lucysmommys dukan diary

I do think any diet is expensive isnt it? weight watchers, slimming world, everything 'diet' is more expensive, look at the deliver your meals at home diet and how much they cost? junk , fatty food i always cheaper...tesco value burgers, tin of beans and a potato = a hearty meal and probably under £1.50

I agree that it's an expensive diet (lean cuts of meat - hence everyone eating lots of chicken! - and fish isn't cheap either, I buy frozen mainly now).

Still, no more junk (well, we still buy the odd pack of biscuits for the kids), much less bread, no butter, hardly any cheese, no alcohol, much less fruit and veg.

I have to say, I think we spend less overall at the moment. It will probably even out as we both move onto conso.

hope youve not disapeared hun ......
i agree with Laura the cheap foods are cheaper but if you addin the junk food and takeaways it adds up to more i think
hope whatever you decide to do you come back to tell us xxxx

i know....where are you??

aaaah... not usually a good sign a disappearance of a relatively prolific poster...

nope she hasnt posted anywhere else either!

hey guys

im so sorry i didnt mean to cause anyone any worry

i took some time to myself and have decided that i have too much going on just now to carry on with dukan and hoping to restart my slimming world class again on monday

thanks for all your support tho - you are a wonderful bunch

xx

aww thats a shame we will miss you pop back and say hi and let us know how your going xxxx

Back