Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Morning everyone, happy Friday, gonna turn things round a bit today..

B: 42g allbran (B)
S: Flump (1.5 syns)
L: Fruit salad and yogurt
D: Pasta with chicken (B) and chilli sauce and veg (6 syns)

Last edited:
Hello to the weekend, off to birmingham today to see a show and do some shopping and cocktail drinking, woop woop - me and my mate have both been heartbroken recently so we're having a proper girly weekend, yay.

B: 2 quorn sausages, 2 flat mushrooms, scrambled egg and 1 ww toast (2 syns)
L: ?
D: ?

Hi diary - had a fab day in birmingham yesterday, went to see we will rock you, bought a size 18 top (YIPPEE), had lots of cocktails then got train home and went out where my friend Becky and I were literally swamped with men, haha, was brilliant as boys never use to look twice, well not nice ones anyway. Slight hangover and major food guilt today though...

Saturday
B: 2 quorn sausages, 2 flat mushrooms, scrambled egg and 1 ww toast (2 syns)
L: Sushi and malteasers (9.5 syns) and a cocktail (10 syns?)
S: Cocktail (10 syns?)
D: Tapas - we had 5 dishes between two these were... asparagus salad, lamb pasty thing, prawns, nachos and duck with something (suppose it's not that bad but shouldn't have eaten so many nachos)
S: Wine (5 syns?) and 6 vodka and diet cokes ish (15 syns)
S: Chips (20 syns?)

Total syns for Saturday: 71 (OH MY GOD)

Sunday
B: Bacon sandwich (B)
L: Yogurt and fruit
D: Chicken salad

Argh, wish alcohol was syn free.... and I could say no to chips on way home! x

Hiya Lou

Sounds like your had a lovely weekend, I agree wish the squiffy stuff was syn free lol

Have a lovely day Lou, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Argh super busy...

monday - red
b cereal (B)
L: chicken
D: Pork and salad
S: Sweets (10 syns)

Tuesday - green
B: Beans on toast (B)
L: Slither of choc cake (10 syns)
S: Pineapple and quark
D: Veggi chilli and jacket potato

Last edited:
morning everyone... weigh in tonight but not sure I can get out of work in time, scales are also showing a little gain too, that will be the 71 syns on Saturday then!! Have been really good since and really hope I don't get a plus mark in my book.

Today - green day
B: 42g allbran and a pear (B)
L: Mugshot
D: ?

Hiya Lou

Good luck for weigh-in tonight if you get there, you might be pleasantly surprised and find you've had a loss! I'll try and pop in later see how you've got on Boo xxx

Hiya Boo, didn't make WI in the end... know it wasn't good news anyway, hopefully I'll get my sticker next week, although I'm out again on Saturday night and will be drinking lots again, oops.

Have just got back from viewing a house, am so excited, wanted my parents to see it too and they loved it and think I should put an offer in. Eek. Going to put a cheeky offer in tomorrow and see what they say.. woop.

Today - green day
B: 42g allbran and a pear (B)
L: Mugshot
S: Cake (8 syns)
D: Sweet potato and spinach curry with rice (4 syns?)

Yay - I've had my offer accepted for house, so excited but scared, feel like a child in a grown ups world.

Haven't updated my diary for 2 days though, bad me!

Friday - red
B: Melon
L: Pork salad with salad cream (2 syns)
S: Doughnut (9 syns - my Sgts fault)
D: Steak with spinach

Ooops, have forgotten Bs today. Update more later xxx

Wooh, congrats on the new house - how long til you get in??

I can't wait til the day I can actually buy my own home... It's a long way off tho, esp if bf stays in the raf too long lol xxx

Morning Mav, well am in a really short chain, the people buying my house are investment buyers and the peoples house I'm buying are going into rented.... so hopefully in about 8 weeks if it all goes to plan.. I'll also be with in walking distance of my slimming world class so no excuses now!

Am off on a drunken one tonight so trying to keep syns at minimum for food...

L: ??
D: Prawn, tomato and mango salad (I'm making as starter) followed by lasagna and salad (none sw friendly as friend making)
S: Alcohol (max of 2 cocktails then switching to vodka and diet coke)

.... and no chips on the way home!!!! x

Am taking inspiration from Mav and making a to do list for this weekend..

* brush and mop kitchen and lounge
* hoover stairs
* put all clothes away in spare bedroom
* hair cut at 2pm
* shop for and prepare starter for 5 people
* drop paperwork off at solicitors
* research mortgages
* reply to emails
* go out with girls (don't need this on a list but it's one I'll def tick off)
* visit heartbroken friend with chocolate (for her not me)

Happy weekend xxx

Morrrrning... had a fab night last night, feeling a bit delicate today though, just blow dried my hair and am sure it was extra noisy!!

Saturday
L: Pasta n sauce with spinach
D: Houmous, pitta, lasagna and salad followed by boozy eton mess (!!!)
S: Alcohol - couple of kir royales, 2 cosmopolitons, 1/2 glass of wine and a vodka and diet coke (I think?)
Syns - lost count!!

Sunday - green day
B: Coffee and melon
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: Chickpea dahl with added spinach and salad

Hiya Lou

Sounds like you've had a fab weekend so far, hope your head feels a bit better now lol Catch up with you later Boo xx

Thanks Boo, starting to feel slightly more human now, how are you lovely lady? Will pop by your diary next....

Just updating my to do list (thanks for the idea Mav)

* brush and mop kitchen and lounge - done
* hoover stairs
* put all clothes away in spare bedroom
* hair cut at 2pm - done
* shop for and prepare starter for 5 people - done
* research mortgages
* reply to emails
* go out with girls (don't need this on a list but it's one I'll def tick off) - 100% done
* visit heartbroken friend with chocolate (for her not me)

Last edited:
Hiya Lou, how's the to do list now, have you got any more done?

I'm back at work today :eek: meh! Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Just three left hun...

* hoover stairs
* reply to emails

Am going to hoover stairs in a few mins, then bike up to solicitors.. emails may have to wait until tomorrow though, need to feel perky when I reply to them else I'll just waffle boring stuff (bit like my diary, hehe).

I got my car back today, 2 months after having crash.. sounds stupid but I'm too scared to drive it, I went and sat in it earlier and freaked out a bit, just remember not being able to get out after he hit us last time, have decided am best to leave it until the morning when I have to go to work, that way I have no option!!

Food wise... not been brilliant as had cheesy pasta at lunch...

B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: flump (1.5 syns)
L: Cheese and Leek pasta (1A, 1B and 6 syns?)
S: Mullerlight
D: Chickpea dahl and spinach - mmm, am loving spinach at the moment, can't get enough of it, am gonna put almost a whole bag in my dahl

Hi Lou!!!

How the devil are you.. look at you you're doing amazingly well!!!! Your avatar pic is fab-u-lous girlfriend!!! ;)

I have been 'missing' for a while and havent dusted off my own diary yet but i have managed to read the last few pages on yours and i see you were in a car accident.. hope you're ok. Were you hurt? Congratulations on the house offer! Excellent news. I am currently in the process of moving out of the flat. Cant believe it was this time last year I moved in with my ex.

Any romance gossip I must know about?:p

I'll be back a bit later on. Mums just arrived to help shift the spare bed.

Hugs

Nik xxx

Hi Lou,

I've been away from Minimins for a few months (and piled on the lbs but that's another story grr) but looks like you are doing well, that's a gorgeous photo in your avatar! Well done on finding a new house, exciting times :)

Back