Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

To do list again..... still got some left over from Friday..

* Revise for interview on Tuesday:checkmark:
* Iron shirt for Tuesday
* Brush and mop floors
* Sort out house insurance
* Bike ride:checkmark:
* Washing :checkmark:
* Dig out fast forward plan and plan the next 3 days..:checkmark:

xxx

Last edited:
If it's any consolation, I posted my list about 2 hours ago, and still haven't moved from my bed... Grrrr I had being a lazy moo but I can't get out of the cycle...!!

Hiya Lou

I've just been catching up with your diary, sorry to hear about raf boy, its his loss and to be honest your worth a lot more, big hugs. When I was single I met a lovely man, we had a lot in common, we went out on a couple of dates and then for some reason, I decided to call it a day because of something he said (nothing serious), anyway he text me, emailed me some lovely words, opened his heart up to me and I walked back into his life.

Then he just lost interest after 3 months and I thought, why bother fighting for me and then just give up on it so easily, men I can't work them out tbh, but if I hadn't lost him I wouldn't have met Mr Boo.

Hope your having a lovely day Lou, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Laura - you'd better be out of bed girl, hows the tick list going?

Boo, thanks sweetie, I love all my friends on here you're all brilliant and have some fab advice, it's really sunk in now that it's his loss not mine.

Have just come back from a bike ride, managed 20km and am feeling fab, proper buzzing, yippeee.

Also planned 4 whole days of fast forward starting tomorrow... eek - I mean business x

Lol, I got up pretty much as soon as I'd written that last post, I shamed myself into it!!

My list has gone ok today - finally got my bike out, altho I probably did about 1km before realising that my tyres were way too flat... And I don't have a pump... Dya think I can pump them up at the pumps on a filling station?? Don't want them to blow up lol

Well done you on such a good cycle tho, even my little bit made me realise what I am missing, so I'm determined to get out again asap!!

xxx

Thanks Prawn... my friends are all very into cycling and do 60km plus, so I felt it wasn't good enough at first, but in actual fact... sod it, I'm happy with 20km, will try 30km next time.

Deleted RAF boy from mobile and facebook last night.

And.... it's day 1 of FAST FORWARD - arrgh.

B: 85g bagel with quark and 5 cherry tomatoes (5 units)
L: 2 poached eggs on 2 small wholemeal toast (5 units)
S: 1 apple (1 unit)
D: TBC

Thanks prawn... day 1 has been fine so far...

B: 85g bagel with quark and 5 cherry tomatoes (5 units)
L: 2 poached eggs on 2 small wholemeal toast (5 units)
S: 1 apple (1 unit) and bag of french fries (2 units), raw carrot sticks (free veg unit)
D: Salmon, new potatoes, green beans and courgettes (8 units)

Total: 21

So.. Monday, over and done with, work was annoying today, seem to be a bit of an atmosphere, not sure why. Also got home from work to find a voicemail telling me my surgery on elbow is booked in for 14th September.... boo, I've just cleared my bradford score to zero (so has been over a year since last sickness) and now I'm going to have to take time off again.

Interview tomorrow too.. eek.

Hey just been catchin up. Saw some of your recent pics on facebook - looking good my sweet. Well done on deleting RAF boy, thats brave an very indepedendent woman of you! Let us know how the interview goes xxx

Hey just been catchin up. Saw some of your recent pics on facebook - looking good my sweet. Well done on deleting RAF boy, thats brave an very indepedendent woman of you! Let us know how the interview goes xxx

Ahhhh - rainbow you little stranger you, how are you? Hope you're well, aww it's like the good old days you being back :) RAF boy? Who is RAF boy?? :p xxx

Ahhhh... well, the interview and assessment centre went pretty well I think, will find out sometime in the next 20 days. Eek, am soooo keeping my fingers crossed, will be devasted if I don't make it through.

Didn't get home until 6pm, was so hungry but decided I couldn't eat my tea then as I'll be hungry again before bed, so went for a short 7 mile bike ride to distract myself. Day 2 of fast forward over and done with though and still sticking to it!!

Day 2 - fast forward
B: 2 weetabix and 1/2 grapefruit (5 units)
L: Cheese sandwich (5 units)
S: French fries (2 units) and carrot sticks (free veg unit)
S: Small skinny coffee after interview, head was frazzled.... not strictly on plan but hopefully the bike ride will equal it out.
D: A less than 350kcal ready meal (8 units)

Total: 20 units... oooooh, still have one left.. may have an apple later if I'm desperate!!!

xxx

Oh and P.S.... am well happy... got my first ever "none fat" insult shouted at me today whilst out on my bike, I almost wanted to kiss the cheeky little s*it!!!! (was "Oi - helmet head" if anyone is interested, quite obviously needs insult lessons though) xxx

Louise24 said:
Oh and P.S.... am well happy... got my first ever "none fat" insult shouted at me today whilst out on my bike, I almost wanted to kiss the cheeky little s*it!!!! (was "Oi - helmet head" if anyone is interested, quite obviously needs insult lessons though) xxx

Aaah babe!! That made me smile xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

"helmet head"!!! Love it!!!

Glad the interview went well, and well done on your "little" 7 mile bike ride, I've ordered a new pump for mine off Ebay, but it's not gonna be here for ages - wish I'd just bought one from Asda for a few more quid so I could get out sooner!!

xx

Hiya Lou

Had to chuckle at the 'helmet head' insult lol Hope your having a fabby evening catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hehe - I was bracing myself as could tell he was going to shout something... but burst out laughing when he came out with helmet head, haha.

Mav, sure pump will arrive soon, could you maybe take it to a bike shop and flutter your eye lashes and get them to pump them up from free? Say you want to book it in for service or something... (but never actually make appointment).. hehe. Have found I'm getting addicted to cycling again too. Woop woop x

Day 3 of Fast Forward
B: 2 weetabix and 1/2 grapefruit (5 units)
L: Beans on 1 slice wm toast (5 units)
S: carrot sticks (free veg unit)
S: French fries (2 units)
D: pork, new potatoes, cabbage and carrots (8 units)
S: Hot choc made with water (1 unit)

Last edited:
Hi Lou, or should I say Helmet Head?! Hilarious :)
That's one thing that really used to annoy me when I tried cycling last year, the twits who drove really close and shouted stuff out of the windows at me (mostly fat related). I've just been really lazy this summer and haven't been out on the bike much, although when I did I only went about 5 miles.... I'm just not as hardcore as you!
I think I feel obliged to go to the gym instead 'cos I pay for a membership, so miss out on the fresh air :(

Well done on surviving 2 days of fast forward... you are so good and deserve a massive loss this week :)

Back