• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lucysmommys dukan diary

Hi everyone

I am kirsty and i am 26 from glasgow, i am a mum of one.

I am a nursing student and also work part time at nhs24 (evenings and weekends)

i have about 3st to lose (maybe more - will see) - my start weight is 13st 5lbs.

i am an old atkins person lol and i really enjoyed it but felt sick with all the grease upon restarting 5days ago, so i sent away for the dukan book and it arrived yesterday. i am very pleased with how it works etc and cant wait to get started tomorrow.

i have plans for 5-7day pure protien as recommended in the book and the i will be doing the 1/1 ration for the cruise part.

So all i need to do now is go to morrisons today and get me some supplies for the next couples days and off i go!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi lucy welcome and nice to see u have started a diary ,hope u have ur oatbran it makes wonderful muffin's (sweet ones that is ) , so good luck with the diet !!!!!!

hi and welcome
I dont think i would enjoy atkins with the grease either
good luck

thanks

i googled their website, and know i what i am looking for now

my partner also not amused as it is our 8th anniversary on wednesday and i have just cancelled our dinner and told him we are having something tonight such as chinese and that we will just stay in wednesday lol :)

got to start as i mean to go on

x

i had chinese the other night and i think the best thing to have would be the foo yung ,either chicken,mushroom, kingprawn i had the special but that had pork in so will mind that for next time !!!!!!!!!

i think its the best option lol ,u can always go out and ave steak and salad yum ,ur b/f will be alright when he see's the weight fall off ........... men eh !!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah

he is one of those guys that is always 11st and nice and fit looking

my weight goes up and down so quickly

right so a wee sample menu:

Brekkie: Fat free yogurt

Lunch: Mixed seafood

Dinner: Tukey steaks and also a gelatte!

lots of water and some coffee with skimmed milk
x

you may want to have more for breakfast , one thing ive found on this diet you need to eat more to lose weight sounds strange but true as i stay stilland get a bit light headed if i dont im not hungry now but know i should have some tea lol

its 2 yolks a day and as many whites as you want ......i do 1 yolk and 3 whites in my omelette and they are great

yeah

he is one of those guys that is always 11st and nice and fit looking

my weight goes up and down so quickly

right so a wee sample menu:

Brekkie: Fat free yogurt

Lunch: Mixed seafood

Dinner: Tukey steaks and also a gelatte!

lots of water and some coffee with skimmed milk
x
try and have scrambled egg for brekki to fill you up i sometimes put some ham into (ham and eggs )

ur menu looks good and make sure you eat enough

lol get us making people eat !!!!