Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hiya Prawn, name calling doesn't bother me anymore, it use to when I was younger but I've got more confidence and I love watching them squirm when I turn round, walk towards them and say "pardon? I missed that" - ha, not so clever now!!

I do like cycling but still quite scared of it, it's been 6 weeks since I fell off and am still nervous of going down hill. Do you enjoy gym? I use to be a member but dreaded going for some reason, so jacked it in and bought a bike instead, won't be so good in the winter though.

Am wasting time before WI now.... desperately want to have a magic last minute wee, but think my bladder is empty, hehe!!

Woop... 2lbs off, not too bad considering I only started fast forward on Monday, going to have a 100% week on FF, although not sure how I'm going to fit alcohol in at the weekend.. may just do FF until Friday, then I'll have syns back for the weekend.

Louise24 said:
Woop... 2lbs off, not too bad considering I only started fast forward on Monday, going to have a 100% week on FF, although not sure how I'm going to fit alcohol in at the weekend.. may just do FF until Friday, then I'll have syns back for the weekend.

Well done that's fab! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Nikki.... after I'd written that I decided to go for a quick bike ride, yay... 7 more miles which I think is 26 miles in total since Sunday?? May start my ticker again but enthusiasm will probably disappear as soon as it arrived, hehe x

Hiya Lou

Congrats on your weight loss and your bike riding! Well done you I'm impressed! :D You'll get your 5 stone shiney soon enough at this rate lol Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Thanks Boo, hope you're ok will pop to your diary in a min but just wanted to come on here and moan.... "I'M HUNGRRRRRRRY" I just went mad and off plan by gorging myself on.... a muller light!!! Pathetic.

Haha you went mad on a Mullerlight, bless!!!

I couldn't do FF, far too restrictive... altho maybe the week before bf comes back I'll want to try anything to be as skinny as possible!!

Well done on your loss lady - and on the cycling, very impressed, you are clocking up the miles!! Do you have a route that you go, or just wherever takes your fancy on the day??

Can't wait to get out on mine. Unfortunately the only bike shop in town closed not long ago... Might get to the weekend and I'll go buy another pump, and sell the one coming from Ebay back again!!

xxx

Thanks everyone, hoping for a lovely loss next week - is nice to feel back in control but I'm soooo hungry, looking at what I'm eating I shouldn't be so hungry, think it's psychological..

Thursday - Fast Forward
B: 2 poached eggs on toast (5 units)
S: Apple (1 unit)
L: Tuna jacket and salad (5 units)
S: French fries (2 units)
D: Less than 350kcal ready meal (8 units) and carrots (free veg unit)

Total: 21 units

Guilty update......

What I have eaten today that I wasn't allowed.. :break_diet:

* 6 mikados (3 syns old style sw)
* tiny piece of cheese
* dribble of salad cream
* chopped pepper and cucumber on salad

Ahhh.. all confessed now, tomorrow is new day.. but argh, it's FRIDAY which means I'll want a takeaway.. no, no and no. Also - not drinking on Saturday night now, just all day sunday :rolleyes: xxx

Friday - fast forward
B: 2 weetabix and an apple (5 units)
L: Beans on 1 slice w/m toast (5 units)
S: Carrot sticks (free vegetable unit)
D: Ready meal less than 350kcal (8 units) and small side salad (1 unit)

Hmmm.. still have 2 spare units...

Ooops... I changed from what I said I was going to eat above..

Friday - fast forward
B: 2 weetabix (5 units)
L: Small jacket and tuna (5 units)
S: Boiled sweet (was desperate for sugar)
D: Ready meal less than 350kcal (8 units) and small side salad (free veg unit)
S: 2 squares of chocolate (1 unit - guess) and french fries (2 units)
Total: 21 units which means I've not got any left and I really wanted a hot chocolate...

Morning everyone, not got much planned today, have got a doctors appointment this afternoon from my car crash back in June?!
Was meant to be going out tonight with the girls but they've bottled it and cancelled, grrgh.

Saturday - Fast Forward
B: 2 weetabix (5 units)
L: Tuna jacket potato and salad (5 units)
D: Less that 350kcal ready meal and salad (8 units and free veg unit)
S: Small black coffee with sugar free hazlenut syrup (free hopefully)
S: Hot chocolate (1 unit) and thorntons mini caramel shortcake (am hoping this is 2 units)

Total: 21 units

Last edited:
Ahhh, seem to have had a busy day but not achieved anything, off for a bike ride now... woop woop.... and not thinking about eating, no, no and no!!

Another 12 miles on to my cycling total for this week which equals.... 38 miles this week. Am hoping the combination of exercise and fast forward will give me a good result on Wednesday although I'm out tomorrow and will be drinking pretty much ALL day, going to pace myself and alternate vodka diet coke with diet coke etc.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Sunday... day 7 (eek)

Sunday - fast forward
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (5 units)
L: ?
D: ?

Ooopsss. didn't really stick to plan very well yesterday but had a fab day...
B: scrambed eggs on toast (5 units)
L: 10 vodka and diet cokes (oops)
D: Hotdog and 3 haribos (oops)
S: slice of pizza (oops)

We were out drinking for 12 hours so I'm pretty pleased as it could have been much worse.

Will update today later x

Monday - fast forward (only 2 more days left thankfully)
B: Poached eggs on toast (5 units)
S: Biscuit and beetroot (2 units)
L: Jacket, tuna and salad (5 units)
D: Less than 350kcal ready meal and salad (8 units)

Am getting tired of fast forward now... can't wait to be able to get back to normal again, although it has been nice feeling in control for a change.

Also - may be going on a date tonight, but I'm so flipping nervous I can see myself making up some excuse not to meet him. Argh. x

Hey av u weighed in on ff yet?? Im doing it this week and get weighed tonight. Im so nervous. Hope iys worked x

Hiya, how have you found it? I started it a week ago, got weighed on Wednesday and lost 2lbs but the real result will be this Wednesday (hopefully)! I've cheated a bit as had lots of vodka yesterday and have just eaten 2 babybels too, eek. Good luck, let me know how you get on x

Back