Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

:0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done! I hope this gives you a massive boost for next week now too! Well done again! :D

BOOOOM!! 6lbs baby...thats amazing!!

Also love hearing how much you love your new job - so so pleased for you! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Do you get the weekends off with this job? xxx

Wow wow wow!! Well done hun!! So chuffed for you - that's an amazing loss. So glad to hear that you're enjoying your new job - onwards and upwards (and downwards on the scales!) xxx

Woooo. Delighted your already liking the new job :)

-6lbs!!! Awesome!!!!! Well done.

Thank you all you lovely ladies :D Was dead chuffed to get it off in 5 days, I know I fell off the wagon AND star week helped me gain it, but to get it off and crack on really helps motivate me so was really happy! I do indeed get the weekends off Sarah so having a bit of a chill one and a planned syn naughty one :p

Yesterday however I went over my syns by 13 syns. I won't be getting buttons again for 4 syns a bag. I found I didn't get my chocolate fix at all. Would of been better going to by a mars bar and sucking it for 20 mins ya know? ;P

need to stop smoking because it gives me the munchies.

Today however is a new day and James and I are having a netflix and chill day. We are ordering a pizza tonight from this place (https://m.facebook.com/500353633442...1454762515./519494218195138/?type=3&source=42) they use organic flour and have messaged them about low calorie/low fat stuff but plan on having it full of roasted vegetabes and using all my syns on it lol..

Brunch - Bowl of fruit with a muller
Pizza PIZZA PIZZA! lol

once again, back on it after today and no smoking or i'll eat a bloomin' cow and this rate haha.

Hi Lucie! I am also trying to lose a large amount of weight! I re-joined class at the end of November, and I've lost 1 stone 6.5 lbs so far.
I was 25 stone when I started, I want to get down to my ideal weight of 11 and a half stone in the long run, but I know that's going to take a long time so I am doing it just a little bit at a time.

I'll be following your journey :) Good luck!

Weigh in results! - -6lbs!
YAY!

Couldn't believe it! Just think if I did weigh in Sunday I'd of lost more so 6lbs in 5 days is brill so super happy I managed to get back on the wagon with all of your help and I'm now starting off from last week :) So so so happy! :D x

Week 6 Day 1 - Friday
**Edited**
B - Mac and cheese mugshot (2syns) + banana
L - leftover bit of quiche - ( half hexa) - 2 flumps (4syns)
D - SW cabonara with onions, mushrooms and i'll chuck in some brocolli and garlic for speed + cheese (other half of hexa)
Desert - over indulged a bit and had 4 bags of milk choc buttons (16syns) SO not worth it for 4 syns! + 2 curly wurlys (12 syns) + another 2 flumps (4syns)

Total syns = 38 / 25

Suffice to say I wanted chocolate last night haha...
Yes yes yes you did it xx well done, so pleased for you xx

Hi Lucie! I am also trying to lose a large amount of weight! I re-joined class at the end of November, and I've lost 1 stone 6.5 lbs so far.
I was 25 stone when I started, I want to get down to my ideal weight of 11 and a half stone in the long run, but I know that's going to take a long time so I am doing it just a little bit at a time.

I'll be following your journey :) Good luck!

Hi lovely! welcome to the mad house! :D Thanks for commenting, looks like we'll be on the same journey for a while :D Looking forward to having some more lovely and amazing company on our journey :D I had started at 24st 1lbs back in May 2014 and lost 5 stone but put alot of it back on so this time round I'm starting from 22st 9 :D Still got a long way to go but with the girls here and great support I'm happy doing it from home and week by week getting closer to my target :D

looking forward to reading your diary and following you too hun :) xx

Week 6 day 3 - Sunday

lol well Yesterday was such a flop... What did we end up doing? Smoking. What does that mean? Lucie thinks food is going to stop growing so she binge eats everything lol.. We got a pizza... double pepperoni and double cheese... we got chicken wings... and we got ice cream... stupid stupid stupid haha.

I'm laughing because I do it to myself haha... SO no more smoking with james and ordering food lol. I'm sure I'm going to spend the next few days working this off to even get a maintain on friday but I've done it to myself because now instead of working down from 21st 1lbs to get into the next stone bracket, I've eating a crap load of food and now i've probably gone right up to where I was so ANOTHER week of working off a gain lol.. Oh well. I'm not TOO annoyed. I just know Wednesday James is taking me out = probably a right off and Thursday I should be ok, and BOOM its weigh day so I'm going out to get stuff to make a quiche again to take to work, got my speed soul defrosting for tomorrows dinner as we speak.

SO PLAN OF ACTION ( because it makes me feel in control :p )

Today -
B - Nothing, not hungry
L - Muller + Fruit
D - Quiche and Jacket potato

Monday -
B - Muller and fruit + 2 alpen light bars ( hexb)
L - Mugshot + quiche (half hexa)
D - Speedy Soup
S - Another mugshot + fruit
If I'm Still hungry I'll have fruit and a muller with a flump (2syns)
= 2 syns + hexa+b

Tuesday -
B Overnight Oats with Muller light mixed in and Raspberries
L Quiche (half hexa) + Mugshot
D Mum's cooking Steak, salad and jacket potatoe ( 8 syns for ketchup and butter )
If I'm Still hungry I'll have fruit and a muller with a flump (2syns)
= 10 syns +hexa+b

Wednesday -
B Muller and fruit + 2 alpen light bars ( hexb)
snack - Slice of my birthday cake with a cuppa tea 2 sweetner + dash of milk (part of hexa)
L Quiche (half hexa)+ Mugshot
D James is taking us out to dinner - not sure where ( 25 syns )
S - Another mugshot + fruit
syns = unknown

Thursday -
B Muller and fruit
L Mugshot x 2 + lots of fruit + brown roll(hexb) with ham, butter(3 syns) + cheese(half hexa) + tomato + salad cream (3syns)
D Round dad's for cabonara 9 he may use a bit of oil, + cheese (half hexa) ( will call this 10 syns to be safe)
S lots of fruit + muller
syns = 16

Friday - ( weigh in )
B Muller and fruit
L brown roll(hexb) with ham, butter(3 syns) + cheese(half hexa) + tomato + salad cream (3syns)
D Something from weatherspoons pub as out for bday drinks :D

At least I have a plan.. nothing special, but It's mostly on plan bar wednesday as I'm not sure where we are going. xxxx

Also - I forgot to post week 4's video and week 5's just went up :)

Love your eye make up I always end up with liner blooped everywhere when I try make my eyes look good, I always have a binge after weigh in then spend the rest of the week worrying I'm not a religious sticker to the diet if I want a glass ( bottle of wine) then I do I think if you ban everything you just end up wanting it more. Good luck for the week Hun when's your birthday it's my other half son Valentine's Day so we're going out for a meal on the Friday.

Hey beauty! Just watched the vid :) Loving the planning for your week and loving the determination! You WILL get it - love it!

So good to hear you get weekends off - loads more time to spend with James and your family. Perf!

Not long till your Bday now, I'm sure you'll have a lovely few days with your family etc... now when you say netflix & chill I'm guessing you mean it like the kids mean it ;) hahaha when I say it I mean quite literally watch netflix and chill out!

Pizzzzzzza - I totally had a pizza binge over the weekend too hahaha! I reckon you should be able to pull it back by Friday. Where is James taking you? Is there no way that you can have a "helathier" option? xx

Hey hun, Just finally caught your new vid ( I like to watch when Ray ain't here so i don't have to put the headphones ;)) anyways...i loved it :) Hope you have a good week x

Week 6 day 4 Monday

Afternoon all, being the weighing junkie I am I waited today to see the damage done, now yesterday all I ate was 1/8 of SW quiche (half hexa) I made (eggs, cottage cheese, parsley, cheese, bacon,mushrooms,broccoli, garlic,red onions and shallots. So a nice bit of speed in there and had a jacket potato with butter and ketchup (5syns) leaving me with 20 subs leftover but... I weighed myself this morning and boom... 21st 1... What is this magic? Some quiche sorcery? Haha either way, if I thought I was determined to make good food choices this week despite it being bday week I'm even more on it now because there's actually a HUGE chance I can get into 20s and get past 20st 13 which is my 1 and a half stone! So 3 lbs this week is my target. One dinner out and a Slice of chocolate cake are my treats this week but apart from that I'm going for it!

B - fruit and muller light
L - 1/8th quiche (half my hexa) + mugshot + 2 satsuma
D - speedy speedestrone soup + brown roll (hexb) and some butter (3syns)
D - strawberries, apple, satsuma with muller light
S if I get hungry at work I've got extra mugshots and flumps for my locker at work :)

Feeling in control and happy!

Xxx

Love your eye make up I always end up with liner blooped everywhere when I try make my eyes look good, I always have a binge after weigh in then spend the rest of the week worrying I'm not a religious sticker to the diet if I want a glass ( bottle of wine) then I do I think if you ban everything you just end up wanting it more. Good luck for the week Hun when's your birthday it's my other half son Valentine's Day so we're going out for a meal on the Friday.

haha I pray to the makeup Gods everytime I do my eyeliner haha! My birthday is on Wed the 10th :D NOT LONG NOW! haha I'm such a big kid! xx

Hey beauty! Just watched the vid :) Loving the planning for your week and loving the determination! You WILL get it - love it!

So good to hear you get weekends off - loads more time to spend with James and your family. Perf!

Not long till your Bday now, I'm sure you'll have a lovely few days with your family etc... now when you say netflix & chill I'm guessing you mean it like the kids mean it ;) hahaha when I say it I mean quite literally watch netflix and chill out!

Thanks hun :D Love knowing you ladies watch me chat rubbish :p LOVE that I get weekends off with James haha, though I'm sure it will become a weekend of washing clothes and doing house work :p YAY birthday I can't wait! HAHA I MEANT CHILLLLL not like the kids... haha well.. maybe both? :p
Hey hun! Sorry I've been so quiet but I've loved catching up on your diary, you're doing so well and have such a good spirit and attitude :) I need to latch on hehe. Keep going, you're doing so fab! x

Hey hun, never have to apologise! I know everyone is busy and sometimes it's enough just to update our own threads! I've been terrible for replying but everyone understands :D YOU LATCH ON! haha we're all in the same boat and I have my good and bad days like everyone else but when I'm in the zone I do go for it haha :p xx Good luck babe! We can do this! x

Pizzzzzzza - I totally had a pizza binge over the weekend too hahaha! I reckon you should be able to pull it back by Friday. Where is James taking you? Is there no way that you can have a "helathier" option? xx
mmm feeling you on that pizza binge haha *high 5's* I think we can pull it back for fri! I did ask james if I could make good choices and where he was taking me and he said yes so lets hope he has that in mind otherwise I'll be doing some extra body magic to work it off ;x haha

Naughty naughty ;) Haha you do make me chuckle. Hope you are having a good week thus far... someones birthday tomorrow! xx

Week 6 day 5 - Tuesday

B weetabix cereal 30g (hexb) plus milk (some hexa) + apple if still hungry

L mugshot + muller fruit combo

D steak, jacket potato and salad

So yesterday was lame, the quiche I made wasn't nice and had me running to the loo every 20 mins and I had cramps... Almost ovulation time again!?!? It comes around so quick! I'll be sure to curb my cravings this week **she says haha** and I chucked the quiche.. What a waste :(

I'm out a lot this week so think food will seem Boring and repetitive but where I'm busy at work I find I'm not "bored binging" and just cracking on with my work load which is good! Usually it would be boredom strikes and I'd pop next door and get a boots meal deal! Hello 30 syns!! I've got a flump, mugshot and fruit supply in my cubby so when hunger strikes I'll be ready haha!

Had a cheeky weigh in and it was motivating to see because if I carry on this way I'll smash my targets for Friday BUT tomorrow is birthday cake day and I'm going to have one slice and a cuppa tea and then dinner with James so every other day is a low to no syn day. Today I won't be having syns (maybe a knob of butter and ketchup with my steal and jacket pot later)

Once again.. Feeling in control and happy with food, looking forward to dinner tomorrow.

On Saturday I'm doing a box swap with Mary which I'm excited for! We've set a budget and are each making a box of stuff for SW ( yes before you ask she's getting a flump or two haha) we will mark what the syns are and hopefully I'll end up sending something she hasn't had or tried and vice verca so it's something excited todo with SW and it's like winning a basket of goodies at a meeting haha. Anyway I'm excited lol :p

I loved you last post, Lucie, it's very positive and you sound in control and happy and I love it! And what a nice idea with the box swap! I have no doubt you'll smash your target and keep going strong x

:bday::candle1::bday::candle1::bday::candle1::bday::candle1::bday::candle1:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUCIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
:bday::candle1::bday::candle1::bday::candle1::bday::candle1::bday::candle1:

Back