Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Haha, prawn - I was hoping no one was going to ask about that..... hmm, I may have sampled virtually EVERY pudding everyone bought, oops.

In other news.. C is coming over tonight for a DVD night, have got popcorn for him and strawberries for me, am well excited - about seeing him, not the strawberries!! xxx

Hiya Lou

Hope you have a fabby evening with C, catch up with you soon :D:D Boo xxx

Hi everyone, been working today but off for next two days now, yay, am shattered and need some time off.

C came over last night and it was lovely, eek, makes my tummy go all fluttery, we watched a film... well tried to, I just talked my way through most of it, was so nice to have a boy to cuddle again, he stayed until about 1am and I was up for work at 6, so am already in my PJs now. Hopefully will see him again tomorrow.

As for food... keep cheating and must start to be good again..

B: SW Roulade (long story)
S: 2 apples
L: Scrambled eggs and 3 crackers (3 syns)
S: Cake (15 syns) and coffee
D: Chicken salad and roast potatoes (2Bs)

Have cooked a MASSIVE chicken so will be on red days until the beast is gone! xxx

Hiya diary... sorry have neglected you again...

So, yesterday - I went shopping to Chester with my Mum, it is soooo nice to be able to shop in most shops now and know things will fit, am pretty much a size 18 now, yay! I bought, a dress, trousers, necklace and a top.

C took me out for dinner last night too, we went near where he lives so he suggested coming round to his first, he lives with his parents still so I was proper bricking it, although they're on holiday, his brother was around but luckily he wasn't in, am so weird about meeting new people, what a plonker hey! Anyway, had a lovely, lovely evening, we walked along the river before dinner, he put his arm round me and I kept thinking "eeek", how am I walking down the street with this gorgeous boy.

Enough of my gushy-ness.... so, Monday, have been out on a bike ride and did a personal best of 32 miles, have a very sore bum now though, plus we managed to keep pace up and were averaging 15mph, didn't help that it was really windy and hilly but I loved it anyway.

Sunday - red day
B: Fruit and yogurt
L: Half chicken sandwich (2 syns and 1B)
S: Krispy kreme (15 syns - worth it)
D: Gammon, tomato, egg, pineapple and 2 new potatoes (B)

Monday - red day
B: Fruit and yogurt
L: Toast and honey (B and 5 syns)
S: Quavers and banana (4.5 syns)
S: Cold chicken
D: ???

Hiya Lou

How's you hun? So glad to see your having a lovely time with 'C' its about time you had some happiness :) and congrats on your bike riding, you go girl! I'm going to invest in a wii exercise game not sure which one yet lol

Anyhoo, hope your having a fabby evening Boo xxx

Lou Lou's got a boyfriend, Lou Lou's got a boyfriend!!! Aww, he sounds sweet and it sounds like you are enjoying all the fluttering tummy newness, long may it continue :D

As long as he isn't the one tempting you with off plan yumminess!!! xxx

hehe, what are you lot like! He is very into his fitness etc so doesn't lead me astray... he even bought me a bunch of grapes over last night too. We watched a DVD which I talked through again, is nice as we can just talk, talk and talk. I taught him how to make me coffee too, so he's learning.

The road between our houses was closed last night so he had to stay over (hehe), was funny as he was trying to claim my side of the bed so he picked me up and threw me to the other side, don't think I've been picked up since I was a baby... told you he was strong too!! Was mortified though as thought he'd put his back out.

Anyway... back to food..

Tuesday - red day
B: Nectarine, 42g all bran (B) and 2 cold sausages (1 syn)
S: Apple
L: Fruit salad and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Biscuit (4 syns)
D: Steak, roast cherry tomatoes and salad

Hiya Lou

Wow I'm soooo pleased for you, glad you've found a lil happiness :D

Hope your having a lovely evening Lou, catch up with you soon xxx Boo xx

Hi everyone... i wrote a massive update and lost it, but basically..

* passsed interview and assessment centre for specials
* C is still lovely, stayed over Monday, Weds and Thurs night and saw him briefly after work today
* Got a big girly weekend planned this weekend including ludlow food festival, adele concert and night out
* Am shattered, got operation on Wednesday and looking forward to my sick leave so I can recharge batteries again
* Food = not good but not horrendous.

Friday
B: All bran (B)
L: Mugshot, crisps (4.5 syns), finger of fudge (5 syns), apple
D: Chick pea dahl, chips and salad

xxx

Ooh sounds like things are going well for you right now. Your weekend plans sound fab - a food festival and Adele, awesome!!

Have a good one xxx

Thanks everyone, pretty mad weekend and a nice gain on the scales too... grrrgh.

Sunday
B: Yougrt and fruit
S: Doughnut (8 syns)
L: Asparagus and pea rissotto and some chips (10 syns)
D: Chilli (B) and rice

Monday - red
B: 42g allbran and peach
L: ?
D: ?

Be back later to catch up with everyone xxx

Hi everyone.... just a quick update again, will have loads of time after my operation on wednesday so will catch up then.

Monday - green
B: 42g allbran and peach
L: Mugshot and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: 2 apples
D: Pasta, bacon (B), cherry tomatoes and chilli sauce (2 syns)

Hope everything goes well for you today Lou :) xxx

Hiya Lou

Good luck for today hun, thinking of you xxx Boo xxx

Back