lucysmommy Atkins Journey

ooooo you must have a number 2. try and miss out 3 then go for 4 and 5 lol. only kidding. my number 3 is having a tough time. fricking school have seated her on a table that she knows no one on her end of school prom! now the kids are being nasty to her. revenge will be hers when she is a police officer :D

lol thanx. you must convince him u need another baby. tell him kids who have no siblings are spoilt brats, sorry to all those who just have the one child lol. if i was younger i would defo have more. they are never short of attention from me and having 5 kids means they always have some one to talk to. i love it. also cant wait to go back to work next year :D i need a break lol

Im desperate for one now but he keeps changing his mind. I dont know what to do but hope he'll change it back

i hope he does change his mind and wants one for you. just think how fit you will be with the weight you are losing. ooo and i bet your fertility will up aswell :D
convince him. more jiggy jiggy at every op and see if he refuses lol :D

Two's lovely!! Think we're gonna stop there... unless it happens unexpectedly! Mind you next week I'll have a newborn to coo over! x

oh yes is your sis due then Linz x

that will be wierd. like knowing you are gonna have a babs at the end of they day!

Strange but a lovely baby to come from it. Hopefully she'll continue fighting her way through and be strong enough for tons of cuddles and to go home soon after.

Morning all.

morning

off out to nando's for my lunch today :) really looking forward to it

just had an omelette for my brekkie and having roast chicken and spring greens for dinner - yummy

x

morning :D mmm nandos. yum yum

Back