Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

If you let me I will give you an advice. You eat too much potatoes if you need carbohydrates in your diet it is better to eat rise. And be careful with the yogurt (a lot of fasts in it). About the meat (pork...) i'm sure you know

Thanks for your advice. Everything you mention above is fine on slimming world so as long as I'm still losing weight I'm happy. Hope you have a good weekend.

Updated to do list..
* [strike] sort out airport parking [/strike]
* [strike] get postage bags to post ebay stuff [/strike]
* [strike]post ebay items [/strike]
* make list of people to tell i'm moving
* get some boxes for moving house
* [strike] make list of clothes for holiday [/strike]
* [strike]fill out passport forms for holiday company [/strike]

Few more ticked off the list, came home ill from work today as got stupid tonsilitus so off to my bed in a few mins, just HAVE to get my ebay stuff ready first! x

Last edited:
Hi... argh, am a poorly girl, slept from 6pm last night to 5.45am this morning when my alarm went off for work, still ache all over and feel awful. Feels like it's 11pm not just gone 6pm, so cannot wait for this holiday, just hope I'm better by then!

B: Allbran (B)
S: Apples
L: Pasta (5 syns)
S: LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: SW wedges

Ooh, get well soon, nothing worse than being ill before your holidays xx

HI Lou, sorry to read you're poorly, but better to get it over and done with before your holiday, it's better to have a rubbish week at work that a rubbish week on holiday :)
Have an amazing time :)

Blimey Lou, I'm trying to catch up with your diary and hadn't realised how much I've missed of it. Sorry to hear your poorly, get well soon and enjoy your holiday! Me thinks I'll have to come on here at an early time and read where I've left off lol. Catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Hello lovely ladies - I'm back..... arrgh though, went from 35c in egypt to 5c at the airport last night in my shorts and vest top, think the shivering helped as managed to stay the same after a week 4 star all inclusive, am not a saddo though, I ate and drank loads but some how managed to not gain anything, think it did me good to come off plan for a while, must have shook up my metabolism.

Holiday was mainly sunbathing / gossiping / diving / snorkling / eating / drinking / sleeping.... oh and a little kiss at a beach party with a guy I spotted at the airport on the way out, hehe, said to my friend he looked lush as we waiting to board on way out and then bumped into him again at the party!! If only that would happen with all the boys I fancied.

Anyway... back to cold England now and reality, I'm moving house in 2 weeks and have soooo much to do. Will try and get on here as much as possible to catch up but may be a bit sparse!!

xxxx

Sounds like the perfect holiday and just what you needed :) I've never gone on a sun holiday outwith summer, so I'm a bit worried about being colder than ever when I get back. I'm freezing now and I haven't been anywhere!!

Moving in 2 weeks too, how exciting! I hate moving, but I love being in a new place. It'll be great once you're all settled.

xxx

It'll be worth in Mav, I miss the sun already!

Off to a wedding today in Huddersfield, is a friend from uni but I'm really not up for it, have so much to do at home and still not feeling well, oh well.... got no other choice so am going to stick on my smile and go, just hate being single at weddings too.

Saturday
b: fruit salad and yogurt followed by allbran (B)
L: ?
D: ?

glad you had a fab holiday and its given you a fresh approach to get going on the house move a couple stressful weeks hun then it ll all be about making it your own and a lovely home new memories to make and new goals to achieve
have a great time at the wedding too its not always being single at a wedding but hey u never know mr right might be there feeling the very same! xx (my mum and dad met at a wedding and been together ever since ) so such a believer in romance meeting and all that xxx
feel better babes

thanks hun, wedding was actually ok, were quite a few other single people too so wasn't too painful. How was your weekend?

Sunday - green
B: 2 biscuits and 2 apples (8 syns)
L: Poached eggs on toast (B)
S: Carrot and celery sticks
D: SW wedges

Monday - red day
S: Mullerlight
L: fruit salad
D: Steak salad

Thanks prawn, not taking too much credit though as scales seem to have caught up with me a bit and am showing a 2lb gain at the moment, keeping fingers crossed for this time tomorrow. How are you anyway lovely lady?

Tuesday - green
B: 42g allbran
L: Mugshot and lf crisps (4.5 syns)
D: ??

Am trying to eat up the contents of cupboards and freezer before I move house next week x

Just a quick update...

Tuesday - green
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Mugshot and lf crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Potato wedges and sw quiche (B)

Wednesday - red
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: Steak salad

Phewww..... knackered, am so sick of being ill, has been nearly 3 weeks now, how long does flu last for? Meh.

Went to WI tonight after missing the last 3 weeks due to shift work / holiday and I STS which I'm made up over, as I spent a week all inclusive in Egypt eating doughnuts for breakfast etc.

So - back to my losing ways now, am going to try ultra hard for a fabby week. x

way to go on the maintain babes thanks for pooping in with your well wishes for the week heres to us both having a good loss and hope you feel better should start improving soon im sure of it xx mwah xx

Wow, well done on the maintain, that's brilliant... I'll never maintain, unless the sexercise counteracts all the food and drink I intend to have ;) xxx

Back