511.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 43
That looks lush :)

Keep hearing about people making this roulade, but havent paid much attention before. I'm not a sweet tooth, so desserts don't really appeal, but this does look tasty, and for half a syn... I may try it this weekend xxx

Was really easy hun, do it, do it.

Thursday - feel awful today, proper wiped out, hopefully coffee will wake me up..

B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Pasta (3 syns)
D: Probably rustic oven chips (3 syns) and baked beans - am going out so will be in a rush

xxx

Hiy Lou

Your roulade looks absolutely lush, will have to try it :) Hope your feeling better soon hun, it will take a few days as you most probably know. Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hi everyone... phew busy day today, have been to court in manchester today with my brother. He's getting divorced so had a hearing with the judge and barristers etc, proper eye opening day!

Food has been rubbish as haven't eaten much.. it's now 8.10 and all I've had is breakfast and some nuts, oops.

Friday
B: Allbran and peach (B)
S: Nuts and a mini lemon yum yum
D: rustic oven chips

Also... had an email of raf boy today being all nicey nice, proper head f*ck as have just started to feel like I'm getting over him??

xxx

Hiya Lou

Blimey you've had a busy day! Sounds like your raf boy is playing with your head, hope you get things sorted hun, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hmm, think he is hun, but I'll see what he's got to say for himself, he's home in a month so may be thinking of his "booty call"!!!! Typical.

Anyway.... I've been thinking, I'm not going anywhere fast at the moment with my weight loss so I'm going to stop messing about and get my bum back on plan, no cheating, no not counting etc, etc.

Also - get this, it's nearly half ten at night and I'm waiting up so I can go and pick my parents up from a status quo concert, surely this is role reversal??

It's not role reversal when it's Status Quo, they are definitely for the oldies lol xx

Haha - good point hun, my Mum was wasted and she'd only had 2 cans of cider, hillarious!

Has anyone heard or tried the dukan diet? I'm contemplating trying it for a few weeks, am a bit tired of SW and don't feel I'm getting anywhere at the moment, will go and do some research..

Saturday
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: None - oops
S: Wispa duo (14 syns) - oops
S: 2 x apples
D: Steak, jacket (B), salad, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms

Mmm, have a full tummy now after my lovely tea, forgot to take any lunch to work with me today, called in at shop and thought I'd get a wispa and just eat 2 little bites - yep, you've guessed it, I ate the whole thing. Grrggh.

xxx

Morning diary.... feel so much better after 12 hours sleep, hehe, am a lazy arse!

Today I am going to be 100% on plan, went on the dukan website and they think I can be at my goal (think I said another 3 stone off) by 12 Dec this year... tempting..

B: Mullerlight
L: Scrambled eggs and grilled cherry tomatoes
D: Beef, jacket potato (B), vegetables and gravey (3 syns)

Wrote a massive update last night and the computer crashed - was a moany post anyway so probably a good job it didn't work, hehe.

Monday - red day
B: 42g allbran (B)
S: Apple
L: Chicken salad
S: Apple and flump (1.5 syn)
D: Salmon fillet with mange tout and baby corn

Tuesday - red day
B: Melon
L: Vegetable soup and cold chicken leg skin removed
D: Cajun pork with salad and jacket potato (B)

Hi everyone.... managed to do a 12 hour shift at work today without a break, so feeling pretty zonked now. WI day tomorrow though, am so desperate for a loss, heard from raf boy at the weekend and made me realise how he's home in 4 week and I'd jokingly said he wasn't allowed home until I'd got my 5 stone sticker..... eeeek, since he's been gone I've lost about 4 or 5lbs, rubbish, need to do better, not for him, but for me.

Tuesday - red day
L: Vegetable and chicken soup
D: Cajun pork with mange tout and baby corn

Oops I forgot all my Bs, may have a alpen light after, warmed up with some sweetened quark?

My ribs are still really hurting, feel more painful now than when I cracked them a week ago. Poo.

xxx

Louise24 said:
Hi everyone.... managed to do a 12 hour shift at work today without a break, so feeling pretty zonked now. WI day tomorrow though, am so desperate for a loss, heard from raf boy at the weekend and made me realise how he's home in 4 week and I'd jokingly said he wasn't allowed home until I'd got my 5 stone sticker..... eeeek, since he's been gone I've lost about 4 or 5lbs, rubbish, need to do better, not for him, but for me.

Tuesday - red day
L: Vegetable and chicken soup
D: Cajun pork with mange tout and baby corn

Oops I forgot all my Bs, may have a alpen light after, warmed up with some sweetened quark?

My ribs are still really hurting, feel more painful now than when I cracked them a week ago. Poo.

xxx

Aww bless you hope you have a good rest and feel 100% soon xx

Thanks Nikki, they're feeling bit better today, just wish I could find a pain killer that lasts the entire night.

Anyhow....... weigh in in half an hour, know it's not going to be a good one but glad to get it out the way, have been super good day (should have to face the scales everyday)

B: Melon and yogurt
S: 3 jelly babies
L: Fruit salad and yogurt
D: Some kind of meat and salad with a jacket potato (B)
S: Hifi bar (B)

Thursday - red
B: Melon and yogurt
S: Hifi bar (B)
L: Chicken and veg soup
D: Chilli and salad with cheese (B)

Hiya Lou

Awww sorry to hear your ribs are still hurting you they take ages to heal so remember to be careful, a 12 hour shift is hard on someone who hasn't got cracked ribs no wonder they are still hurting you.

Good luck for weigh in let me know how you get on xx

Boo xx

Hiya lovely Boo... I STS which I'm happy with as was looking at a gain last time I sneeked on the scales. Update more tomorrow xxxxx

Hi Louise, sorry that you have had such a rough time. Cracked ribs can take some time to heal so I hope that you are looking after yourself. Glad that you manages to avoid a gain. x

Thanks hun, how are you? Hope you're ok - well done on your loss too.

Right - Thursday... am feeling positive and going to have a brilliant loss next week, made some lovely syn free chicken and veg soup last night so am looking forward to that for lunch today.

More drama though... my brother is a paramedic and they had a crash last night on the way to a job, luckily he wasn't driving as they went thru red light so is technically the ambs fault, he went to hospital but is ok thankfully, just has found some new found sympathy for sufferers of whip lash.

My parents thought they didn't have to worry about us anymore now we're 27 and 29 but we're proving them wrong, hehe xx

Thanks hun, how are you? Hope you're ok - well done on your loss too.

Right - Thursday... am feeling positive and going to have a brilliant loss next week, made some lovely syn free chicken and veg soup last night so am looking forward to that for lunch today.

More drama though... my brother is a paramedic and they had a crash last night on the way to a job, luckily he wasn't driving as they went thru red light so is technically the ambs fault, he went to hospital but is ok thankfully, just has found some new found sympathy for sufferers of whip lash.

My parents thought they didn't have to worry about us anymore now we're 27 and 29 but we're proving them wrong, hehe xx

Hiya Lou, blimey you are both going through it at the minute aren't you! Hope your brother is ok, how's your ribs? The soup sounds nice, you'll have to give me the recipe. Hope your having a lovely day Lou Boo xxx

Hiya hun, loving the new profile picture, you look lovely and am jealous of ur cheek bones.

He's ok thanks, got sore shoulder and neck, poor guy they hit was in a state though as he was upset he'd stopped them going to an emergency call.

My ribs are still really painful, I honestly thought the doc was exaggerating with 2 - 3 weeks until starts to feel better. Is worse at night when I'm trying to lie down.

Food wise.... here is my diary being 100% honest...

B: Melon and peach
S: ML yogurt, flump (1.5 syns) and 2 malted milks (4 syns)
D: Chicken and vegetable soup and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Slice of ham and spinach quiche
D: Chilli, salad and cheese (B)

Back