Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I have just eaten my dinner and feel very full i think its time i cut down the size of my meals and maybe have a healthy snack in between instead
I havent done any exercise today yet :( just thinking what can i do tonight?
Maybe i'll do some wii fit or maybe some tennis on wii sports, i could get on the cross trainer does thinking about it count:rolleyes:
I hade loads of housework, washing etc to do today and all i have done is washed the school clothes nothing else How Lazy Am I :eek:
I think I need a good :asskick:

I've slept all afternoon and we are having a late dinner! Felt lazy but good! Still got some tidying to do. I think you can have good size melanin it's of the right stuff hun, bulk them out with veg x

Sundays are meant to be lazy! Exercise tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Didnt manage the exercise last night so i did an hrs exercise class with mel b on wii this morning.
I decided to change my exercise routine because i read somewhere that your body gets used to what your doing and trying to preserve your fat stores it slows your weight loss as a result . :(
Cant have that so i need to keep my body guessing. :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Happy Monday! Well done on the exercise, I also heard you have to mix things up, so keep going

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Oh how boring my life is i have just spent 1 1/2 hours watering the garden with a watering can due to a hosepipe ban :mad: even though we've had enough rain to flood china lately and my gardens not exactly small.
Off to Aqua tonight and swimming afterwards so with the watering and workout this morning i think i'm on exercise overload :sigh:

I think i will still post like a crazy person just in case that Rose decides to go into the gold diary section :D
1,500 posts will take some doing so might as well start now. ;)
Hahaha I wondered what you were up to over on chit chat after hitting your 500 goal. I'm just a saddo with nothing better to do!! I will carry on reading your news, just wanted to reply to this first!

I could have just read to the end of your diary after all that as there was only 1 more post!
Well done you on the exercise front. As its walk to school week this week I'm being a good mum and walking. Roll on next Monday ( I know that's not the idea but I much prefer sitting in a car!)
Hope You enjoyed your exercise class. I only go to Zumba once a week and thats enough for my lazy bones.
See you soon
Chelle

Good news this morning the 5lb put on overnight has come off again just as quick I hate water retention makes you feel so bloated and yuk. Thank god i hadnt got my weigh in that morning i would have been horrified and reaching for the chocolate if i had put on 5lbs :eek:
Now i am back to normal i can concentrate on this weeks loss only 3 more days till weigh in better pull me socks up and start exercising like a crazy woman.

Its gonna be another beautiful day today so Hubby decided to take little one to Chessington World Of Adventures for the day she loves animals of any kind so shes in her element with that and the rides as for me i just see it as an exercise regime walking round a huge park all day :)
I am taking a picnic so i am not tempted by fast food there as that would undo all the good done by walking :rolleyes:

sounds like ,lovely day planned hun, enjoy!!!! and you know how good all that walking around will be!..well done :)

I look forward to catching up and hearing all about it later x

Hope you had a brilliant day, all that walking adds up!

Hi Chelle
I'm on chit chat because i find it funny and yes the posts add up but it also keeps me out the fridge
and of course you meet a very good class of person you can corrupt and be a bad influence on :rolleyes:
Hope you had a good day

Yes, I quite agree, the class of person on chat is of a very high standard indeed. Of course, you have raised the bar even higher still.
Sounds like a lovely day planned today and I'm looking forward to hearing how it went. Especially on the food and exercise front ( well this is a diet forum you know!) Hope you remembered the sun cream in this heat. Burnt pookie just won't do on chat. As said previously, you're a high class member and i expect you to look your very best lol
Hope you're having a nice evening,
Catch ya soon,
Chelle

uh oh, doesn't sound good....

Back