Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Wow, wow and wow - my two long lost friends back all at once, fab to see you both ladies, eeeeeek, get your diaries going again, I'm coming to visit. Will write much more later xxxx

B: 42g allbran (B)
S: 2 x apples and a flump (1.5 syns)
L: Veggi chilli and rice
S: 2 biscuits (4 syns)
D: ??

Guess ur really busy Lou with all house stuff are u in work more Coz of recent events?! Hows it affecting u?
Well my bad run of it continues and I'm 2.5 lb off my start weight :'( so drawing a line and starting a fresh ! planned and shopped for the week and intend to stick to it ( all but Saturday =synned to max)
Good luck to u in ur move n all u sound really prepared and ready to move on in all aspects of ur life xxx you are a truly inspirational person
ive got a new and final attempt at keeping a diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...8816-lyns-diary-new-last-one.html#post3973120
xxxx

Last edited:
Hiya Lou

Just popping by to see how you are and wow it looks like your really busy lol

Well I put on this week, absolutely gutted but I guess if I look at whats happened over the week I shouldn't have been surprised although shocked at how much it was.... anyhoo I shall carry on fighting the good fight.

Hope your day is going well Lou, catch up with you later Boo xxxx

Guess ur really busy Lou with all house stuff are u in work more Coz of recent events?! Hows it affecting u?
Well my bad run of it continues and I'm 2.5 lb off my start weight :'( so drawing a line and starting a fresh ! planned and shopped for the week and intend to stick to it ( all but Saturday =synned to max)
Good luck to u in ur move n all u sound really prepared and ready to move on in all aspects of ur life xxx you are a truly inspirational person
ive got a new and final attempt at keeping a diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...8816-lyns-diary-new-last-one.html#post3973120
xxxx

Hiya lovely lady, ahhh shhh, I'm not inspirational at all, I've lost the plot over the last few months and not really losing anything (will write about that in another post though). Work is absolute mayhem, have been doing some mad hours and is only getting to get worse, the town I work is hosting an EDL demo on Saturday... is going to be manic!!
Am loving the new diary and the fresh start hun, as for Saturday though.... whats your reason? Can you try and be sw clever and drink low syn drinks? Eat before you go out etc? Will toddle over to your new diary in a min xxx

Hiya Lou

Just popping by to see how you are and wow it looks like your really busy lol

Well I put on this week, absolutely gutted but I guess if I look at whats happened over the week I shouldn't have been surprised although shocked at how much it was.... anyhoo I shall carry on fighting the good fight.

Hope your day is going well Lou, catch up with you later Boo xxxx

Hiya hun, don't be down.. big hugs!! I honestly think last week was a fake loss (in a nice way) and it's appeared back again this week.. this journey is cruel sometimes hun but you'll get to your goal and we'll all be skinny minis together :) xxx

Helllooooooo, right update...

Work has all kicked off big time at the moment, we're short of resources and got soooo much going on, is manic but in a way I'm thriving on it, I like being busy and being able to make a proper difference, have been warned I'm on standby until further notice, so there goes my drinking chances, will do me good as will save syns.

House - eek, loads of paperwork but is gorgeous, can't wait to move.. PM me if you want to see it and I'll send you the link (won't put it on here as have talked about work etc).

Diet... eeek, have come to a bit of a stand still and don't seem to be losing or gaining anything, I'm very tempted to jack slimming world in and give weight watchers a try but I don't want to lose my SW history, am proud of my 4 stone sticker and don't want to start from zero again (if that makes sense), guess I just need a bit of will power, not sure my new pill is helping either?

So, today and food.. have been ultra good but know that 1 day of being good out of 7 doesn't = a loss.

Ohhh, RAF boy is back next week, am excited as will finally know one way or the other..... must stop thinking about him and write food diary, hehe.

B: Mullerlight
S: Apple
D: Melon and grapes
S: Chocolate orange (continuing fruit theme.... 6 syns)
D: ??
S: SW roulade

Hiya Lou

Oooh your super duper busy, at least the time goes quick and no chance to cheat really, unless you really want to lol

Talking about weight watchers, to be honest I don't think there's much in it - I did the old weight watchers diet and got to target on it, yes I did lose a lot each week but I wasn hungry! This new ww diet is roughly the same as slimming world I gather but just a little different.

If I was you I'd stick to sw, look how much you've lost, but, if you do decide to swap, we'll still get skinny together! Only yours will be different shiney's to mine hehe Hope your having a great evening Boo xxx

Morning.... another frantic update, have done nothing but work for last week, on 12 hours shifts and I'm shattered. It's the EDL march today in my force and it's going to be arggh, but we've put so much preparation into it that hopefully it'll be ok. I'm working a 2pm / 2am shift today, typically woke up at 8am and now just sat round (with a headache and feeling knackered) waiting to go to work. Poo.

As for food... don't even go there, getting issued with work packed lunches yesterday... yesterdays consisited of: white ham sandwich, walkers crisps, jumbo sausage roll, snickers bar and full fat coke, arrrrghhh. I just picked out the ham and ate the crisps, gave everything else away.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxxx

Awww Lou I hope you get some rest soon hun, sending you a big hug Boo xx

Yay, yesterday is over thankfully.... was a manic day!!! Can't believe I'm back to work again tomorrow for another full week though, going to see if I can have a long weekend and book Friday off.

Police issue pack lunch again yesterday.. consisted of.. tuna sandwich, crisps, mars bar, cheese and onion pasty and coke!! Haha, I just ate the sandwich (on brown) and crisps.

Saturday
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (4 syns)
S: Flapjack (4 syns), strawberries, cake (6 syns)
D: Tuna sandwich (2Bs) and crisps (8 syns)
S: Strawberries and diet coke
S: Carrot sticks

22 syns (ish) am pretty alright with that, was so much more I could have eaten, in the lulls everyone just eats so I made myself busy by making brews for everyone instead.

Sunday.... still in bed.. hehe... am going to clean house and do washing and get ready for work again tomorrow. I am also not setting foot in supermarket until at least Wednesday.

B: mullerlight
L: Scramled eggs on toast (1B)
D: Chilli and salad

Hey Lou - you have had a busy week with work!! Hope it calms down for you this week...

And RAF boy coming back, how exciting - I know I moan about time standing still, but it doesn't seem like very long ago he has only just gone and you were feeling like the end would never come!! Shows me that time does actually pass!!!

Hope you're having a nice relaxing Sunday :) xx

Hiya hun, it has gone fast, was rubbish to start with but you get use to it after a while. Ekk.. it'll be 2 months something tomorrow for you, you can start counting weeks then instead of months, yay!

Not sure how I'm feeling about him being home... in typical Lou style I almost feel like I'm over him now? Think I'm just trying to protect myself from getting hurt though.

Hows your weekend going hun? Hope the studying isn't too dull, what is it you're actually studying? x

I know, I can't wait to wake up tomoro and see that little ticker moving into the two month zone!! Esp since it started off in the 4 month+

The studying is ok, most of it I find I already know the basics so learning more detail is actually quite interesting. I'm studying for a Diploma in Financial Planning. I say a Diploma, but I'm about 7 exams away from being qualified - it's a long road, but hopefully I'll get there eventually :)

Had a very lazy day yesterday so making up for it today :) xx

Hi Lou, sounds like work is manic manic manic. I can't believe how poor the police packed lunches are. You need Jamie Oliver to come in and do what he did for school dinners! They could at least have diet drinks and fruit available, non?!?! Well done for resisting and for getting through the week in one piece...

Excited for you that the fella is back next week. I'm sure any surplus synnage will be burnt off in no time ;)

Haha - what are you like prawn, we'll see.. I don't think he wants a relationship and I'm not sure I do (with him), but he's more than welcome to help with the surplus synnage!!!

The packed lunches are probably ok if you're a burly man who is running round with riot shields etc, but as a "computer warrier" I really didn't need that many calories! Hope you've had a good weekend, excited about weigh in? x

Morning.... only 4 hours sleep last night, was in bed by 9pm but still awake at gone midnight and up at 4.45am, argh.

Red day
B: 42g allbran and peach (B)
S: Mullerlight
L: Chilli and an apple
S: SW roulade and lilt zero
D: Chicken kebabs with peppers and cherry tomatoes, served with rocket and spinach and coleslaw (3 syns)

Last edited:
Hiya Lou

Sorry to hear that your not sleeping properly, hope you can catch up with it soon. When is your raf boy back, or is he back? lol I've lost the plot! (hmmm did I ever have it in the first place!?) probably not!

Anyhoo, gawd that was a rambling post to put in your diary, sorry! :eek: Hope you have a lovely day today hun, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hiya Boo.... I'm going to refer to him as "the" raf boy, as I don't think he is mine anymore, I spoke to him on facebook middle of last week and he was very distant etc, he's home on Thursday so will just see what happens, I know deep down that he isn't relationship material but he's still got some kind of hold over me.
I've been talking to another boy from a dating website too, he's lovely.. but I know I have to put raf boy to bed (excuse the saying) before I move on, else I won't be able to give it my all as I'll be hung up on him still.

Anyway..... away from boys.... diet - am sooo fed up :cry:, I'm going no where, when raf boy went away (end of May) I said he wasn't allowed to come home until I'd got my 5 stone award, arrgh, I haven't even got my 4.5 stone award, seem to be faffing about so much and not getting anywhere anymore. Feel close to jacking it in, but I know I won't as I've come to far etc, but may try weight watchers or something for a while, I'm sticking to plan but not losing :(!!

If anyone sees where I'm going wrong.. tell me..:confused:

Tuesday - red day
B: Strawberries and mullerlight
S: Apple and 6 mikados (3 syns)
L: Ham salad and prawn cocktail crisps (9 syns)
D: Peppered salmon with jacket potato (B), rocket, watercress, spinach and cherry tomatoes ohhh, and roast peppers too

Hi Lou, I honestly can't see where you are going wrong. Your diaries always look perfect so you should be losing. Maybe you have reached the dreaded 'plateau' ? Very disheartening though when the scales won't budge despite all your hard work...

Thanks hun... going to soldier on, not sure how much longer though!!

Wednesday - green day
B: Nectarine and mullerlight
L: Mugshot
S: Fibre plus bar (B)
D: Rustic oven chips (4 syns) baked beans and cheese (B)

Back