Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Well done hunni! That's a great milestone! Hehe! :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me feel even happier =D I am on a high now feel even more motivated so next mini goal bring on the 15's =)))

Yolande said:
Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me feel even happier =D I am on a high now feel even more motivated so next mini goal bring on the 15's =)))

Well done yolande another good week keep up the good work x

Ah why do i go all red in the face and put my head down when people tell me im losing weight?????? I honestly do not know how to handle a compliment like that maybe because i have never recieved one. None of my family in South Africa know im on this diet not cos im ashamed but because i want to suprise them in december but im thinking how am i going to cope with their comments when im 9stone lighter than the last time they saw me??? Hopefully by then i would have learned to recieve a compliment =D
Besides that today has been good i have been a machine on my water intake funny i have some days when i cant get enough and others when i have to force the last litre down im wierd =)

Well done on your loss hunni!!! Fantastic news :) :) :) xxxx

Maybe we should give you a compliment a day to ease you in? :) You are a beautiful lady inside and out & have will power of steel! I aspire to be able to follow this diet like you! xo

Ha ha ha aaaawwww thanks you do already make me feel better :D Look at your massive loss chick!!! You went through some days feeling not so great and you stuck to it and that is also strong will power :D

Yolande said:
Ah why do i go all red in the face and put my head down when people tell me im losing weight?????? I honestly do not know how to handle a compliment like that maybe because i have never recieved one. None of my family in South Africa know im on this diet not cos im ashamed but because i want to suprise them in december but im thinking how am i going to cope with their comments when im 9stone lighter than the last time they saw me??? Hopefully by then i would have learned to recieve a compliment =D
Besides that today has been good i have been a machine on my water intake funny i have some days when i cant get enough and others when i have to force the last litre down im wierd =)

I find the compliments hard too and I find myself saying that I still have a long way to go instead of saying thankyou!!! Strange! Your family will get a massive shock when they see u in December but you will feel so fab by then u will be used to the compliments! That's my mission too I am seeing my cousin in august who I saw last September and I want to shock her, I refused to have photos with her new son as I knew they would end up on Facebook and stuff, when she asked me why I told her cos I am so huge so she politly told me to do something about it!!! Which I was then anyway but had only lost about a stone! So how fab would we feel shocking our family hey! That is a bit of motivation for us hey!!!

I say the exact same thing 'i still have a long way to go' instead of just accepting it and saying thanks very strange! Ah its nice someone else is also wanting to shock their family lol Your cousin is going to be stunned!!!!! My mom says she wishes she could see their faces cos their jaws are going to drop to the floor ha ha ha its defo one of my biggest motivators at the moment i keep picturing their reactions and i have a very special someone there he is my best friend and last year he told me he was in love with me at the size i was!!!!!!! Im so very much in love with him too So i CANT WAIT to get there being thin and having alot more confidence than before i dont want to tell him to keep the light off this time LOL

Awwwwww that is soooooo fab, so nice he said he loves u as u were but he will be mega shocked when he sees u, does he know u are dieting?

He has no idea lol i have all these different thoughts about his reaction its great spurs me on =D I miss him very much but i need to take this year to sort myself out after what i have been through because of a man i need to learn to love myself again other wise il never really be happy but im on the road to that i already love myself more than i did when i started =D

How funny! I haven't told my family either and will see them in July when I go back to the US for a visit. I think they will be really happy and pleased - especially my father who worries that I will have a heart attach or become diabetic. He's the reason I work out almost daily - it had done wonders for the lab results of my blood/urine and I did lose weight as well. Unfortunately, my body has gotten used to the workouts and I didn't change my eating habits, so ... CD!

Seems everyone had a good day today! :)

A lovely man that he is for sure!!! =D
Ah Tizzy another one of us thats going to shock the family lol No-one in my family ever made me feel bad but i think they all think im going to be the fat one forever so they will be really shocked when im the skinny one =D
Well i found out yesterday my best friend in SA is having a boy so i am going to do some serious damage to my bank account now... gotta spoil my god child from the start ha ha ha have a great day all x

Oh my i really over done it on the shopping front and it took ages to try fit everything into a parcel to post to SA but all done and i think my friend will be very pleased with what i am sending its all soooo cute =D
Been having a craving for a bloody cupcake ALL DAY LONG i can literally taste its sugary goodness in my mouth so much that i wana take a cupcake and smash it to pieces with a hammer LOL
Been very slack on my water today and as a result i have one nasty head ache =S So trying my best to drink as much as possible before bed which is early tonight up at 5am for work!!!

I have been doing some calculations and seeing as i am going on holidays mid sept i would like to be off CD by then and would obviously have done my maintenance weeks too so im thinking besides my week of 810 that i have to do after 12 weeks im going to be on ss until end july then use august and half of september to do the steps.. so if it is an average of a stone a month and im lucky enough to achieve this by end july i should of lost 8 stone which is not quite my goal i wana lose 9stone but dont want to go on holiday straight after ss without maintenace and i dont think il lose a whole stone on the steps but maybe half a stone which is fine i have no intention of pigging out after CD but im going to oktoberfest and then straight after a girly holiday for a week so hoping i can just use old fashioned method to get rid of the last few pounds (cal counting and exercise) before i head off to SA in dec... Does this sound like its a realistic aim??? or am i just kidding myself?? Its really important for me to do the maintenence steps before so is 7 weeks enough time for the steps? Sorry for the long post but just got off the phone with my friend about our hols so it got me thinking......

Sounds to me like you have thought it through and come up with a realistic plan !
I'm sure its achievable and I'm sure you will stick with it all the way, Your doing fab x x x

Sounds like gd idea hun, and best to work back up the steps like u said, you are very organised I haven't even thought that far ahead yet!!

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it =D I am one of those people that needs a plan for everything its a curse sometimes LOL

You sound like me! I'm forever planning ahead and trying to make sure everything's 'accounted' for in my head, it sounds like you have a good plan, and if you were to loose half a stone on the steps I'm sure that exercise and calorie counting would get you to where you need to be with that last 7lbs.

Back