Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hiya Lou

How's you today? You'll get that 3 1/2 off in no time I'm sure. I've never done ff but i've heard its hard, so good luck lol Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Ohhh Laura... you don't want to know, it's hardcore... it's fast forward, is a plan given to you by consultant that is nothing like normal sw, has no free food etc and it's all worked out on "units", it's a short term thing that you're only meant to do for a week. Would write more but know slimming world get VERY protective about it xxx

Thursday - red day (FF from tomorrow)
B: Fruit salad
L: Vegetable soup
S: 5 starburst (5 syns - not bad for 1 syn each)
S: Syn free quiche
D: Salmon and salad with a jacket potato (B)

Hiya Lou

Hope your having a lovely day, catch up with you later Boo xx

So odd we in sync this week babes not having a too bad for 2nd day ask me again on saturday ( the day i dread!) here if ya neef me xxx

Hehe, it is strange, but I've kind of decided not to do FF and just stick rigidly to plan instead, am keeping my fingers crossed.

Friday
L:
D:

Happy Friday xxx

Hiya Lou

How's your day going hun? Hope your day has been lovely and that you have a super duper weekend, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hiya lovely ladies.... am so tired but good news is I'm on the last day of my 7 day shift, yippee.

Need to update yesterday first...
B: fruit salad
L: Cous cous (4 syns) and an apple
D: Gammon and salad (1/2 plate salad)

(Above was meant to be a red day but ended up taking mum and dad out for tea and gammon was best option, had it with just salad so think I can push it into a EE day??)

Saturday - red day
L: ??
D: ??

May be going with my parents to a proms in the park type thing tonight, so may be sw friendly picnic stuff.. will see xx

Hiya Lou

Sounds like your having a lovely weekend, the proms in the park sounds great! You could take some sw friendly pimms its syn free (unfortunately alcohol free too) lol

Have a great weekend Lou, Boo xx

Thanks Boo - all change of plan now, had a hectic day at work, left at half 3 and went to meet friend in starbucks... we didn't leave until 6pm, flipping heck, we know how to talk!!

Saturday - red day
L: Pasta salad (1 syn)
S: skinny small latte with sugar free hazlenut syrup and an americano (1A and a few syns - will look it up)
D: Rustic oven chips and beans

Poor effort on the B choices today... oops, am so knackered I'm going to be in bed as soon as I've eaten and digested tea.

xxx

Morning everyone...... ahhhhhh, 12 hours sleep has made me feel so much better, am now rather randomly lying on my bed watching some classical music... didn't think I liked it but can't find the remote and I recognise a lot of the music, hehe.

Anyway... todays goals..
* gym
* clean house
* go out with my friend somewhere
* visit parents and sit in sunshine and walk dog

Food wise... red day
B: 42g crunchy bran with a peach (B)
L: Omlette and salad maybe
D: Steak, jacket potato made into wedges and salad (B)

Well... just spoke to RAF boy on facebook and came out and asked him why he fed me all the lines and then did one... his reply below... think I'll just see what happens when he comes home at the end of August but not put my life on hold if you know what I mean.

"its not a personal thing. Ive never been away with work for a long time before so guess i didnt/dont know how to cope with it. I think when I 1st came away I was really missing home and needed a lot of contact with everyone, but i think in all honesty was making me miss it more, so i have kind of detached myself from home a bit now. its not just you! i havnt written a bluey for a good few weeks and i havnt spoke to anyone for at least 2 weeks"

Morning everyone... beautiful morning today and I've got lots to do before going back to work tomorrow.

Monday - red day
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B) or tuna sandwich
D: Lemon and herb pork kebabs with salad

Oh Lou

I don't know what to say to that. I've already said to my bf that I fear that will happen to him, because he knows how upset I'm going to be but I don't want to make it harder for him.

TBH I think you have to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what happens when he comes back. None of us can really imgaine how hard it is for the boys being away from home for such a length of time so it's difficult to know whether he is genuine.

Hope you are ok tho xx

Hiya hun, Mark did say that his room mate had just had a massive arguement with his girlfriend as he wasn't ringing her or texting her, they agreed it was because they had nothing new to say as the only thing that changes is the day of the week.

Men hey - your boy sounds lovely and a lot more considerate though hun, so I'm sure it'll be fine. Plus you two are actually boyfriend / girlfriend where as Mark and I were just seeing each other.

I'm just going to leave the ball in his court now, also feel a lot better about things as I've finally got an explanation, I feel like I've spent last 3 weeks going though every conversation etc to work out why he'd gone distant.

How was your weekend anyway hun? Will pop over to your diary in a min xx

Hiya Lou

Just popped by to see how's your day going. Catch up with you later Boo xx

Hiya lovely Boo, day is going fine thanks, how about you.. I've been so lazy today, oh well, it's back to work tomorrow and I know it's going to be really stressful so I deserve some chill time.. hehe.

Food for today..
L: Quiche and salad
S: 2 pears and some fish sticks (they make me gag)
D: Lemon and herb pork kebabs and pitta (B)

Hiya lovely Boo, day is going fine thanks, how about you.. I've been so lazy today, oh well, it's back to work tomorrow and I know it's going to be really stressful so I deserve some chill time.. hehe.

Food for today..
L: Quiche and salad
S: 2 pears and some fish sticks (they make me gag)
D: Lemon and herb pork kebabs and pitta (B)

Hiya Lou

Glad to hear your chillin, I'm back at work tomorrow too :eek: well, just one question and it did make me chuckle, how come your eating fish sticks if they are making you gag lol Boo xx

Back