Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hi Boo, yeah I went up to A&E as couldn't get all the gravel out of my hand myself... so annoyed as wanted to do a 20km route, stupid bloke didn't even stop!

How are you anyway lovely? Glad you enjoyed your wine last night, very well deserved xxx

Morning - am off sick today as my ribs are hurting, couldn't sleep as hurts to lie down and just blah, they said at hospital that it's likely I've cracked a couple of ribs but nothing they can do so just take painkillers.... booo.

Anyway.. Monday
B: Muller light
L: Tuna salad (3 syns)
D: Chilli and spring onion pork meatballs and salad with pitta bread (B)

Bored, bored, bored..... want to do something but feels like I'm being punched in ribs every time I move.

Change of plan already food wise..
B: Mullerlight
S: 3 x flumps (4.5 syns)
L: 2 fish fillets in sauce (3 syns) and salad
D: Chilli and spring onion pork meatballs and salad with pitta bread

Have got doctors appointment in an hour so can get stronger painkillers and then going to make a 1/2 syn roulade later, nom, nom, nom xxx

Hiya Lou

Hope you get the painkillers you need, cracked ribs are a right pain, years ago I cracked my ribs on a fair ground ride, so I know how you feel.

When you get home, put your feet up and have a rest. Catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo... got codydramol now and they're working a treat, thanks for popping by, going to nip over to your page now xx

Arggh, please can someone send the sleep fairies round my house? Can't sleep and living in fear of having to sneeze or hiccup as hurts my ribs, argh.

May put this time to good use and think about all my favourite red and green meals so I can mix it up a bit, seem to be having same old meals recently

Red
* pork or chicken kebabs
* chilli
* salmon and new potatoes
* gammon and egg
* tuna toasties
* sticky chicken drumsticks
* ham and tomato quiche

Green
* pasta in spicy tomato sauce with bacon
* potato wedges, egg and beans
* quorn bolognaise
* cheese and onion potato skins
* smash pizza
* chickpea dahl and rice

Hmmm... craving green days now... going to try counting sheep instead, night night xx

My goodness Lou, you do have some bad luck!!!

Hope you got some sleep and are feeling a bit better today xx

hi just popped in to c how you are and what your plans are for today ? mine are packing for an house move so will barely get chance for much else
ive wanted this house move for years and kept putting it off time and time again . in a way im glad im doing it and in lots of other ways i can see why people say it is the most stressing time we will ever have
everything in boxes , surrounded by what seems like clutter, just need the estate agents to ring us and say we can collect our keys arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
anyway if you are still reading after that big rant i hope you enjoy your day xxx

Hiya Lou

Hope your feeling a bit better today hun, those tablets should do the trick for you. I couldn't sleep too well last night either, it must be the weather! Anyhoo, hope you have a nice relaxing day I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Co-codomol...best pain killer EVER! :)

Hope you're ok my lovely

I'm taking a break from SW. My hearts not in it at the mo.

xxx

Woooh, look who learnt how to multi quote, eek! You're so close to your target hun that I don't blame you for not having your heart in it - is hard enough when you have umpteen stone to lose, never mind when you're so close. Painkillers are great but suffering from the side effects - hello constipation!! (Sorry if tmi)

My goodness Lou, you do have some bad luck!!!

Hope you got some sleep and are feeling a bit better today xx

Hi hun, am ok thanks, more importantly - I'm loving the new ticker, things will get easier and you'll soon be rushing home in hope of seeing a lovely blue envelope on your door matt. xxx

hi just popped in to c how you are and what your plans are for today ? mine are packing for an house move so will barely get chance for much else
ive wanted this house move for years and kept putting it off time and time again . in a way im glad im doing it and in lots of other ways i can see why people say it is the most stressing time we will ever have
everything in boxes , surrounded by what seems like clutter, just need the estate agents to ring us and say we can collect our keys arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
anyway if you are still reading after that big rant i hope you enjoy your day xxx

Ohhh stressful hun, but it will be sooo worth it, are you able to keep to plan? I think I'd lose it and resort to takeaways, am trying to sell my house at moment so am looking forward to moving, hehe.

Hiya Lou

Hope your feeling a bit better today hun, those tablets should do the trick for you. I couldn't sleep too well last night either, it must be the weather! Anyhoo, hope you have a nice relaxing day I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Back to work today hun, painkillers are giving me horrible stomach cramps etc, but better than pain I suppose. How's your neck now hun? Hope it's calmed down.

Tuesday
Ahhh - am loving multi quotes and the fact lots of my friends have popped by to see me today, you've made me smile.

Oh oh oh - if you've not tried the 1/2 syn roulade I seriously think you should try it, is beyond gorgeous, yum!

B: 42g allbran and a peach (B)
S: Apple and lf crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Ham salad
D: Pork steaks with salad

I think the problem is, I got to the target I set and put a bit on and I'm happy as I am for now.

My plan is to maintain until September...my bestie is getting married - I'm a bridesmaid and my dress is already a bit big so can't really lose more!

Then I think I might switch to, ahem, weight watchers, to get my final target of 11st 3lb.

Then come back to SW to maintain :)

Never TMI with me love....I talk about poo all the time (that's what happens when you have an inflammatory bowel disease I guess)! Ha ha

Xxx

PS how the devil do you multi quote?!

Ohh, we're almost the same height (I'm 5ft 10), so is good to know what you've set your target at etc. Think I'm going to go by BMI as know it has to be certain level to get in Police, long way off yet though.

Multi quotes... you obviously have to be very clever.. hehe.. all you do is click the button next to quote and then preview I think and type inbetween the quotes, cool hey!

xxx

Nom, nom, nom... I'm going slightly crazy as I can't stop thinking about sweet and sour chicken balls :rolleyes:.... mmmm, greasy, fried, batter.... haha, I've even had to find a picture... they taste like poo anyway :jelous:, who in their right mind would want to eat one!! (I wish reverse psychology worked) xx

Attachments

• how-to-make-sweet-and-sour-chicken-balls.WidePlayer.jpg
    how-to-make-sweet-and-sour-chicken-balls.WidePlayer.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 50
Ohhh Louise, I absolutely hate chicken balls (no it don't work, I bloomin love em! :D) hows you tonight hun, hope your feeling a tad better? Just to let you know I lost 1.1/2 this week and Mr Boo lost 1/2 lb, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi hun, am ok thanks, more importantly - I'm loving the new ticker, things will get easier and you'll soon be rushing home in hope of seeing a lovely blue envelope on your door matt. xxx

I love my bf to death, but he's not really one with the words - he has already warned me that most of his communication will probably be via facebook :) Unless he gets really lonely, I don't think he will send me blueys ;) I gave him a proper love letter before he left tho, which he loved, so I may encourage him!! xx

Mr and Mrs Boo - yay, good work to you both, thats fab!

Mav - bet you he writes a bluey, they seem to write them to pass the time on night shifts (at least in Italy anyway), Mark was a roughty toughty boy and wrote quite a few so keep your fingers crossed.

xxx

Hello diary....

Green day today, am starting to lack motivation, my friend has just split up with her boyfriend and has gained quite a few pounds, just don't know if I'd sould like a right b*tch if I suggest going to SW together, would be great for her but also great for me as it would give me a new focus and competition (know I'm being selfish, but I need all help I can get).... so what do you reckon? Do I suggest it?

Ribs are still really painful, went to beuticans earlier and made a right faff of having to lie down on bed, eeek!!

My brother is coming over for tea after work, he wants something light as going to play football.. hmm.. thinking pasta maybe?

Wednesday
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: Apple
L: Mugshot and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Chocolate (6 syns)
D: Pasta with in spicy arabatia sauce with bacon (B)

Hiya Lou

Hmmm tricky one with your friend, maybe you could try and have some conversations re slimming world and maybe gauge her reaction? Thats what I would do anyway.

Your dinner sounds lovely, much lighter than my chilli lol. Anyhoo catch up with you later Boo xx

Hehe - hiya boo, my friend text saying she's waiting for ex to come over to get last of his stuff and she is prepared with wine and chocolate for when he leaves.. so maybe leave it a few weeks.

Also... grrgh, cooked a lovely dinner etc, brother was meant to finish work at 7pm but he got a last minute shout (he's a paramedic) so has gone straight to football at 8pm, mean while I'm left with enough pasta to feed the street and a rather lovely 1/2 syn roulade.....

Talking of roulade, have taken photos... watch this space x

Back