LOVING 1000 Plan <3

lovign your pics hun, they all look sooo yummy! How are you geting on? xx

Sorry!! x

SO SORRY for being absent! My laptop is broken at the moment and I couldn`t remember my PW :rolleyes: lol I`ve finally remembered it and snuck onto my daughters notebook :D

I have stayed on track more or less, Not cheating but I have started to fall back into the trap of not eating or drinking enough as I am really struggling with the shakes and am just not hungry :sigh: I feel extremely sick after having my shakes now, Don`t know why? :( But I have promised to take them this week and next week I will switch to tetras :) As a consequence of not being hungry and eating much means I do get bouts of suddenly feeling hungry and snacking which I have stuck to snacking on fruit for but it`s still not a good thing to do.

I think I need to pull back on my carbs again too as the last two days I have been starving and it`s since I`ve been eating more carbs which in turns makes me eat more carbs (if that makes sense?) My body has such a love/hate relationship with carbs :sigh: Thankfully, I haven`t put any weight on YET this week :)

My first week on 1000 plan I lost 2.5lbs which I am really pleased about :D Last week I lost a whopping quarter of a lb :rolleyes: :8855: but considering I had hardly eaten or had anything to drink I was happy with that. I was expecting a gain as I was puffy and retaining water - I guess cos I wasn`t drinking enough?

I am REALLY TRYING to take my shakes and drink my water this week but mentally I am struggling as I can`t face them as I know I will feel really sick after :( I`ve had 1 shake so far today but no water yet :/ And had a HUGE breakfast as I was so hungry :( I had 2 gluten free crumpets and a bowl of rice krispies :sigh: This was with 3/4 of a pint of choc mint shake. Felt sooooooooooo sick after :(

Wow this is such a negative post, Sorry!!

Here is a pic of my brekkie today :)

Brekkie230710.jpg

REALLY don`t want any lunch :sigh:

Will try catch up later on everyones diaries, I hope you`re all doing great :D

Sorry for being such a whinging old hag!!!

Xxxx

really sorry to hear you are feeling sick
try to dilute them a bit more and have them in a coffee - it could be the vitamin concentrate is too strong for you now you are having food as well
glad its only the lappy that is broken and that you are ok :)

Hey SS, Sorry to hear you are feeling sick hun, I know you say the carbs are making you hungry but it could be not having your shakes tha has made you hungry too maybe? Hope you feel better soon, great news on the losses on 1000 though!

Have a great week!
x

really sorry to hear you are feeling sick
try to dilute them a bit more and have them in a coffee - it could be the vitamin concentrate is too strong for you now you are having food as well
glad its only the lappy that is broken and that you are ok :)

Thanks hun, How are you and the doggies? ;) x

I have actually reduced the amount of water as I usually have them with a pint and thought having less to drink would help :/

I never had a problem with them before, It`s most odd!

Hope u have a great weekend Xx

Hey SS, Sorry to hear you are feeling sick hun, I know you say the carbs are making you hungry but it could be not having your shakes tha has made you hungry too maybe? Hope you feel better soon, great news on the losses on 1000 though!

Have a great week!
x

Hey hun x

I have been having my shakes the last couple of days so think it`s just my body being rubbish with carbs. My main fear of upping them was gaining weight but so far that hasn`t happened *fingers crossed it doesn`t*

I really hope I don`t gain this week! Hope the weekend is a good one for you Xx

Well, I have been most naughty this evening. It was a conscious decision though so I`m not beating myself up as I don`t see it as a cheat but as a choice to have something nice and I think all things in moderation are good for you ;)

So, This morning I had 3/4 of a pint of Choc Mint Shake, 2 gluten free crumpets and a bowl of rice krispies. It wasn`t a good move :( For the last 2 days I`ve had an horrendous migraine and feeling sick and bloaty and bleh (not the same feeling sick from the shakes) and I have realised today that it`s the rice krispies :( :sigh: I didn`t realise they have Barley Malt in them which is a no-no for me. That`s part of the reason for my treat tonight as I figured while I`m feeling like total crap I would have a liquorice allsort :p Got total sausage fingers now and headache but oh well lol

I didn`t have any lunch today as I couldn`t face it after a big breakfast. I just wasn`t hungry :/

For tea, I had 2 linseed wholemeal gluten free rolls with a scraping of low fat spread and 2 gluten free sausages and a teeny amount of fried red onion and some baked beans. It was LUSH! Though I was really full and could have got away with just eating 1 really. Next time I think I would have 1 with a bit of salad :)

Then my naughty treat was some Haribo :p

I did exercise to compensate for my treat and tomorrow will be dancing my socks off ;)

My hips are absolutely killing me from the cross trainer :( Exercise really does physically hurt in my case :( I think I`m gonna have to stick to mostly Wii Fit and do the cross trainer every couple of days or something as I don`t think my body will cope with it every day. We`ll see ;)

I have started having Coconut Water again but am a bit worried this may not be ok??? I am having 1 can every other day. It`s sposed to be good for helping with metabolism and I had a good weight loss when I took it briefly before starting CD.

I went slightly over 1200 cals tonight which I`m a bit :( about, But it`s not the end of the world!

I also didn`t get enough water in :( I`ve had 3/4 of a pint with my shake, 1 tall glass with tea and 2L throughout the day. I should have had another 3/4 pint with lunchtime shake but couldn`t face it and another 1-2L :sigh:

Here are a couple of pics of my tea ;)

MumsPics306.jpg

And

MumsPics307.jpg

Oh! And I also had my first drink for over 2 months! I had about 5 mouthfuls of some Rosé wine ;)

*takes self off to the naughty corner* :8855:

Hope u all have a great weekend Xxxx

Hun 1 night of treats wont hurt especially if your excercising so dont worry about it. I had a night of treats on last Saturday as i went out and i loved it. I was fine though as i ent straight back onto plan on the sunday and stayed 100% since. Glad you found out what was making you feel ill, at least you know it wasnt the shakes. Just keep away from the rice crispies lol xxxx

Hope you are having a good day and feeling better xxx

with the exercise do you do some strength training
it will help
I cant use the xtrainer as it causes me so much phsyical pain they told me at the gym NOT to be using it :):)
so you are not alone
I dont have a wii fit but do go to the gym and do plenty of strength work and I find that helps my joints :):)

hope you are having a really good weekend

Hi hun, just wanted to say hello. only managing intermittant lurking recently and just trying to catch up. Loving your diary, the pics are a great idea and make me feel hungry! Sorry you feel so rotten. i guess its just a case of trial and error sometimes to see what you can tolerate. I got a load of low GI/diabetic cookbooks from cheap bookstores and they helped to give me new ideas when i was working up plans originally. Hope you have a good day. xx

Hope you are feeling better now
and that you are eating foods you know you can tolerate - its so difficult at times - sometimes we eat things and there are hidden things in it that upset us

looking forward to days pictures

hello.

hope you're doing ok, bleurgh bout rice kripsies.

had blood test wednesday and have a really nasty bruise that runs 2 inches long. she was brutal lol. anyway phone call thursday, i've low iron. still waiting for rest of results to come.

did an 8 mile run today and really struggled. been wanting to sleep the past few days. yesterday i managed a 20 min nap around 4pm before hubby found me. today i was alone and looking after the kids and was dropping off and had to stop myself.

tell you something though, my tummy is the place where all my weigh seems to be now. legs are just plain solid (with a bit of excess skin flapping in the breeze). anyway i've taken over your diary... :)

It`s official, I fail :(

Sorry for not keeping up with my diary. I MUST get myself back "in the zone" sticking to eating properly and posting on here.

I have had another rubbish few days :( Not eating crap, But not eating properly meaning that I pick pick pick and I haven`t been drinking near enough water at all :(

I had a totally lazy day today just moochin in bed reading so didn`t get up til about 1.30 :eek: so by then was hungry. I had THREE slices of GF Bread with Lemon Curd on :( I figured I could get away with this as I won`t be having any lunch.

As a consequence I now have sausage fingers from the carb overload and lack of water. I have just downed 2 mugs of weak squash (can`t face plain water any longer!) which isn`t going to help with my WI this evening. I`m dreading it cos I just know it`ll show a gain :cry:

I really need to reign myself in :( I am eating more and more carbs as the days go on and my body can`t handle them and I will start to balloon :(

My CDC is going to want to batter me as I still haven`t used up all the shakes as they`re still making me feel really sick :( I think I will buy a few tetras as I feel like I am wasting her time going and not buying anything :/

I can hardly move my wedding ring at the moment and my eyes and nose are streaming so I`m guessing that`s my comeuppance (sp?) for eating all that bread and lemon curd as I`m reacting to something and it`s prob the LC :(

Just dread to think how much more I`m going to weigh due to being a big fat picker and not drinking enough and having water retention :cry:

My Dr phoned me yesterday and wants to reduce my Thyroxine AGAIN :/ I`ve never been on such a low dose since being dx so it worries me :(

Ok, I`m gonna end my pity party here cos if you`ve read this far you must be getting sick of me lol

I will come back later with the bad news and to catch up with you all

Xxx

I am sure after a quick visit to your cdc you will be fine
good luck with weigh in
there are some very good low carb recipes out there go and do a search and see if you can find something special to excite your tastebuds :)

I am sure after a quick visit to your cdc you will be fine
good luck with weigh in
there are some very good low carb recipes out there go and do a search and see if you can find something special to excite your tastebuds :)

Well the damage was 1/4 of a lb ON :cry:

I will look up low carb recipes but I also have the added problem that everything needs to be gluten/wheat free :sigh: then I have to find something that everyone will eat as there are 6 of us.

My CDC said it was fine with this small gain as they would expect it as you stabilise as I`ve had more 1200 this week than 1000 but I`m still sad to have gained :(

I WILL lose weight this week! And I WILL get my head back in the right place and start eating properly. I got some tetras and have had 1 and it was yummy and didn`t make me feel sick so hopefully I`ll be ok on them this week :D

Thanks for your post, Hope ur ok Xxx

hello.

hope you're doing ok, bleurgh bout rice kripsies.

had blood test wednesday and have a really nasty bruise that runs 2 inches long. she was brutal lol. anyway phone call thursday, i've low iron. still waiting for rest of results to come.

did an 8 mile run today and really struggled. been wanting to sleep the past few days. yesterday i managed a 20 min nap around 4pm before hubby found me. today i was alone and looking after the kids and was dropping off and had to stop myself.

tell you something though, my tummy is the place where all my weigh seems to be now. legs are just plain solid (with a bit of excess skin flapping in the breeze). anyway i've taken over your diary... :)

Hope you`ve had the rest of your results by now and know where ur at?? Xxx

How about a large vegetable frittata and then the rest of the family can have chips or new pots with salad and you can just have yours with salad

also some lovely homemade veg soups - some are really nice chilled
they can have bread rolls with theirs
what about tofu do you all eat that

Hey hun, Hope you are feeling more positive today!
Little scale gain is annoying but will be fine when you get back to plan.
Wishing you a fab day!
x

hi

i've had my results. thyroid is normal at 1.67, electrolytes normal but iron is very low at 8, the ferritin level should be between 11 and 330 so i'm on iron tablets for a month then 2 months off then another iron test to see if it's gone up. if it hasn't then i'll have to go through a series of tests. a camera up and down! my mum joked and said make sure they put it down before they put it up. doc said my gutt just might not be great at absorbing the iron. not sure what that would mean other than being on iron tablets all the time.

anyway. don't worry about a gain, it's normal to gain when you start to introduce the carbs again. i put on 1lb this week, :( my own fault. i wasn't as careful as i could have been.

just get back to it. follow you plan and try to stay relaxed as i'm sure stress causes your weight to go up and up and up.

i always have sausage fingers lol. every morning i wake with them and they feel tight.

how come your doc wants to keep reducing your thyroid treatment? could be that as you loose weight your body doesn't need as much as when your were larger but it's very strange, no wonder you're a little worried, i'd be very panicked.

Right missy,

Put the gain behind you and jump straight back onto plan. You are a very strong minded woman and i know you can jump back on it and start to have losses again ((HUGS)))

My Dr phoned me yesterday and wants to reduce my Thyroxine AGAIN :/ I`ve never been on such a low dose since being dx so it worries me :(

I got back from Dr's yesterday and have just had mine increased to 50 as my results have come back lower then what they were beofre i started levothyroxine :(

What dose are you on now hun?

Back