Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

heya lou sorry your havig a rough time lately (sleep and diet wise)
just keep at it hun they say u need 8 hrs sleep for a good metabolism so that wont be helping at moment xx
your diarys are always spot on babes , all i can suggest is take a look at some recipies (mag or books or SW site) change things round a bit suprise your body and hopefully it ll kick start your loses again
on an up side maybe a bit of ectra body magic ??!! u said raf boy back thursday?? mmmmm sorry dont mean to be rude but was a thought!! lol xxx
things are better with me i actually lost 1lb which is fab first loss in a month so wont complain xx catch u soon babes xx

Hehe - that kind of body magic is very much needed, but not going to hold my breath!!

Well done on getting a pound off hun, I put a pound on tonight but I'm feeling good as the slate is wiped clean and this week is a fresh new week, I'm going back to basics though...

Wednesday - green day
B: Nectarine and mullerlight
S: 4 chocolate eclairs (8 syns)
L: Mugshot
D: Rustic oven chips (4 syns) chickpea dahl and salad

Thursday
B: Nectarine and yogurt
L: ?
D: ?

(Am going to dig out my fast forward guide.... watch this space) x

Hiya Lou

Glad to see your focused again, won't be long you'll get that pound off and more besides, and then in no time at all you'll have your 5 stone shiney! Can't wait till I get to the 5 stone mark

Hope your having a lovely evening Lou, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Thanks Boo :)

Yay, it's Thursday and I've booked tomorrow off work for a "catch up day"... sticking to plan like glue today..

B: 42g allbran (B) and nectarine
S: Choc eclair (2 syns)
L: Jacket potato and beans
D: ?

Hiya Lou

Hope your having a fabby day, and glad you've got tomorrow off, bet you can't wait. Anyhoo, this is a flying visit as I'm at work and my lunch hour is flying past so bloomin quick :eek:

Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Thanks for dropping by Boo, am so looking forward to tomorrow, but going to make a list of things I *have* to do tomorrow before I'm allowed out with the girlys!!

B: 42g allbran (B) and nectarine
S: Choc eclair (2 syns)
L: Jacket potato and beans
D: 4 chocolates (8 syns)
D: SW Chips, chickpea dahl and spinach

Things to do on Friday
* Sort out mortgage
* Nip to town for a new top (this is a want to do not need to do)
* Revice for interview on Monday
* Iron shirt for Monday
* Do washing
* Brush and mop floors
* Change spare bed for Becky
* Sort out house insurance
* Don't think about RAF boy being back in the county and not contacted me :cry:
* Go out and have a fab time with the girls :greenapple:

Morning everyone... have decided today is going to be a green day, girls are coming over later and instead of usual crisps and dips / pizza etc, I'm going to make a big tray of sw cajun potato wedges to pick at whilst we're getting ready.

Need, need, need to sort my mortgage out today!!!!!!

Things to do on Friday
* Sort out mortgage :checkmark:
* Nip to town for a new top (this is a want to do not need to do)
* Revise for interview on Monday
* Iron shirt for Monday
* Do washing :checkmark:
* Brush and mop floors
* Change spare bed for Becky :checkmark:
* Don't think about RAF boy being back in the county and not contacted me :cry::checkmark: (the knob)
* Go out and have a fab time with the girls :greenapple:

Friday - green day
B: Yogurt and nectarine
L: Supernoodles and spinach
S: Hifi bar (B)
D: Jacket potato and beans
S: Potato wedges
S: Vodka and diet coke (30 syns)

xxxxxxxxxxx

(Still not heard from RAF boy..)

Last edited:
Things to do on Friday
* Sort out mortgage :checkmark:
* Nip to town for a new top (this is a want to do not need to do):checkmark:
* Revise for interview on Tuesday
* Iron shirt for Tuesday
* Change dentist appointment :checkmark:
* Do washing :checkmark:
* Brush and mop floors
* Change spare bed for Becky :checkmark:
* Don't think about RAF boy being back in the county and not contacted me :cry::checkmark: (the knob)
* Go out and have a fab time with the girls :greenapple: :checkmark:

Last edited:
Doing well on your list Lou - looks like a very productive day :)

What's the interview for? Still within the police?

Good job on not thinking about "the knob" ;) If he hasn't bothered getting straight in touch I would draw a line through his name in the little black book and move on to better things :)

Have a fab night out with the girls - you deserve it after a manic week :)

Hey Lou

Sorry RAF boy hasn't been in touch. Do you know for definite he is back in the country now?? I know it's different but when my boy comes back he has to go through decompression etc, so he won't get back into the country until at least 3 days after he leaves camp... And I think it's only fair to give him a few days to settle back into civvy life before dismissing him out of sight... Maybe that's just the old romantic in me!!

Have a great night with the girlies tonight, and good going on the list, I'm just about to write mine out for this weekend ;) xxxx

Hey Lou

Sorry RAF boy hasn't been in touch. Do you know for definite he is back in the country now?? I know it's different but when my boy comes back he has to go through decompression etc, so he won't get back into the country until at least 3 days after he leaves camp... And I think it's only fair to give him a few days to settle back into civvy life before dismissing him out of sight... Maybe that's just the old romantic in me!!

Have a great night with the girlies tonight, and good going on the list, I'm just about to write mine out for this weekend ;) xxxx

Meh. I know he is back, he checked in on facebook about 6pm last night saying they have landed at Stansted, and now he's just checked in at football ground in town, so he's 100% back, I stupidly text him when I was drunk last night saying "Welcome back x" and heard nothing from him, don't know why I'm so gutted. :cry:

Last night was a bit rubbish too, we went to cheesy 90s bar which I love but was quiet, anyway, these boys came over and chatted up my mate, they then said they were off to the other club (the cool one), so we went with them, but it was rubbish, full of hammered 17 year olds being sick and arrogant men, the other place was much better.

My friend asked if I minded if she bought her bloke back to mine, I have a 2 bed house and she was meant to be sharing spare room with our other mate so I said he can come back but not stay over (felt a bit weird as don't know the bloke and letting him into my house etc).... anyway, she just let slip that she slept with him on my sofa, I know I sound like an old fuddy duddy but I'm a bit freaked out by it :eek:

Saturday
B: 1 slice ww bread (B) and 1 slice bacon, yogurt and peach
S: Chocs, mikados and grapes at cinema (10 syns)
D: Chilli, jacket (B) and cheese (A) with salad

Last edited:
Ohhh I hate boys, why do I bother, more importantly - why do I never learn that they are kn*bbers and not worth it. x

Uh oh, have you heard from him??

I think your friend has been very disrespectful to you. If it were me, I would never dream of asking a friend if I can bring a bloke back to their house, it's just a no no. And actually doing stuff in someone else's house, I'm disgusted for you tbh. I'd be mightily peed off if I found out one of my friends had done that. What you do in your own, or their own house is one thing, but in a third person's house... ick.

I hope your friend apologises profusely and you tell her that it has upset you.

Hi Laura, am glad you're freaked out by it too, I though it was just me being over sensitive. I dropped it into conversation with my friend that I was washing the sofa covers, she apologised but yuk anyway.

Haven't heard from RAF boy... feeling pathetic as I got all excited before as a car beeped as it drove past, the beep was the same as he use to do, how sad have I become, blimming heck, it's not like he was even that special... think I'm gutted as I was with my ex for 3.5 years, I was much bigger back then and he was my first serious boyfriend, I put up with a lot of cr*p frpm him as I felt I wouldn't be able to find anyone else so may as well stay with him.

I finally left when I found he'd been cheating on me, took some time out and then met RAF boy, he treated me like a princess, was gorgeous, really boosted my self esteem and I actually felt good about myself for the first time ever (all this combined with losing 4 stone) even whilst naked, I used my arm to cover my tummy, he pulled it away.. I put it back and said no it's horrible, and he just kissed my tummy and said "well I think you're beautiful, every part of you" and moved my arm again. Aww, he was so lovely.

I just feel like it's knocked me back to square one again, my confidence is shot and my head is fuzzled. All I'm left with in my head is a big fat "why?".

Right - enough self pity, thanks for reading my little rant xxx

Aww Hun

I'm so sorry he has left you feeling like that. Men can be real superstars when they want to be, and then just whip it all away without a second thought.

I remember when I split up from my first boyfriend. We had been together for about 18 months and it was proper puppy love. It ended because we went to uni in different cities and it just didn't last. A few months later I was seeing a guy for about a month, and when we split up I was absolutely devastated. I was in a worse state than when I split from my first bf. I think it was because for me it was all still new and exciting, but for him it was just a little fling and had run its course, and that's what hurt the most.

I hope you can move on from the hurt soon. I'd probably recommend deleting his number/FB etc, cos I don't think that makes it any easier. Keep your chin up, and get back on the dating sites!! Mr Right now, is right around the corner!! xxx

Hi Lou, I am also in agreement that your mate shagging on your sofa is out of line! It's pretty gross. I get my knickers in a twist when a friend gets too drunk and sleeps on my sofa, refusing to go up to the spare bed, let alone doing rudies. I just think it's a bit skanky, a sofa is fabric after all and I would be fuming if someone shagged in my bed and let me sleep in it after and it's kinda the same sitting on your sofa... Urgh. I think I became a fuddy duddy years ago, as soon as I got my own house and started really caring about my own furniture etc. I think that's normal though, after all, you work bloody hard to get your house just nice :)

Sorry about RAF boy, sounds like he was a real sweetie. The only thingI can think is that while he was away you built up your expectations and he just doesn't live up to them. To be in a balanced relationship you should both have been crazy excited about seeing each other again, and if you think you are willing to give more than he is it's not going to go well in the long term and you are the one who's going to get hurt.
Relationships are one of the most difficult things to deal with in life in my opinion because no matter how much you want something and strive for it, achieving what you want relies just as much on another person (unlike most personal goals where you can pretty much be the decider) feeling the same, something which is way beyond our control.

If you felt confident in the bedroom with RAF boy, there's a good reason for that. You have lost a LOT of weight, have experienced lots of positive changes to your body, and have a figure that men want and desire. Be proud and be confident! Get yourself back on the dating circuit and I am sure you will have a lot more fun meeting a bunch of potential candidates than pining for Mr Wrong :)

Much love xx

Thank you both so much, I've read what you've posted and it all makes sense, he was lovely but he obviously doesn't want the same as me so I need to move on and realise it's not a personal thing. I also think I've built him up in my head whilst he's been away, he blew me away before he left and I was expecting it all to pick up again when he got back, it hasn't, which is fair enough - at least I know where I stand now and I'm glad I met him as I've got the glimmer of self belief back again.

I really do love this place and all the support everyone gives each other, thanks guys, my friends outside MMs don't really understand xxx

Sunday - feeling positive!!
B: Nectarine, grapes and yogurt
L: Chilli and salad
S: choc and 2 mikados (3 syns)
D: Poached eggs and mushrooms on toast (B)

Last edited:
Back