Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Well done on resisting the chips and those eggs the other day! I could use some of your willpower!

Thanks! I was even impressed myself! How have you been and had good week so far?

Oh and measuring your head lol that made me giggle! :)

Lol! Boredom does weird things to you. :rolleyes::p I do indeed, have a generously sized head. :(

Yeh I've forgotten about my slip up the other day and just carried on. I'm not hungry or anything so I've blanked it out!! :)

Yeh I've forgotten about my slip up the other day and just carried on. I'm not hungry or anything so I've blanked it out!! :)

That's great! When is your WI day? You're doing brilliantly, so far so good. :)

Rebirth_Lozza said:
That's great! When is your WI day? You're doing brilliantly, so far so good. :)

Erm I used to weigh weekly. I lost 1 stone ish before I changed my signature. When I restarted I decided to weigh monthly. I normally weigh at the chemist next to my work - so it's the last day of the month!
That said I have scales at home that I've used after I've cheated etc but they aren't actually very trust worthy.
I'm hoping for 1 st 1lb lol that'll get me into the 9's! :)

Erm I used to weigh weekly. I lost 1 stone ish before I changed my signature. When I restarted I decided to weigh monthly. I normally weigh at the chemist next to my work - so it's the last day of the month!
That said I have scales at home that I've used after I've cheated etc but they aren't actually very trust worthy.
I'm hoping for 1 st 1lb lol that'll get me into the 9's! :)

Wow! That must take a lot of willpower not to peek early lol! Only another fortnight to go then! Good luck!

Week 3 Day 6

My first exam is today! Wish me luck! :D

Best of luck to you today ... my son has got his first exam as well I'm sure you'll both do really well x

Ooooh, look at you clever clogs. If someone tells me again that this diet is unhealthy and bad for you then I will tell them that I know a medical student who is doing it! That'll shut 'em up!!! xx

Ooooh, look at you clever clogs. If someone tells me again that this diet is unhealthy and bad for you then I will tell them that I know a medical student who is doing it! That'll shut 'em up!!! xx

LOL! OK just leave out the bit about me barely finishing my first year, nor am I qualified to give any medical advice, and that I'm not that entirely clever. :whistle: That should do it. :D Although I did have a nerdy moment once before where I searched in my physiology books about ketosis and its molecular processes! :8855:

good luck for the exam today Lozza. Hope it goes/has gone well!

Thanks Sammeh. It went well (I hope)! Next one is next week tuesday so I'm just going to hide out here in my cave of a room and bury my head in work. :(

Last edited:
Week 3 Day 6

Hi everyone!

So WI day is quickly approaching whoop whoop! I'm excited and nervous, as always! I have no idea what I'll weigh but do I know that given that I stay on track, I SHOULD be in the 11s by the end of week 4!! :eek::eek:I can't even fathom it! So excited! :D

Today was a WS day because, after avoiding my friends all week to prevent eating with them, I decided that I should be sociable as they were starting to think I despised them or something lol. :p I should explain that the uni hall I'm in is catered, and so we get served brekkie and dinner on weekdays. :) I do manage to avoid breakfast with them by pretending I'm asleep lol! Dinner is a bit harder, but I always come up with something. :rolleyes: But nah, today I had half a chicken fillet (managed to resist eating it all!) some baby carrots, cucumbers and leeks. I hope that's OK. :p

Well done on your first exam ... just spoke to my son he's in year 2 at Leeds doing pharmacology and said it went ok!! He's got his next on Thursday .... I think considering your circumstances in catered halls and sitting exams you are doing extremely well ... looking forward to following your progress x

Well done on your first exam ... just spoke to my son he's in year 2 at Leeds doing pharmacology and said it went ok!! He's got his next on Thursday .... I think considering your circumstances in catered halls and sitting exams you are doing extremely well ... looking forward to following your progress x

Thanks and same to you and your son! :D Bad times during the exam though! I've been drinking too much water all day so come sitting the exam I was DYING half way through to go pee LOL! :wave_cry:

Living in catered halls definitely makes the diet hard! It's such a social thing to go to dinner so I don't want to feel left out all the time. But since it's exam time I can get away with the "i'm busy studying" excuse lol! :D I think it's tons easier than being at home though. At least I only have myself to look after so I don't have to go food shopping at all for anything or other people. If it's not in my room, I can't binge on it right? :D haha! Except those darn asda measure up bars! :mad: But I only had the one today so pretty chuffed with myself. :)

Last edited:
Your welcome .... I think I may try these Asda bars and also the Tesco ones. Apparently they are very similar to the Exante ones. I have got the Exante bars but to be honest I don't like them and so looking for different options! BTW weighed myself this morning and have lost 5 1bs really chuffed with that. Not sure how to update my ticker though. Have a good day xx

Your welcome .... I think I may try these Asda bars and also the Tesco ones. Apparently they are very similar to the Exante ones. I have got the Exante bars but to be honest I don't like them and so looking for different options! BTW weighed myself this morning and have lost 5 1bs really chuffed with that. Not sure how to update my ticker though. Have a good day xx

Whoa that's great Skinniminx! Grats! Personally I like the asda ones better than the tesco ones but that's just my opinion!

To update your ticker all you have to do is click on it from your signature and it'll direct you to the tickerfactory website. Then click "update/edit weight data", enter in your new current weight and click "next". Then you should see that your ticker has updated automatically! There is no need to copy and paste in the new forum code either. :)

Week 3 Day 7

2 bars and 2 shakes, already lol! Tsk! :whoopass: Water all the way then! Reckon most of that will burn off by tomorrow's WI? :whistle:

Back