Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Evening all!
Week 3 day 7

B - satsuma, apple, banana + grapes with Muller light banana and custard + flump (2syns) + curly wurly (5.5syns)
L - Minespeedy soup! Jam packed full of speed :)
D - bbq pork in the slow cooker with either mash or wedges :D NOM! - hope it tastes good!

So another cheeky weigh on the scales when I woke up and I was 21st 3lbs SO even if I stay at this that will only be a 2lbs gain which tbh after the s*it load of cereal I ate the other day along with the chinese the few days before AS WELL as being on my period... well.. 2lbs isn't anywhere NEAR as much as I thought I'd be putting on so super happy with that and thanks to you girls helping me turn it all around :D

James is on his way over so I'm off but just checking in and updating :) x
Had the pulled pork (well gammon) today for tea and it's so nice even my kids have polished it off lol x

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't post on Sunday, now I'm not at work I have to remember to sign in and catch up haha.
Weigh In for week 4 was +6lbs so I'm back upto 21st 7lbs now.

Was rather annoyed as I managed to get it down but what happens... well I can't type what happened but suffice to say I got the munchies after and I didn't eat fruit *eyeroll* lol BUT I'm back on plan all of yesterday and today and I've got food planned out for the rest of the week so I feel in control and looking forward to next Sunday, not being on my period and hopefully that plus eating well for 7 days will mean most if not all of that 6lbs can come off next week.

I'm trying to up my speed be it loads of fruit with a muller light after dinner or with lunch so hoping that will help.

Tomorrow I've got my laser on my face as Lucie lu has a beard if she doesn't get half her face lasered then i'm coming back to my dad's place and hanging out with his gf. We're having SW pancakes and fruit with bacon for lunch and then in the afternoon I'm getting my hair cut with my best friend and we're gonna go get our nails done ( toes for me ) and chill and catch up, she said she had 50% off pizza express in which case *googles pizza express* A la Reine with light mozzarella is 326 cals which is 20 syns and that will be all my syns for the day really as I'll have 5 with the syrup in the pancakes.

Wesnesday I'm out with my mum going birthday shopping for me so I'm sure we'll have lunch out aswell haha.. really testing my stuff here but will have a SW meal wed evening and thurs and fri I have some of my speedy soup as I've got loads frozen and then I'm almost there for next weigh in haha.

Just doing body magic all day with my dad. He's got to move stuff from 2 garages other garages into 1 and we've moved so much stuff, filled up his car full and taken it to the dump and there is 5 steps leading upto the big giant skips so lots of stairs for me today haha. Think we're getting ready to do some more so I'm gonna love you and leave you. I'm sorry I've been quiet but I will catch up soon I promise :) xxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't post on Sunday, now I'm not at work I have to remember to sign in and catch up haha.
Weigh In for week 4 was +6lbs so I'm back upto 21st 7lbs now.

Was rather annoyed as I managed to get it down but what happens... well I can't type what happened but suffice to say I got the munchies after and I didn't eat fruit *eyeroll* lol BUT I'm back on plan all of yesterday and today and I've got food planned out for the rest of the week so I feel in control and looking forward to next Sunday, not being on my period and hopefully that plus eating well for 7 days will mean most if not all of that 6lbs can come off next week.

I'm trying to up my speed be it loads of fruit with a muller light after dinner or with lunch so hoping that will help.

Tomorrow I've got my laser on my face as Lucie lu has a beard if she doesn't get half her face lasered then i'm coming back to my dad's place and hanging out with his gf. We're having SW pancakes and fruit with bacon for lunch and then in the afternoon I'm getting my hair cut with my best friend and we're gonna go get our nails done ( toes for me ) and chill and catch up, she said she had 50% off pizza express in which case *googles pizza express* A la Reine with light mozzarella is 326 cals which is 20 syns and that will be all my syns for the day really as I'll have 5 with the syrup in the pancakes.

Wesnesday I'm out with my mum going birthday shopping for me so I'm sure we'll have lunch out aswell haha.. really testing my stuff here but will have a SW meal wed evening and thurs and fri I have some of my speedy soup as I've got loads frozen and then I'm almost there for next weigh in haha.

Just doing body magic all day with my dad. He's got to move stuff from 2 garages other garages into 1 and we've moved so much stuff, filled up his car full and taken it to the dump and there is 5 steps leading upto the big giant skips so lots of stairs for me today haha. Think we're getting ready to do some more so I'm gonna love you and leave you. I'm sorry I've been quiet but I will catch up soon I promise :) xxx
Wow you are super busy xx

Have fun!...lol... Will catch you soon :) x

Hey lovely - just been catching up! Im positive that you will shift your gain in no time... trust me I have def been there and sometimes a blow out has to be done to get us refocussed again.

mmm! I love pizza express - I haven't eaten there on plan though so well done you!

Hope you had a lovely weekend with your man & family. Sounds like a busy one but sometimes those are the best kind. Whens your birthday? xx

Morning everyone!

Thanks again for all the love! Pizza express was so yummy! Been back on it like a hawk though and eating alot of speed with each meal! Feeling really good and today I start my new job! Got my overnight oats to eat on the way and going to take some of the slimming world quiche I made yesterday :D

Someone made a good point on my video not that she knew how good it would be haha but said about weighing on Sunday. At the time it was fine because my days off always changed so it made no difference to me it just meant I didn't have to be in work till 10 if I was working so I could record my video and weigh myself without rushing around. Well now starting this new job I want to make my weigh in Friday so that I'll have the weekend and then the rest of the week to be good, not that I'm going to go crazy on the weekend but should James and I go out etc or have social plans, I can be a bit more flexible :)

SO I'm weighing in 2 days early and I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning so can't wait to let you know how I get on!

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE I'm catching up with you all tonight when I get in from work! Being a bad minimins friend!

xxx

PS Sarah, my birthday's on feb 10th :p

Morning everyone!

Thanks again for all the love! Pizza express was so yummy! Been back on it like a hawk though and eating alot of speed with each meal! Feeling really good and today I start my new job! Got my overnight oats to eat on the way and going to take some of the slimming world quiche I made yesterday :D

Someone made a good point on my video not that she knew how good it would be haha but said about weighing on Sunday. At the time it was fine because my days off always changed so it made no difference to me it just meant I didn't have to be in work till 10 if I was working so I could record my video and weigh myself without rushing around. Well now starting this new job I want to make my weigh in Friday so that I'll have the weekend and then the rest of the week to be good, not that I'm going to go crazy on the weekend but should James and I go out etc or have social plans, I can be a bit more flexible :)

SO I'm weighing in 2 days early and I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning so can't wait to let you know how I get on!

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE I'm catching up with you all tonight when I get in from work! Being a bad minimins friend!

xxx

Good luck today lovely - I'm sure you'll be fab! Let us know how you get on.

Yep like the idea of weighing on a fri, although id be so tempted to eat crap that night and then be back on it for the rest of the week. I find having WI on a tuesday i don't have cheat meals/treat dinners on WI day as I don't fancy it on a tuesday...I def would on a fri!

Ooh not long till your bday then :) got any nice plans for it? xxx

Week 4 day 5
B - overnight oats with raspberriess (speed), strawberries (speed) and a banana
L - Mugshot + some leftover SW quiche I made ( it was 12 syns with the cheese for the whole thing, cut it into 4 pieces so each is 3 syns ( or half hexA ) so counting as half my hexA
D - I defrosted one of my Speed soups so will heat that up and have it when I get home.

Today I've been extra good as I want to weigh in early tomorrow and make Friday my new weigh in day from home. Now that I'll be getting every weekend off it just makes sense as I said in my previous update :) SO even though I'm weighing in after 5 days, I feel pretty confident as I've managed to get right back onto plan after my week and I feel good so fingers crossed I've got rid of that pesky 6lbs I put on :)

Can't wait to get home and have a catch up with you all, hope you are all well! xxx

I used to weigh Friday for the exact same reason :)

Morning everyone!

xxx

Ooo can't wait to see how you get on xx I used to do Fridays as well when I did SW from home lol xx

How was the first day?

I am a Friday weigher for the same reason! plenty of time to work off any weekend gains when I have stuff on

OMG it was awesome! Early day's I know, but I just think I'm going to be so so happy here! The people all seem lovely and I've got my own desk with 2 ( YES 2 ) computer screens on and my own little cubbie and an assistant and I'm just like.... overwhelmed haha I mean c'mon I even got a break! haha. I'm really excited to go back into work tomorrow which is always a good sign!

Ooo can't wait to see how you get on xx I used to do Fridays as well when I did SW from home lol xx

haha just about to come catch up with you beauty! lol I'm not sure I'm going to lose the 6lbs I put on last week as It'll only of been 5 days worth but whatever it is I'll be happy and I'll start my new week from tomorrow! Hope you are well babe xx

haha just about to come catch up with you beauty! lol I'm not sure I'm going to lose the 6lbs I put on last week as It'll only of been 5 days worth but whatever it is I'll be happy and I'll start my new week from tomorrow! Hope you are well babe xx
Might not be all the 6lbs but I bet it's near enough damn it :) xx just replied to your comment on my diary lol x I'm not too bad, bit worried but it's all explained in my diary lol x safe to say it's never peaceful in my household lol x

Weigh in results! - -6lbs!
YAY!

Couldn't believe it! Just think if I did weigh in Sunday I'd of lost more so 6lbs in 5 days is brill so super happy I managed to get back on the wagon with all of your help and I'm now starting off from last week :) So so so happy! :D x

Week 6 Day 1 - Friday
**Edited**
B - Mac and cheese mugshot (2syns) + banana
L - leftover bit of quiche - ( half hexa) - 2 flumps (4syns)
D - SW cabonara with onions, mushrooms and i'll chuck in some brocolli and garlic for speed + cheese (other half of hexa)
Desert - over indulged a bit and had 4 bags of milk choc buttons (16syns) SO not worth it for 4 syns! + 2 curly wurlys (12 syns) + another 2 flumps (4syns)

Total syns = 38 / 25

Suffice to say I wanted chocolate last night haha...

Last edited:
:0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done! I hope this gives you a massive boost for next week now too! Well done again! :D

BOOOOM!! 6lbs baby...thats amazing!!

Also love hearing how much you love your new job - so so pleased for you! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Do you get the weekends off with this job? xxx

Wow wow wow!! Well done hun!! So chuffed for you - that's an amazing loss. So glad to hear that you're enjoying your new job - onwards and upwards (and downwards on the scales!) xxx

Back