Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Week 4 Day 1

Ugh! Not a great start to the week 4!!

Today I had a bar and a shake. Then as mentioned above I went and got black pepper beef and decided to also have chicken satay. I checked out their calorie content and thought "Great, that's under 600 kcal so 100% WS today". THEN I had a few pickings of my friend's crispy seaweed which I thought was a veg and so would be low-cal and safe to eat but I just checked out its nutritional info online and it's PACKED with calories and I reckon I've had over 200 extra kcal I could have avoided!! It didn't even taste that nice and it's giving me a funny tummy. :mad:I'm just mad at myself. I'll have to break the rules tomorrow now and WI tomorrow for damage control. :break_diet:

Crispy seaweed isn't actually seaweed at all - I can't remember what it is now but I know it's packed with sugar :(. 200kcals is not that bad - it's the equivalent of one pack really. You're having good losses so I wouldn't stress about it...xx

Crispy seaweed isn't actually seaweed at all - I can't remember what it is now but I know it's packed with sugar :(. 200kcals is not that bad - it's the equivalent of one pack really. You're having good losses so I wouldn't stress about it...xx

Oh great, so I'll probably fall out of ketosis too! Might as well have gone for a nice chocolate bar! :sigh:

Thanks! :) How's it going your end?
I'm doing good thanks (for the moment!).

I wouldn't worry too much about falling off the wagon eating seaweed ...afterall you were celebrating your birthday and bouncing straight back on which takes some will power. Did a little research on your seaweed:) it is more calorific when cooked but it its full of nutrients etc so not too bad! Don't forget it weighs practically nothing so a plateful is not that much really! Keep it going and have a great day :)

Grats on the -3 and as per the others, wouldn't worry too much about the seaweed - you have to have buckets of the stuff really as it does weigh next to nothing!

I'm doing good thanks (for the moment!).

I wouldn't worry too much about falling off the wagon eating seaweed ...afterall you were celebrating your birthday and bouncing straight back on which takes some will power. Did a little research on your seaweed:) it is more calorific when cooked but it its full of nutrients etc so not too bad! Don't forget it weighs practically nothing so a plateful is not that much really! Keep it going and have a great day :)

I wasn't celebrating my bday haha! It was just a nice takeaway with friends. The seaweed wasn't even mine! But I suppose you're right, I would have to have had loads of seaweed. I reckon I had a handful. No idea how much that would weigh!

Oooh lol! I didn't even realise we were competing in a race to target haha! Ok you're on. ;) And you don't know that I've beaten you yet silly until tomorrow! :p

Well, you're still beating me as I didn't lose anything this week :eek:!!!! Only by a measly pound though...xx

Well, you're still beating me as I didn't lose anything this week :eek:!!!! Only by a measly pound though...xx
Well you only have 7lbs to go while I have 16lbs!! Whose the one winning now?! :p

Week 4 Day 3

Ah but I might revise my target - look at your tiny little target BMI!!!

How you doing though Lozza?? Not on Minis today?? :( xx

Hi Jubbly!

I didn't feel I had anything special to report today so didn't come online....except yesterday I had FOUR asda measure up bars on top of a shake! LOL! Probably didn't come on-line because of the shame. :break_diet: And then today 2 bars and 2 shakes! I think I'm slowly treading into the "I look OK as I am, so I don't really need to lose more weight and binge a bit" danger zone. But really I know if I stop now I'll be disappointed deep down that I didn't go all the way. :sigh: I just wish this last bit of weight would fly off already!

x

Week 4 Day 4

Hi guys!

So at the early hours of this morning I went and ordered beef with korean garlic and spicy sauce :break_diet: But I DID resist the boiled rice I so desperately wanted to have with the beef if that gives me any sort of credit. :p Then on top I picked out the chicken from my friend's curry (as she really only wanted the fatty sauce)! :eek: Lol! The greedy pig in me reared its ugly head! And then to top it off I had one extra bar than I should of. So yes, the past few days it seems that I've gone a tad off the band wagon. So here it comes...the line!

Done! New start tomorrow! I think from now one I'm not going to buy anymore bars because they just ruin me lol! Simply shakes for now on until target. When summer starts I'm planning to hit the gym and do some weight training as I'd really like to get some body strength going. I may convert to full on WS in order to compensate the extra calories burned but I'll have a more definite decision after exams. :) I hope everyone is OK and not been as bad as I have been so far! :D

Lozza xx

Week 4 Day 6

BAD!
I have not just fallen off the wagon but catapulted off it!!

I saw it coming, Sainsbury's chocolate Eton Mess. It's a huge tub crammed with chocolate, chocolate sauce, cream, brownie minibites and milk and white chocolate flakes sprinkled on top! :drool: so yes I shamelessly had a few spoonfuls of it with my friends. :rolleyes: However I don't feel guilty about it at all? Probably because my bday week is coming up and so I'm having an "early" celebration. :p Oh boy! If I'm going to do WS soon I need to learn not to take advantage of being able to eat food and know my strict boundaries. For the record, today I also had some BBQ chicken with baby carrots and broccoli. And half a jar of hot spicy tomato chutney!! :eek: But hey, it's veg right? :whistle:

Oh dear .... never mind just jump back on the wagon as soon as you can. It will be tough as you know but so so worth it. Your nearly there .... come on you can do it xxxx

I think I'm slowly treading into the "I look OK as I am, so I don't really need to lose more weight and binge a bit" danger zone. But really I know if I stop now I'll be disappointed deep down that I didn't go all the way. :sigh: I just wish this last bit of weight would fly off already!

x

Lozza - that could have come out of my mouth!! I am SO feeling what you're saying there. I can't be bothered anymore, I think "oh I've done well", I'm not too horrific to look at, can afford to treat myself a bit after my efforts. But you and I both know that we will be p*ssed off if we don't get to that target we set ourselves. Oh the joys of diets eh? Nevermind - we will get there (and that Eton mess sounds extremely naughty - I hope you enjoyed your indiscretion!!). xx

Lozza - that could have come out of my mouth!! I am SO feeling what you're saying there. I can't be bothered anymore, I think "oh I've done well", I'm not too horrific to look at, can afford to treat myself a bit after my efforts. But you and I both know that we will be p*ssed off if we don't get to that target we set ourselves. Oh the joys of diets eh? Nevermind - we will get there (and that Eton mess sounds extremely naughty - I hope you enjoyed your indiscretion!!). xx
Lol I know! I feel bad too because I've only done this for a month now which is nothing compared to a lot of people on here! Next week is only going to get worse because of bday but it IS my AAMW too so I shall allow it.:D

Oh Jubby it was GORGEOUS! I shared the tub with 3 other people but I could totally see myself eating that thing single-handedly especially while watching a movie or on TOTM!:drool@ I tried to find a picture for you all but Sainsbury's haven't uploaded it yet on their site. It is a new product (I should know, I always scan the bakery aisle at sainsburys:D) I will definitely revisit that beautiful tub of chocolatey goodness again on the other side of target! Just need to get to target first! :eek: C'mon Jubbly you can do it! That last 7lbs should take 2 weeks tops if you did 100% TS! You just have to find that last burst of will power. :)

Mmmm chocolately goodness. I'm not craving chocolate but I could eat a fish and chips in about 2 seconds flat I reckon!! I think I'm going to knock another 2-4 lbs off the target weight. There's no way it will only take 2 weeks. Even when I'm good I only seem to lose 2lbs a week at the mo...? I did this for months before and never struggled this much - had more to lose though.

Mmmm chocolately goodness. I'm not craving chocolate but I could eat a fish and chips in about 2 seconds flat I reckon!! I think I'm going to knock another 2-4 lbs off the target weight. There's no way it will only take 2 weeks. Even when I'm good I only seem to lose 2lbs a week at the mo...? I did this for months before and never struggled this much - had more to lose though.

Tell me about it! I've just turned down an invitation to a free fish and chips event tonight with my mates!! :eek::eek: Diets can be so cruel! :cry: I've probably STS'ed this week, not confident at all. Going to stop buying bars. :) And think I'm slacking in the water department but that's because I ran out of CD flavourings lol!

If you are only losing 2lbs a week, why not try WS for a week and see if your losses get better/worse? Even if it's just 2lbs. 2lbs off on WS has got to be better than 2lbs off on TS! You should have started refeeding with WS anyway! :p I plan to refeed once I'm 10lbs away from target. :)

To be honest I'm pretty much WS'ing anyway. I TS'ed on Sunday but I got up so late that I barely had time to eat before I was back in bed anyway :D:D!!!! I love my lunchtime chicken now. Fingers crossed for your WI - it's tomoz isn't it? x

Jubbly said:
To be honest I'm pretty much WS'ing anyway. I TS'ed on Sunday but I got up so late that I barely had time to eat before I was back in bed anyway :D:D!!!! I love my lunchtime chicken now. Fingers crossed for your WI - it's tomoz isn't it? x

Sadly yes :( don't really want to take a look but I suppose I must! Gah! Xx

Back