Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hiya Lou, lol thank you :D I now fit into a size 18, first time in absolutely ages, this time last year I was in a size 24 so I'm really pleased.

I know its horrible about your ribs, when I did mine I remember they took ages, I think I hurt my foot a day or so after my ribs, my ex said well at least that will take your mind off your ribs, needless to say that is why for many reasons he's my ex lol

I bet your brother is sore, sending you a big hug hun. Food diary looks 'A' okay girlie, keep up the good work Boo xx

Thanks hun, my ribs are feeling sooo much better today, am well happy. As for my brother... he's still sore and now mortified as the accident has made headline news in the local paper, haha - I doubled his embarassment by posting the link from news website to his facebook page too (that's what little sisters are for).

So, it's Friday, I went out last night to a virgin vie party and ended up spending £25, eek, can't wait to get my goodies though, am going to be a good girl and cleanse, tone and moisturise every night!

I'm working tomorrow and then off on Sunday and Mon, my parents are away so not sure what I'm going to do, got quite a few busy weekends coming up so may just chill out at home / go gym / bike rides etc.

Ohhh, got an offer on my house today which I think I'm going to accept.... scary though as I can't find anywhere else I like so will end up moving back to my parents for a few months.

Friday
B: Melon and peach
S: LF Crisps (4.5 syns)
L: Chicken and veg soup and fudge finger (5 syns)
S: Biscuit and apple (2 syns)
D: Pork, green beans, carrots and 198g of new potatoes (B)

Hi everyone, well.. I couldn't decide to swim / gym or bike so I did all three!! Started off at gym after work and burnt 350kcals, I then went for a swim which was big mistake as found it was really painful for ribs, but had to make a token effort as I'd look right weird getting in, swimming one length and getting out, hehe. Then I came home and decided to go for the hatrick and do a 12 mile bike ride, was lovely but am looking forward to a bath and pjs now though.

Food wise.... oh green days how I love you, I just wish you loved me...

B: Melon and plums
S: Biscuit and lf crisps (6.5 syns)
L: Beans on toast (B)
S: Toffee (1 syn) and biscuit (2 syns), more plums
D: SW chips and quorn sausages with some mayo mixed with quark and mixed herbs (1 syn) - quorn sausages are the old ones so syn free still.

Lots of love to everyone, am feeling so woop woop motivated today - not even the t*at driving van who shouted insults at me put me in a bad mood, I may have a fat arse and be on a bike, but I'm doing something about it and he'll always be an ARSE no matter what he does. xxx

Hiya... just had the most lovely lunch...

Sunday - red day
B: ML yogurt and biscuit (2 syns)
L: Stuffed mushrooms (A) and salad, plum and biscuit (2 syns)
D: ???

Stuffed mushrooms - 1hexA on red day
3 - 4 flat mushrooms
Spoon of quark
Little squeeze of garlic puree
Couple slices of ham
Bit of finely chopped onion
Sprinkle of mixed herbs

Peel and take stork out of mushrooms, place in oven dish, microwave chopped onion for 30 seconds to soften, add chopped ham, quark, mixed herbs and garlic, spoon filling into mushrooms, put in oven for 15 mins, add cheese and grill (think they'd taste fine without the cheese if you wanted to make it syn / hex free), garlic puree has syns I think but I only added tiny bit so didn't count it.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 77
Hiya Lou

How ya doing girlie? Your stuffed mushrooms look and sound delicious! Will have to get Mr Boo to make them hehe.

Catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Lou

You and your family are having a right time of it at the moment, hope you and your bro are feeling better now.

Well done you on all the exercise - I went to get my bike out yesterday but there was so much junk around it in the cupboard so I gave up and watched a dvd instead - not quite the same level of exertion needed!!!

Hope you're enjoying your days off xx

Haha - Mav, thats a brilliant excuse, I love it.

Hope everyones ok and had a nice weekend, I'm on RD today as worked Saturday, it's my Dads birthday so we're having a BBQ, love preparing lots of yum food, and it's going to be SW friendly too, double bonus.

Monday - red day
B: Fruit and yogurt
L: ??
D: Chicken kebabs, beef kebabs, 2 x lf sausages (1 syn) and salad

Hiya Lou

Sounds like your going to have a lovely day! Hope your ribs are feeling better. Catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Hiya everyone, had a lovely day thanks Boo, just a shame I had to go back to work today really. Will pop over to your diary later to see what you've been up to...

Tuesday
B: Fruit
L: SW quiche and salad
S: Fudge (5 syns) and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Jacket potato (B), pork and veg

Hiya Lou

Just popping by to see how you are. Have you had your weigh in this week? I can't remember lol

Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hiya Boo, I'm fab thanks, just back from weigh in and got a v suprising 2.5lbs off, about time I the scales gave in and were kind to me, yippee. So close to that next sticker I can smell it. xxx

Eeeekkk (very over excited post coming up)... have just updated my ticker... If I can lose a 1lb or over next week I'll offically have lost 4.5 stone AND only have 2 stone left to my target (on my ticker)... at which point I'll have to start another ticker for target number two. I need to have that 2 stone off by December / January (if I pass my interview).... YIPEEEEE, am loving feeling motivated again. xx

* 4.5 stone sticker (1lb to go)
* 5 stone sticker (8lb to go)
* Target (2 stone 1lb to go)

Louise24 said:
Eeeekkk (very over excited post coming up)... have just updated my ticker... If I can lose a 1lb or over next week I'll offically have lost 4.5 stone AND only have 2 stone left to my target (on my ticker)... at which point I'll have to start another ticker for target number two. I need to have that 2 stone off by December / January (if I pass my interview).... YIPEEEEE, am loving feeling motivated again. xx

* 4.5 stone sticker (1lb to go)
* 5 stone sticker (8lb to go)
* Target (2 stone 1lb to go)

Amazing result!! Well done lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Nikki, how are you anyway hun? Hope you're ok.

Realised I haven't done food diary today...
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: LF crisps (4.5 syns) - was meant to have a mugshot too but forgot and wasn't hungry
D: SW chips, beans and cheese (B)
S: 2 x flumps (3 syns)

Ohh, bought some covent garden lettuce and pea soup as was reduced, anyway, looked really low in kcals etc but works out as 14.5 syns on all plans, grrgh. Only cost 45p though so may just have to bin it.

Thursday
B: Fruit salad
L: Ham salad with mayo (2 syns)
D: Pork chop, new potatoes (B), carrots and green beans

xx

Good thanks love although was dying for a 2 pound loss to get half stone and managed just the 1. But we trundle on!! I'm having half carton new covent garden carrot and coriander tomorrow as it equals a B xx

Ohhhh, thats interesting re the soup hun, how do you know what flavours are included on the B list? This is summer vegetable? You'll get that pound off next week though, then we can both have a new sticker party, hehe xxx

Wahoo please please to the pound!! If you go on sw website into healthy extras section and then b. And then soups it lists them. Do u want me to have a look for you? You are doing so well xx

Wahoo please please to the pound!! If you go on sw website into healthy extras section and then b. And then soups it lists them. Do u want me to have a look for you? You are doing so well xx

Aww thats brilliant thanks hun, have just checked and my soup isn't on there (never mind, won't cry over not being allowed lettuce soup), thats really useful and great for new ideas, don't know how I haven't found it before!! x

Thursday - red day
B: Fruit salad
S: Flump (1.5 syns) and apple
L: 2 chicken drumsticks with skin removed
S: Ham and mullerlight
D: Pork with jacket potato, cabbage, carrots and green beans (B)

Back