Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hiya Louise

Just popping by to see how you are, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hehe, thanks both.. am feeling good at the moment, is about time I enjoyed my 20s.

Off to the girls in a min so will have dinner later..

Green day I think..

B: 42g allbran (B)
S: Apple
L: Pasta in a cheese based sauce (A&B and 8 syns to be on safe side)
D: Chickpea dahl, spinach and rice

Hey Lou

Sounds like you have had a mad week while I've been away!!

Sorry your boy hasn't lived up to your hopes, they rarely do :( In his defence tho, I bet it has been costing you both a fortune to text. I didn't even realise you were lucky enough to have that much contact while he is away. Did his email have the same tone as his previous texts? I dunno what to say, other than boys can be rubbish and really unthoughtful sometimes. I hope he has just been one of those ones and not a knob!

Good for you getting into the online dating. I kinda tried it a few years ago, but because I live in such a small area, I already knew most of the men on the site I was using!!! Needless to say, it wasn't a successful manhunt!

Hope you are alright after your car crash too, sounds just awful. I once wrote off my car, and remember thinking, if only I'd been 10 seconds later, or 10 seconds earlier, it might not have happened... But, thankfully, I got my insurance all sorted fairly quickly and had a new car less than a month later - hope it works out quickly for you.
Hope you are having a good night xx

Hiya Lou

Just popping by, hope your Saturday is going great, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Lou

Sounds like you have had a mad week while I've been away!!

Sorry your boy hasn't lived up to your hopes, they rarely do :( In his defence tho, I bet it has been costing you both a fortune to text. I didn't even realise you were lucky enough to have that much contact while he is away. Did his email have the same tone as his previous texts? I dunno what to say, other than boys can be rubbish and really unthoughtful sometimes. I hope he has just been one of those ones and not a knob!

Good for you getting into the online dating. I kinda tried it a few years ago, but because I live in such a small area, I already knew most of the men on the site I was using!!! Needless to say, it wasn't a successful manhunt!

Hope you are alright after your car crash too, sounds just awful. I once wrote off my car, and remember thinking, if only I'd been 10 seconds later, or 10 seconds earlier, it might not have happened... But, thankfully, I got my insurance all sorted fairly quickly and had a new car less than a month later - hope it works out quickly for you.
Hope you are having a good night xx

Hiya lovely, how are you? How was your holiday? Re the car crash.. I know what you mean, keep thinking what if etc, am driving myself a bit mad, hehe, but we're all ok so need to stop thinking about it.

As for the boy... his email was in same tone, he sent it on Weds so I didn't reply until Friday, haven't heard back since. Is weird, I wish I could just work out why... think he was lying about the phone bill thing as the day before he went AWOL he said his phone bill was £65 but was worth it?? I think he's maybe met an Italian girl or something, but he's working 14 hour shifts and they're staying in the middle of no where, also know he wouldn't touch a RAF girl... ohh I don't know, should just be thankful I know he's a muppet now and not sit round waiting for him to come home at end of August. Why can't boys just be honest? How is your boy getting on? Is he preparing for next tour? :(

I'm such a rambler!! x

Hiya Boo, great weekend thanks but awful for my diet.... had a wedding up in Sheffield, was a lovely ceremony and reception etc but I can't even begin to add up what I ate.. here goes..

Saturday
B: Scrambled eggs
L: Ham sandwich (B)
S: Champagne, vodka and diet coke!!
D: Pea and asparagus rissotto, champagne sobet, beef and veg, rhubarb pie thing, more champagne, more vodka...
B (for buffet): Sandwich, pizza slice, sausage roll, potato wedges, more vodka

Sunday... time to make up for yesterday but no.. I go and have a full english breakfast!!! It's salad for the rest of the week now and a well deserved gain.

B: Full english breakfast (!!!!!!)
D: Salad

Aww Lou, boys always make your mind go mad tho, don't they. I reckon there is no point trying to understand them as it is impossible. If you keep in touch with him, maybe you can meet up when he gets back and try to find out what happened. Obv by then, you may have already moved on to better things, but you may need the closure.

My boy is good... Unfortunately the days are flying by and he thinks he will be gone in just over 3 weeks :( He is on a course next week at Holton and is then going to see all his family for the weekend, so we really don't have a lot of time left together. I pray the time flies when he is gone and he will be back before I know it, and we can finally get the sunshine holiday we are dreaming of :)

Glad you had fun at the wedding, all that champagne and vodka sounds yummy, lol xx

Hiya Lou

Glad you had a good time, just what the doctor ordered lol. Don't worry about the syns you'll have that off in no time at all, have a good day Lou and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

sounds like a yum weekend of indulgence Lou but like you say at least if you gain you know where its from and back on plan for a 100% week you ll have it back off again in no time so woo hoo for a great time xxx
plodding on, trying a more relaxed approach and see where it gets me this week plus battling a cold that seems to be turning into a chest infection (really rattly n gurgly in there) so have no idea how im doing as far as tuesdays WI goes!! well pray for the best all
got prawn jacket n salad for tea later so feeling like im on the right path most days xxxx
but battle on as we do xxx

Hiya Lou

Just popping by to see how you are, hope you've had a great day, catch up with you soon Boo xx

HI everyone - in a rush today so will write more later... am also having a 100% day, yippeee

Red - Monday
B: 42g crunchy bran and strawberries
L: Ham salad
S: Slice of soreen malt loaf (5 syns)
D: Bacon omlette

Oh no - page 4!! Hectic at the moment, trying to keep busy to make the heart ache go away (which really isn't working)...
Didn't make it to weigh in tonight either :-(

B: cereal and banana (B)
L: Ham salad (2 syns)
D: Gammon, jacket (B), egg, salad, tomatoes and mushrooms

Aww hun, hope you are ok... Boys are crap sometimes. Hope the heartache doesn't last too long, he obviously isn't worth it xxx

Oh no - page 4!! Hectic at the moment, trying to keep busy to make the heart ache go away (which really isn't working)...
Didn't make it to weigh in tonight either :-(

B: cereal and banana (B)
L: Ham salad (2 syns)
D: Gammon, jacket (B), egg, salad, tomatoes and mushrooms

Awww Louise hun, sending you a big hug Boo xxx

Think it's hit me so hard because I've gone through so much rubbish with my ex and thought I'd found someone decent, plus he kept saying all the rights things, is just a massive head f**k. Oh well, going on about it isn't going to help.

I've ordered a 100% day today, hehe...

Thursday
L: Jacket potato and beans
D: Chickpea dahl, rice and salad

Just to update quickly...

Thursday
L: Pasta salad with tuna (B) and mayo (2 syns)
S: Flump (1.5), freddo (4 syns), biscuit thing (3 syns)
D: Chickpea dahl, rice and salad

******notes to self - read in moments of despair******

Right girly, pull yourself together and sort it out. No amount of sulking, feeling sorry for yourself, whinging about being fat is going to make you happy.

Accept that some men are complete ar*es but hold on to the hope that there are some decent men out there, but regardless - I don't need a man to make me happy, ok they can add to happiness but they don't make it.

I've got my dreams and I will get there, ok it may not be next week but whilst I've got this time waiting then I can make the most of it by getting my skinny bum in better shape, after all, if I'm not in a Police uniform on NY eve this year, I'll be in a size 16 dress instead.

Get your arse in gear girly, this is your life so blooming well live it.

(sorry if this sounds a bit fluffy, but need to get it all down whilst I'm feeling positive) xx

Ahhh - first lie in today for about 6 weeks, was so looking forward to it after all the stress I've had...... there I was half asleep in my nice warm bed, when the builder lets himself in and shouts hello up the stairs. OMFG.

So I'm up like a shot, grab some clothes and go and pretend I wasn't still in bed at 9am (thats not that late actually)..... plus point - we're only going out for a meal tonight, so won't be a drunken one, yay to less syns and no hangover - boo to sounding proper old!!

Friday - red day
B: Yogurt and coffee
L: Bacon omlette and salad
D: ?? possibly chicken salad or gammon and salad

Ahhh - first lie in today for about 6 weeks, was so looking forward to it after all the stress I've had...... there I was half asleep in my nice warm bed, when the builder lets himself in and shouts hello up the stairs. OMFG.

So I'm up like a shot, grab some clothes and go and pretend I wasn't still in bed at 9am (thats not that late actually)..... plus point - we're only going out for a meal tonight, so won't be a drunken one, yay to less syns and no hangover - boo to sounding proper old!!

Friday - red day
B: Yogurt and coffee
L: Bacon omlette and salad
D: ?? possibly chicken salad or gammon and salad

Lol Louise your post did make me chuckle! Have a great day and evening Boo xx

Glad I made you chuckle hun.

My Dad came over today to do all my DIY for me, it was lunch time and although I offered to make him a sandwich, his eyes lit up when I suggest eating out.... so we went to the local pub for lunch.... (argh, this means two meals out in one day)..

B: Yogurt
L: Chilli beef salad (5 syns for sauce on chilli???)
D: Gammon and salad

Back