1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lucy's fast 5

Discussion in 'JUDDD Diaries' started by LucyNewMum, 18 May 2014 Social URL.

1. LucyNewMum

LucyNewMum Well-Known Member

Hope it's ok to post here as not juddd but I'm just getting into the swing of fast 5

I'm having a 5 hour window from 4pm to 9pm. I have a toddler and a baby and am busy during the day so think this will suit me well :)

I've been doing it a few days to ease myself in, but haven't limited or counted what I've eaten- it's been cheese on toast, normal dinners, chocolate etc.. But now I'm going to stick to a calories allowance during my window of 1300, which is a lot of food for 5 hours!

Plan of action

Teas during day (max 100 cals)
    4pm break fast: cereal/toast/sandwich/ yoghurt/fruit etc (350 cals)
    Between 6-8pm: normal dinner (max 800 cals)
    9pm or before: hot chocolate (50 cals)

Start weight: 14st 7 :(
    Goal weight: 11st 7 (for now, I'm 5'9)

Good luck to everyone else on their journey :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ladybird777

ladybird777 back to lose some more

Hi

I'm doing Fast 5 too. I started doing alternate day fasting but gravitated to Fast 5 on and off over the past year and I prefer it. I lost 5 lb last week after a re-start. Good luck. :)

4. weebuns

weebuns Fasting Rocks

All types of fasting are more than welcome on here. Good luck :)