Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Well if you feel better and think you look better then that's what counts isn't it?? I am having the same problem - I saw a friend I haven't seen for a few weeks tonight and she wasn't overwhelmed enough by my weight loss - I was expecting her to say I'd lost loads but I'm not sure I look muh different....?? xx

Well if you feel better and think you look better then that's what counts isn't it?? I am having the same problem - I saw a friend I haven't seen for a few weeks tonight and she wasn't overwhelmed enough by my weight loss - I was expecting her to say I'd lost loads but I'm not sure I look muh different....?? xx

I think I look different from when I started. I'm not as podgy as I was pre-diet lol! :D So I feel better about myself in that respect but I still want to further change myself. I'm not fishing for compliments or anything. It's just that if no one thought I'd lost weight then I must look the same. So why am I going through all this lol?! :wave_cry:

Oh and I just saw some guy eat pizza on TV and I haven't had one in weeks! What I wouldn't give...

I think I'm going to have a 4th shake tonight. I have no idea why but I'm starving!

Pizza, mmmmmmm..... yummo. I haven't had pizza in ages. I'm sure some people have noticed your weight loss but people don't always want to mention it do they in case they think they are saying the wronng thing?? xx

Pizza, mmmmmmm..... yummo. I haven't had pizza in ages. I'm sure some people have noticed your weight loss but people don't always want to mention it do they in case they think they are saying the wronng thing?? xx

Maybe, who knows! Oh well, the measuring tape doesn't lie! :D

Week 3 Day 2

I don't know whether it's the tiredness or the cold that is making it so hard to type, but today I trekked 8.55 km just to get those ultra slim tesco bars lol! But in doing so I did burn 400 kcal exactly! :D

And I know I VOWED not to, but I did do a sneaky peak on the scales today and lost a pound since yesterday. That has definitely perked me up :D.

Must resist having another bar....MUST RESIST!

Good aren't they?? I ate mine well before lunch....:eek: x

Yeah they are!! They only had the chocolate ones though which is a shame as I did fancy a fruity one. I'm finding that I have all 3 shakes/bars before 2pm then I'm fine the rest of the day. Not hungry at all! Except for yesterday but I think that was because I burned a lot more than usual from exercise and so the body needed energy.

Week 3 Day 2

Ok so I was forced, literally dragged, to dinner today because I have been avoiding my mates all week and they think I am starving myself (They don't know I'm on a diet!) so I went, reluctantly. I had 6 pieces of diced up chicken slices (~250 kcal). They were in curry sauce so I had to pick them out and scrape as much sauce off as possible lol! Then I had boiled baby carrots (<27 kcal) and cucumber slices(~7.8 kcal). I hope that's OK. I don't think it's too bad considering today's exercise would burn all that off lol. :D

I just KNOW though I'm now going to have to WI tomorrow. Crazy obsession! :rolleyes:

Week 3 Day 3

Reasons why I MUST study loads today:

- My future patients will rely on my knowledge.
- If I don't, I might make a mistake and hurt someone or worse! :eek:
- If I fail, parents will beat the crap out of me. :wave_cry:
- I've now been picked to be a "mummy" (mentor) to my 12, yes 12, "children" (freshers) next academic year and if I fail I won't get to be their mummy anymore! :(
- I want to beat a certain someone score-wise. All of this is friendly competition of course. ;)
- My ego and pride can't take a sub-standard grade.

OK, time to hit those books and pro plus! xxx

Woop! Pretty proud with myself! I resister FREE chocolate mini eggs being given out today at uni. Oh the joys/cruelties of being a student :p

About to tuck into a 1/4 nando's chicken :) xx

Another victory! Friends had Easter eggs all over the room, the chocolate smell was everywhere and we talked for hours about food but I didnt bat an eyelid! I'm proving to myself that im stronger than I think I am. I hope this is one step closer to a better relationship with food. :)

Week 3 Day 4

I've gone and done it now! :eek::eek: It's only gone 11am and I've already had a shake a 3 Tesco ultra slim bars (total 860 kcal)!! :rolleyes: I don't even like these bars. They taste too dry like cardboard. I much prefer the asda measure up ones. :sigh: Oh well, just water for the rest of the day LOL!

hi lozza

shouldnt imagine ya have done any damage wiv the bars...so much better than munching out on rubish fatty f*** etc...i have to keep the bars i buy in the boot of my car cos they are too morish lol xxxx

hi lozza

shouldnt imagine ya have done any damage wiv the bars...so much better than munching out on rubish fatty f*** etc...i have to keep the bars i buy in the boot of my car cos they are too morish lol xxxx
Hi valentine! I'm glad you replied, it was beginning to feel a little quiet in here. :(

I was going to have a break from exercise yesterday but after having all those bars I felt I HAD to get out there and burn some of them off LOL! Walked around for 3 hours and burned 350+ kcal so I hope that makes up for it. :eek: I did WI today as well LOL but the result was good! 2lbs gone since wednesday whoop and still got 3 days left til WI! :D

Unfortunately I don't own a car, so my bars are in plain sight in my cupboard! But I am not really feeling hungry for them today which I suppose is a good thing. :) How has your week been so far?

xx

Week 3 Day 5

Morning everyone!

I was thinking of whether I should ease up on the waist-line goal today. For some odd, random reason I measured the circumference of my head (LOL! :D) and it was 26 inches! Do I really want my waist to be the size of my head? Is that even normal? I might consider increasing my waist goal to maybe 28 inches but I'll see how it goes as I lose more weight. I hope everyone is having a good week!

Yesterday all I could see and smell was chips lol! Chips, chips and more chips! This nice fast food shop round the corner was even now selling chips in different flavours lol!! But nope, none for me. Must wait until target. :sigh:

Well done on resisting the chips and those eggs the other day! I could use some of your willpower!

Oh and measuring your head lol that made me giggle! :)

Back