love atkins

Evening all, steak was yum, I will definitely add that to my list of dinners.
@ladyf...I just rub it between my hands til it melts and then rub it into over my face and wash it off with a muslim cloth. As a body lotion I do the same but don't wash it off! It is quite expensive to buy, but no more than a good cleanser or body lotion and it is totally natural... I started to use it during the summer and just love it. I am trying to reduce the pile of 'stuff' in the bathroom, I could start a shop.

Morning all, freezing here, I wish I could stay in doors all day...good day yesterday, I didn't even want a snack, very pleased.

Today
B faux potato cakes with bacon. Cakes were lovely...leftover cauli mash mixed with spring onion and egg and fried, I think next time I will add a bit of cheese....stuffed at the moment.
L not sure, meeting friends so probably salad,
D chilli chicken with guacamole, sour cream and salad
S hopefully none, but I have salami if I need something.
Enjoy the snow.

chilli chicken sounds lovely! Do u have a recipe please?

Your menus sound mouth-watering, Sammy...I am extremely impressed :D

And thanks for the bun recipe from the other day. I would never have thought you could make something bun-like out of just egg, coconut oil and cream! Will definitely try that :)

Morning all.
@ twinkle chicken chilli is very easy

100gr onion
green Chilli....as much as you want
Garlic
Fresh coriander 1 tbs oil
Cook for about 5 mins
Add 4 chicken fillets, cut into strips.
Add tin of tomatoes and cook for about 30 mins. It was lovely.

I had a good atkins weekend, nothing very exciting on the food front. I am down 1 lb. A little disappointed as I only lost 3 last week, so Xmas lbs still lingering.

Today
B Mim toasted with ham and cheese. I don't like the texture of mims, so today I baked the mixture in the oven in a flat tin...I really liked it.
L other half of mim with bacon
D salmon and salad
Hope you all have a good day.

That's interesting re the the flat baked mim. I have to say that I'm not over keen on the normal ones either. I find them slimey and off putting.

Hi sammster,

Its all gonna add up and so soon you'll be where ever you want to be. X. Looking at pals stats a 1-2 or sts is usually followed with a woosh x

Sammy, sorry I forgot to say to you that 1lb is still great. I did a pound too, and then realised how glad I was that I had lost at all. Lady B wrote out a chart the other day based on losing 4lb per month, it's amazing how quickly the weight will fall off us, even at that rate. Chin up, we'll get there.

Thanks everyone for your support...well I changed lunch menu, I fancied chips, so I had celeriac chips with a fried egg and garlic mayo, it was lovely. I had the munchies earlier on so made a choc bun. Totally stuffed now, I don't think I will bother with dinner.

Well yesterday didn't end up so well, I was making shepherds pie for they family....I ate some of the mashed potato..grrr. I must up the water today, I really struggle in the cold.

Today
B flax porridge
L courgette soup
D not sure yet
Hope you all have a good day

Bet a little potato hasn't done much harm - better than a big pizza! I'm going to try upping my calories to deal with this hunger issue I think.

Evening all, I had a lovely day today, bought 2 pairs of boots in the sales...not that I needed them lol. I am going to see les miserables to night.

I wasn't hungry today so

B nothing
L half a chicken breast
D steak with small salad

Still not drinking enough water, I think I will try adding some squash as ladyf suggests.

Back