LOVING 1000 Plan <3

Wow everything is looking great, it does seem that we eat alot on this plan, but I always found that I was hungrier.... well done, keep up the good work.

Thanks hun x

Bizarrely, I am hungrier on this plan even though I`m eating loads compared to when I hardly ate a thing - Mad isn`t it?!!

I am mega pleased as I scale hopped this morning ( I HAVE to do it lol) and although I haven`t lost anything since starting this plan, I`ve STS so that`ll do me :D

I`ve had a boiled egg and slice of gluten free brown bread for brekkie this morning so am off now to do chores zZzzz

Hope you have a great day Xxxx

subbed!!! :p

xxxxxxxxxx

Morning SS,

Your food pics are great! you seem to have the 1000 plan sussed now and glad the scales are looking good for you!

Have a fab day!

x

Morning SS,

Your food pics are great! you seem to have the 1000 plan sussed now and glad the scales are looking good for you!

Have a fab day!

x

Thanks hun :D

I do worry when I see the amount of food, Whether or not the booklet is wrong :confused: lol It just seems such a HUGE amount!

I am hoping that seeing the food will help inspire anyone else on the plan. I think I might take up Shannys suggestion of a food thread and will add all the pics with the "recipes". I`ve also made a *nom*nom*nom* folder with my food photos on FB LOL as people have been asking how I`m losing weight. (didn`t mention the shakes tho cos some ppl on there, I don`t want them knowing my business!).

Talking of recipes, I`m going to try one from the booklet tonight - The Salmon one. I ADORE Salmon, So I hope it`s nice LOL

I was a naughty scale hopper again this morning, And again I have STS - I`m SO pleased about that as I REALLY panic about gaining the weight back :rolleyes:

Hope your day is going well Xx

Day 3 - LOVING this plan!!

I had a busy day yesterday blitzing the house as it was in fear of being condemned!!! :8855: I`m hoping I will have worked off some podge with all the effort :p lol

My DS2 had a friend round in the afternoon so I just vegged out as I didn`t want to leave them in the house alone as it was his first time here and wasn`t sure how impressed his mum would be! (They`re 14, So prob woulda been ok but you never know!).

Then once he was collected DH, Moomin & I went shopping, So that was another 1.5hrs walking around so hopefully a few more cals worked off :p

I ended up having my tea really late as by the time we got back from shopping and I`d put it all away etc I had to go get DS1 from work and would have had to wolf it down and didn`t really want to do that so I ended up having my tea about 10.30pm :eek:

I`m wary about eating rice, SO worried about the carbs :( so I had sweet potato again as I worked out the carbs and cals are much less than the Basmati Rice. One thing that has bothered me though is that I boil then mash it and I *think* mashing potato changes the properties? :confused:

I didn`t get half as much water as I should as I was busy cleaning, then dropping DS1 to work, then shopping, Then picking him up etc etc so I only had 2L of water = BAD BAD BAD!! Though I had a lot of water with my 2 shakes and a couple of brews too.

So here is yesterdays food menu with pics ;)

Mug of Green Tea with Mint when I got up

Breakfast -

1 pint of water with Chocolate Shake
1 Boiled Egg
1 Slice of Gluten Free Bread with Flora

MumsPics097.jpg

Haha do you like the crockery? ;)

--

1L of water

--

Lunch -

Rocket, Celery & Cucumber with Balsamic Vinegar
3/4 pint of water with Chocolate Mint Shake

MumsPics104.jpg

1L of water

--

Snack -

1 Peach (from my tea time allowance)
Mug of Green Tea with Mint

--

Tea -

130g Sweet Potato (boiled then mashed)
200g Prawns
160g Cottage Cheese with Onion & Chives
1 Cherry Tomato
Rocket and Baby Leaves

(I mixed the CC and Prawns together)

MumsPics106.jpg

It was all yummy!!

As you can see, My food diary I posted before starting the diet is different to what I`m actually eating :rolleyes: lol But that is cos I was "playing it safe" but now I am relaxing a bit and trusting myself not to stuff it up if I`m more flexible and spontaneous.

Tonight I am going to make the Salmon dish out of the booklet, I ADORE Salmon so I am hoping that it tastes nice! It will be minus the Mint and Chives as there were none in the shop last night, But I`ll live ;)

Xx

WOW pics are huge, Sorry!! x

Day 4 *nommy tea*!

I`ve been sooo busy today!

I blitzed the house yesterday/today and am TRYING to keep it spotless but I seem to be fighting a losing battle with hub and the kidlets :rolleyes: Dishes still need to be done from tea but tbh I just CBA!! I am TOO TIRED! I`ll do them in the morning :p

I tried one of the meals tonight from the booklet but not sure if it`s correct in cals etc as I substituted cous cous for bastmati rice (40g as allowed) as I can`t eat the cous cous and I was unable to buy any fresh mint or chives so put coriander spice in the plain yogourt. Hoping that was ok!

I`ve also found that I`m finding it harder and harder to stomach my shakes since adding more food. I am REALLY having to force them down now and I have no idea why?? :confused: :sigh:

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows if I can add a tiny amount of low fat cheese to my food as long as it`s the teeniest amount as I never use my milk allowance as I don`t like milk. The only time I use it is if I meet with friends in town for a skinny latté. I`m a bit concerned about my lack of dairy.

Oh, And I cheated slightly today but THINK it`s ok? Rather than have a slice of gluten free brown bread, I had a gluten free crumpet and I had a poached egg rather than boiled egg. I checked the values and there were less cals and only 1 more carb in the crumpet so figured it would be ok???

Coming up 1.30am so really should get on with posting my food diary and pics and get to bed! So here it is -

Brekkie -

1 Poached Egg
1 Gluten Free Crumpet
Scraping of Low Fat Marg
1 pint of Water with Choc Mint Shake

Brekkie110710.jpg

--

Snack -

1 Peach (from Tea allowance)

--

1L of water
1L of water

--

Lunch -

Rocket & Baby Leaves
2 Button Mushrooms (sliced)
2 Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
Cucumber
Balsamic Vinegar
1 pint of water with Choc Mint Shake

Lunch110710.jpg

--

1L of water

--

Tea -

40g Basmati Rice
100g Salmon Fillet
1 Heaped Teaspoon of fat free plain Yogourt
Sprinkling of Black Pepper & Coriander Spice in the Yogourt
1 Medium Carrot
Diced Cucumber

Tea110710.jpg

Tea was LUSH!!! But I don`t think I would have so much yog on it next time. I have at least 1 more bit of Salmon (had 1 biggish bit and cut it to the correct weight) and can`t wait to eat the rest!! I ADORE Salmon! :D

Desperately hoping I don`t show a gain when I weigh in tomorrow morning :sigh: Official WI is Weds evening :eek:

Night kids ;)

Xxx

just a couple of suggestions
(now remember I am a vegetairian)
you could add the equvalent of cals of quinoa to use instead of rice - it is a COMPLETE protein in its own right so I think might be lower in carbs - use it as you would rice or couscous
and then on the day you had the tuna - just a thought what about mixing the tuna cottage cheese and sweetpotato to make a fishcake type think that would I assume go nicely with salad

but you are eating huge amounts and I am back on ss+ as from today when I get to within sight of bmi 25 I will be following your example :)

hi, just posting to say i freaking LOVE your pics and menu!!!

well done lady!

hello lovely!!!

I am loving the piccies and the crockery lol! SPiderman peppa and twilight looool never in a million years would I think of putting them in the same sentence looool!

Im soooo pleased you are sts wooooop! Will be on Fb soom when ive finished noseying an fafing with my food diary1 CC is right pain in th a$$ loool

HOpe your well hunny

:heartpump: ya xxxxxxx

just posting to say... love pictures. makes me want to try new things. don't eat meat though, do sneaky a bit of fish occasionally but not often!

Hey SS, how's it going? hope all is well and you are still enjoying the 1000.
Have a good weekend!
x

knock knock knock!

Anybody hooooooooooooooooomeeeeee?

Where you gone hun, I always worry when peeps disappear coz it normally means they are off track.... get your butt back here and let us know how you are doing...

Na then missy get on here an tell evey one how well you are doing super star

<3 ya

xxx

hello? i'm here for my daily pic fix!!!

Back