Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Lmao how about if I tell u I'm only 1 shake down so far lol

Ha! How can you hold out until this late in the afternoon!? I'm the sort of person that grabs the bar as soon as it turns midnight! :rolleyes:

I've had prawns and cottage cheese at lunchtime.. Will have another shake now.!

So far so good.!

So I take it you are re-feeding now?

Bobbed into Tesco before work this morning and bought the chocolate meal replacement bars and they are gorgeous and so much nicer than Exante bars ... will give the Asda one's a try in a couple of days. Will try and change my ticker now. Hope your doing ok and revision is going well xx

Bobbed into Tesco before work this morning and bought the chocolate meal replacement bars and they are gorgeous and so much nicer than Exante bars ... will give the Asda one's a try in a couple of days. Will try and change my ticker now. Hope your doing ok and revision is going well xx

I see you've worked out the ticker haha! :p I so want a tesco bar right now but nope, must be good for at least a few more hours until WI tomorrow. :cry: Revision, could be better.... :(

Week 3 Day 7

Hi all!

And so ends another week. Week 3 may I add! I didn't think I'd make it this far to be honest it just seemed so distant from when I was first starting out this diet. :D

I had 2 shakes today and naughtily 2 asda measure up bars. So even though I wasn't planning to, I went out today and had a 1hr 30 min power walk around town and so feel better about myself. I have no idea what WI results will be but I'm hoping for somewhere near the 12 stone boundary! We'll have to wait and see. :)

My friend just walked into my room with some hot steaming sugar popcorn to offer me some! Gah! I said no and sent her packing with her devious popcorn of course though! :mad: But the smell still lingers in my room! :sigh:

I hope you are all having a great, successful day!

xxx

Oooh good luck for WI - I'm totally dreading mine :(. Nasty popcorn - spray some perfume round your room!!! xx

Oooh good luck for WI - I'm totally dreading mine :(. Nasty popcorn - spray some perfume round your room!!! xx

Don't worry! I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised more than anything! :D Haha I opened my window so the smell is pretty much gone now. And thanks, will need it! :eek:

Week 4 Day 1

3lbs down this week. Quite pleased! :) Only 2lbs to go until I'm in the 11s!! Woop woop :D

Today I'm planning to have a meal with some friends tonight so it's a WS day today. I looked at the menu and so I may try the black bean beef. Sounds yummy! :D xxx

3lbs down this week. Quite pleased! :) Only 2lbs to go until I'm in the 11s!! Woop woop :D

Today I'm planning to have a meal with some friends tonight so it's a WS day today. I looked at the menu and so I may try the black bean beef. Sounds yummy! :D xxx

have fun :)

Mmmm, a Jambalaya for me please, restaurant looks lovely. Enjoy your black bean beef and well done on the 3lb weight loss (even if you're beating me now;)) :D:D:D xx

Mmmm, a Jambalaya for me please, restaurant looks lovely. Enjoy your black bean beef and well done on the 3lb weight loss (even if you're beating me now;)) :D:D:D xx

Oooh lol! I didn't even realise we were competing in a race to target haha! Ok you're on. ;) And you don't know that I've beaten you yet silly until tomorrow! :p

I see you've worked out the ticker haha! :p I so want a tesco bar right now but nope, must be good for at least a few more hours until WI tomorrow. :cry: Revision, could be better.... :(

Yes my tickers working grand thanks to you! I bought some of the Asda bars today as well to try apparently they are supposed to be even nicer. Will let you know tomorrow x Hope your being good! x

Hey well done thats brilliant x

Back