LOVING 1000 Plan <3

Boo!!

Sorry I am soooo sporadic on here!

Laptop is still broken and now my phone has gone the same way - I should be banned from touching technology LOL

I went on my holibobs last week to York and tried to stick to sensible choices which wasn`t easy as we were camping and also having to avoid the wheat problem.

I did have treats and wasn`t dieting, Just eating sensibly as possible ;)

I had my WI last night and am REALLY pleased with the results :D

I have gained 1.3/4lbs but I had my WI at 9pm after work and it`s also TOTM so I`m hoping I may have actually lost a little or STS as I usually gain anything up to 4lbs during the course of the day and deffo have water retention.

My CDC actually said she thought I had been troughing and had piled weight on as the puffiness/bloating is so obvious. But it`s clear from my small gain that is it purely water rather than FAT! ;)

I have decided to do 810 plan this week to give myself a boost and then I will go back to 1000 plan I think.

I am going away in Oct and have found the PERFECT dress but it is a size 10 :cry: and I am currently a size 14 :cry:

I am going to try and lose 2st to get into it if I manage to win it.
It`s still relatively cheap, So if it remains so, I will get it and attempt to fit into it by then and if not, No huge loss cos I didn`t spend a fortune on it ;)

I hope everyone else is doing well

Xxxx

Oooh..And while I was in York, I met up with the GORGEOUS Katie :heartpump: - Kae on here and her scrummy girls!!!

Here is a pic of us :D X

CIMG0862.jpg

great photo
and a great plan re the dress
well done on not putting on - I am sure a week of 810 will be hard (after holidays) but once you have done it the 1000 will seem like so much more food :):)

really good to see you back :):)

Back