ask xx

Hiya Louise

Hope your having a good day today hun, how's the internet dating going?? I must admit before I met Mr Boo I had met a couple of freak-a-zoids from there but there are geniune people on there too. Anyhoo, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo, am talking to lots of boys on there at the moment, keeping my options open.. think I'm going to stay in contact with RAF boy, just not going to chase him.. this is going to make me sound like a right slag but.. the :love: was quite frankly amazing and he's coming home in his uniform.. eek, as long as we are both happy with that arrangement then I'm not gonna say no, hehe.. plus my ex was never interested so am making up for lost time.

Anyway... green day today
B: 42g crunchy bran and a peach (B)
S: Fruit
L: Jacket and beans
D: Rustic oven chips (2 syns) with beans and poached egg

Hi Boo, am talking to lots of boys on there at the moment, keeping my options open.. think I'm going to stay in contact with RAF boy, just not going to chase him.. this is going to make me sound like a right slag but.. the :love: was quite frankly amazing and he's coming home in his uniform.. eek, as long as we are both happy with that arrangement then I'm not gonna say no, hehe.. plus my ex was never interested so am making up for lost time.

Anyway... green day today
B: 42g crunchy bran and a peach (B)
S: Fruit
L: Jacket and beans
D: Rustic oven chips (2 syns) with beans and poached egg

Whey hey Lou I don't blame you for one minute, you go girl!!! :D:D:D

Glad your feeling better hun and tbh I love a man in uniform!!! hehehe Boo xx

If both happy and ur straight up with each other why not!!!
Its not being a slag its 2 consenting adults having good times without all the relationship stresses
who cares what n e one thinks !!!doesnt make me think any less of you for enjoying life especially as you ve worked so hard and your confidance is boosted i say go get em mrs bootylicious xxxxx

Back