Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Ah i have not skipped since i was a kid forgot how exhausting it is ha ha ha but so fun does not even feel like exercise i have also got a figure 8 stretch and tone band to work on my arms and the hoola hoop and tomoz im going to get mysef some wrist weights for when im walking im even planning on taking my skipping rope and tone band with me on hols cos i enjoy it that much.. did i just say that ha months ago i would have yawned at the thought! I may not look it but my fitnss levels are sooooo much better like my skinny friend was out of breath on our walk and i hardly broke a sweat =D The scale at boots is out of order AGAIN since the weekend, i wanted to weigh tomoz so hope its fixed but on this island things take forever!!! im still not feeling any better about myself just yet still have the whale feeling but i know that will pass soon enough!

Im going to invest in the recipe book cos back in SA i plan to actually cook and will be nice to have tasty but healthy things. You still have your wi tomoz Daisy?

Yolande - you're clearly a lot fitter than me! I couldn't skip for more than about 10 seconds!
I think it's scary not having a weigh in - I have missed a couple due to my holidays but it was nice seeing a bigger loss when I got back. I guess we just have to have faith in the diet...
i've been very hungry and don't think I'm in ketosis - stick said I wasn't yesterday and breath doesn't stink (so I'm told by my close friend!). I'm a bit nervous about my weigh in as I will also be weighing the food in my stomach - have done more exercise this week to try and compensate - hoping for a loss tomorrow, any loss.

Ooh i might get my sons skipping rope out later and give it a try lol
Glad u are doing well hunny and give it a week and that bloated feeling will have gone! I just feel bloated with the amount of water i am drinking lol probs 4ltr a day!
Well done on the walking and if you manage to wi today then gd luck! X

@Yolande - will have to give skipping a try - haven't done it in ... a loooong time! Will make sure I'm wearing my extra strength sport bra - don't want there to be any casualties! :)
I just started doing Pilates this week. First time (Mon) was good, with little soreness. Today was harder and I'm sore in a few places. It's a nice addition to the cardio and strength workouts I do, as it focuses on strengthening the core muscles and stretching as well.

@Daisy - you gotta have faith! You're on your way out of CD (yay!) and learning how to eat again. When you're hungry can you eat a little extra protein to get by? I'm looking forward to your w-in results - I'm sure they will be good. Look at your history - your losses are so consistent!!! Am positively green.... :jelous:

Hehe tizzy thats what i said to my hubby about skipping, that i will need about 5 sports bras otherwise i will knock myself out ;)

HA HA HA HA HA same here il end up with 2 black eyes hee hee =D Well the scales at boots were still broken i asked the lady at the counter when it will be fixed and she said hopefully by the weekend the thing i hate most about living on an island everything takes 10x longer to get done!! If they not fixed by weekend im gona go weigh at my mates house she has digital scales.
I oredered all my holiday things on line and it all arrived today lets just say i was not feeling very good in the clothes wont get started on the swim wear =( I hope you right Aysha that i will eventually lose the bloated feeling. Its times like this i get soooooo angry at myself i could have been like 2 stone lighter and so close to my goal had i not been so weak but its done i can just do my best to focus on the now and look as good as i can for my hols then again before i go to SA end of november!!
Ha ha i love how you all wana whip out the skipping ropes i love it feel like a kid all over again doing it =D

Yolande - you've just got to think that thankfully you have lost 5 stones - if you hadn't been so determined you would be starting your holiday at 20 stones.
My bust is now significantly reduced so no black eyes for me ... Well actually no skipping either!
Tizzy - thanks for the advice - I don't think I've been in ketosis since starting step 2 although I am going to try a ketostix tomorrow morning - it was negative tonight. I'm quite pleased if I am out of ketosis as the hunger isn't too awful and will be increasing my calorie intake from next week. Got to face the hunger head on and deal with it. Are you going to start your diary again?

Hey Yolande - no use beating yourself up - just use that energy and feeling to keep on track! You will get there in the end and finally, that's what counts - being at a healthy weight, feeling and looking great - no matter if it takes a little longer than originally planned. As someone's diary said, you can't fail if you don't give up - and you're certainly not giving up!!! :)

Daisy - I'm pretty sure I'm back in ketosis, at least from the dreadful taste in my mouth! I started a phase 2 diary called: It's the final countdown - losing it phase 2. Hope you'll come visit!

Thanks guys i guess i keep forgetting about the 5 stone i have already lost and i like that saying you cant fail if you dont give up =D Im already feeling a tiny bit better bloated feeling is going away slowly but surely. I also bought myself an exercise thingy that works like a rowing machine im becomming like an execise machine lol not over doing it tho in any way i use a differnt one every other day and do about 20 minutes plus my walking i dont push mself to the point of feeling light headed.. i know i could do alot more on more calories but as soon as i up the calories i can up the exercise so its all a work in progress =D Feeling good again just thinking its taken so long and been so hard to get my head in this place again only to be going on hols in 2.5 weeks but im going to be keeping it so low carb on hols so it wont be difficult to get straight back on plan on my return and stick to drinking my water and i know i wont get stick off my mom she will be a great support i want my holiday to be about chilling out de stressing and spending time with her and not be about a big blow out! So im also so glad my mom and her hubby are such healthy eaters there wont be anything naughty to even tempt me =D
Hope you all have a fab weekend and thyanks as always for the great encouragment and support =D

Glad you are feeling better Yolande xx 5stone is a massive amount and you should be very proud i know what you mean with it being difficult to get your mind on it with you going away in 2 weeks but think of that as an incentive you can lose even more in 2.5 weeks and look and feel fab on your holiday xxxx Good luch u going anywhere nice? xx

Thanks hun =) Im going to Scotland for a couple of days and then off to menorca for 2 weeks cant wait! Im using that as a big incentive to stay on plan!! Want to feel as good as possible by biggest goal tho will be for end of november when i go to South Africa so i really need to be straight back on plan when im back =D I see you are half way to your goal weight thats awesome. Just keep telling myself im in the final strecth i can cope with a few more months the suffering ha ha will be sooo worth it in the end i have just had alot of unfortunate events that seemed to all happen at once and i lost my mojo but think i have found it again FINALLY =D

Great to hear you found your mojo again! :D Your holidays sound great! And good places to eat healthy - fish, salads, etc. Yum! Not to worry about when you get back - we'll be here waiting for you, looking to hear all about what a fab time you had and kicking your butt to get right back on CD and drop those last couple of stones for your wonderful trip to So. Africa! Woo hoo!!!

Lucky you Yolande what a fab goal you have with both holidays and as tizzy says we'll be waiting for you when you get back xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yolande - have you got a goal date? I like to have deadlines and goals - don't like much flexibility. It feels a bit weird everyone getting back into ketosis and me relieved at being out. I feel more secure doing SS - I'm in unchartered territory now...
Hope you get a good number on Tuesday - You seem to have been waiting for a long time.

Unchartered territory - I like it! Daisy I'm relying on you to show us the way! Are there any posts on the other forums in CD that are helpful ?

Hey ah i thought life would get back to normal after grandprix but the boss man is away now too so work is still hectic hardly have time to breathe right now hence my lack of posting.. but im still here and im still on it and the scale at boots is still broken lol so i have noooo idea what i weigh but will be finding out tomoz last time at boots i was in the back end of the 15's i think so im hoping to be back in the 14's thats all but will let ja all know =D
I dont have a goal date set in stone daisy BUT i do leave the country for a very very long time november 28th so i have until then really to get as much off as possible but will be makinga plan with my cdc as what hgona be best options. Im going to be trying to stay carb free told mom already no bread pasta potato gona stick to non carb foods the whole way through i know its a long shot but would really like to keep myself in ketosis like atkins diet but even if i do get knocked out if i have not had much carbs should be a breeze to get straight back on my shakes. And i plan to do alot of swimming and walking so i may even lose a few lbs on hols and if not i will for sure be toning up.

Lucky you Yolande what a fab goal you have with both holidays and as tizzy says we'll be waiting for you when you get back xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is good i will be needing all the support =D xx

At least work is keeping you busy and distracted...mine too. Going to be a challenge next 3 days as will be in France, but have been there before and survived. Hope I'm still working with this client when I come off CD so I can at least have *some* French food and wine one of these days.

You're going to be on hols for quite some time - I suspect you'll come out of ketosis as staying on protein/very low carb is not always easy. However, with all the walking and swimming and activity, plus the discipline you have in spades, I think you'll come back with some inches lost and some great tone in your muscles, whatever your weight! And, of course, a tan. :character00180:

Yes agree Tizzy staying low carb on holiday is going to be hard but i believe in you Yolande you have done sooooo well already , i didn't eat much carb on holiday but i did drink all the malibu i wanted as we were All inclusive, i only put on 4lbs in around 2 weeks so i was happy with that xxxxxx

Yolande - you can lose loads by the end of November - now that you are back in the swing of things. Good luck tomorrow - not looking forward to my weigh in - signs aren't good ...

Back