Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Haha - good question.. basically I bought them and don't know what else to do with them, if I throw them out they'll stink as bins not collected for a while etc.. it's just the first one thats makes me gag, after that I'm ok. Not buying them ever again though..!!

Haha - good question.. basically I bought them and don't know what else to do with them, if I throw them out they'll stink as bins not collected for a while etc.. it's just the first one thats makes me gag, after that I'm ok. Not buying them ever again though..!!

Lol ok, good luck with them! This is where a cat comes in handy lol xx Boo xx

Hiya Lou

Hope those fish sticks weren't too nasty lol. Have a great day. Boo xx

Only 2 fish sticks left thankfully, hehe.

Tuesday... ohh picked up my new bike last night, very excited..

B: fruit salad
S: Apple
L: Quiche and salad
D: Chilli and jacket potato (B)

Hi everyone, got a viewing on my house at 6.30 so sat here wasting time before then.. am not letting myself move as the place is spotless and I'll only make a mess.. had a cheeky weigh on the scales before and wasn't what I was hoping for, it was lower but I wanted a nice big drop, will have to keep my fingers crossed for WI tomorrow.

Update on today's food:

B: fruit salad and quark
S: Apple
L: Quiche and salad
S: 2 x sultana biscuits (7 syns)
S: 4 sweets (4 syns)
D: Chilli and jacket potato (B) with green beans

Wednesday - green day (yippeeee)
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Mugshot and an apple
D: Stuffed jackets with bacon (B) cheese (A) springonions and a salad

Actual big massive woop woop... just back from WI and lost 4lbs, yippee (makes up for last week) xxx

Wooh well done hun that's a fab loss xxx

Thanks Jane and Laura, am very pleased am hoping for my 4.5 stone sticker sooner rather than later, hopefully shouldn't be too hard as got a new bike and gym membership now.

Thursday
B: Allbran and nectarine (B)
L: cold chicken
D: Pork, jacket potato (B), green beans and carrots

Really want another green day but forcing myself back to red, boo xxx

Hiya Lou

Woo hooo! well done on your weight loss this week, you go girl! hehe

Hope your having a lovely day, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Thanks girlys.. am going to try really hard and get another loss again next week, I love being at my lowest ever weight and it's only 3.5lbs to the next stone bracket and my 4.5 stone sticker.

Today.. have some fruit to eat up and want a strict day so..

B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Fruit salad
D: Gammon, jacket potato and salad (B)

Hiya Lou

Hope your having a lovely evening, sounds like your full guns on to lose more this week, I know you can do it, catch up with you later Boo xx

Aww, thanks everyone.

Saturday - am off to cinema tonight with the girls and we're going for dinner too, therefore going to try and save all my syns up etc.

B: Fruit salad
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: ??? Poss chicken salad but depends where we go
S: 20 mikados and grapes (10 syns)

Evening everyone.. well plans changed again, we decided £8.60 was too much for cinema so went shopping instead, I LOVED IT, I use to have to hang around pretending to have a massive interest in jewellery and handbags in shops as I knew the clothes would never fit me, but now I can go and try clothes on like the other girls, feels brilliant, am still a size 18 / 20 but is sooo much easier, plus started picking up clothes in 22 when I could find them but were hanging off me, eek..... funny how I don't *feel* smaller and still go for bigger sizes / styles.

Anyway food.... been a bit naughty as not done any exercise and have eaten lots of toffees on the sly...

B: Fruit salad
L: Tuna mayo salad sandwich (B and 3 syns)
D: steak, salad and jacket potato (B and 8 syns for onion rings)
S: 5 toffees (5 syns... ish)

Hi everyone,

Day started off so well, I was half way through a 20km bike ride, happily going down hill on the cycle path when some muppet decides to pull out in front of me.... ended up going over the handle bars and landing with an almighty thud on the road (luckily no cars were coming), was wearing my pandora bracelet and one of the charms cut into my palm and wrist and have really hurt my ribs. Really want to go and soak in the bath but the gravel rash is gonna kill. Oh well, I am not going to go out again without a helmet (luckily didn't hurt head) but have learnt my lesson that it can all go wrong very quickly!!

Hope everyone else has had a less dramatic day.

Sunday - green
B: 42g allbran and peach (B)
L: Mugshot
S: 2 slices bread (B and 6 syns)
S: Dolly mixture (8 syns)
D: Pea and spring onion rissotto (free and tastes like poo)

xxxx

Hi everyone,

Day started off so well, I was half way through a 20km bike ride, happily going down hill on the cycle path when some muppet decides to pull out in front of me.... ended up going over the handle bars and landing with an almighty thud on the road (luckily no cars were coming), was wearing my pandora bracelet and one of the charms cut into my palm and wrist and have really hurt my ribs. Really want to go and soak in the bath but the gravel rash is gonna kill. Oh well, I am not going to go out again without a helmet (luckily didn't hurt head) but have learnt my lesson that it can all go wrong very quickly!!

Hope everyone else has had a less dramatic day.

Sunday - green
B: 42g allbran and peach (B)
L: Mugshot
S: 2 slices bread (B and 6 syns)
S: Dolly mixture (8 syns)
D: Pea and spring onion rissotto (free and tastes like poo)

xxxx

Blimey Lou you don't do things by half do you! Did you go up the hospital? Are you ok? Sending you a big hug Boo xx

Back