lucysmommys dukan diary

well weigh in today and i have lost another 2lbs this week! so i am over the moon - hoping to be in the 12's next week so thats 3lbs (fingers crossed)

today is PP day:

Brekkie: Lean Ham

Snack: FF Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch: Lean chicken

Dinner: Roast salmon with cottage cheese and galette and a FF yogurt after

drinks: 3ltrs, coffee and skimmed milk

run: 2miles

xx

Wow well done Kirsty! :)

How are you getting on with dukan+heavy exercise?..... I know we discussed oatbran post-workout when you started :) is it working ok for you?

xxx

hiya

yeah its deffo better :)

i am really enjoying this diet and never feel the need to cheat :)

just hoping my night out on saturday doesnt affect me to much
x

whats running? lmao!!

how was weekend? and yes lets see menu ;) (im a menu perv)

Starter: Seafood Platter of [STRIKE]Breaded Scallop[/STRIKE], Tiger Prawns and Cod Cheeks Served with Wasabi Mayonnaise and Soy Dressing

Main: 6oz Orkney Gold Fillet of Beef £25.00 8oz Orkney Gold Sirloin of Beef £19.50 (Both served with [STRIKE]Parissienne Potatoes[/STRIKE], Coloured Carrots and Peppercorn Butter)

Dessert: Selection of British and French Cheeses, with [STRIKE]Grape Chutney[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]Oatcakes [/STRIKE]and Celery

:) nearly dukan friendly x...certainly lower carb than some! where do I sign up? :D

omg im drooling......
sarah can you do one for me from chiquitos lol

Allottolose went to chiquitos midway through dukan first time...it was her undoing :D.... whoops!...everything's the same though...version on a theme...wheat tortilla baked/fried/uncooked...She wasn't impressed (first time there).... the pudding was titchy too! :(...

but I'll look at menu :D....brb x

oh i love chiquitos!!! ill be having platter sharing one and then prob tacos.

Starter: Seafood Platter of [STRIKE]Breaded Scallop[/STRIKE], Tiger Prawns and Cod Cheeks Served with Wasabi Mayonnaise and Soy Dressing

Main: 6oz Orkney Gold Fillet of Beef £25.00 8oz Orkney Gold Sirloin of Beef £19.50 (Both served with [STRIKE]Parissienne Potatoes[/STRIKE], Coloured Carrots and Peppercorn Butter)

Dessert: Selection of British and French Cheeses, with [STRIKE]Grape Chutney[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]Oatcakes [/STRIKE]and Celery

:) nearly dukan friendly x...certainly lower carb than some! where do I sign up? :D

Yum, you can also say that you're wheat intolerant (they are happy to cater for allergies) and ask them to do your scallops unbreaded:).

Make a savoury galette (or Dukan bread) to take along to eat with your cheese! If you explain re the wheat intolerance they won't mind - obviously you omit to tell them there's wheat bran in there;)).

(without wanting to be a bore, I'd have chosen the seafood starter and the cheeseboard anyway).

Starter: Chicken Wings
Main: Chiquitos classico burger
Side:
Dessert: [STRIKE]Chocolate cheesecake[/STRIKE] :D

Last edited:
you gotta ignore all the tortilla/rice based things... hence the seafood and burger and not the [STRIKE]fajitas/enchiladas/chilli/burritos/nachos/quesadilla[/STRIKE]etc etc etc

corn on the cob!!!! omg probably worse than chips!

Back