Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Sure its not too bad hun! Come tell all x

Oh yeah its pretty bad
Started off really well packed up our lunch all healthy even took fruit (pineapple ,grapes, melon) as snacks to eat round the park :) all was going fine until we came out of the park and my husband suggested going out for a meal on the way home :rolleyes: so i didnt have to cook.
Yes i know lovely thought and i was so tired i agreed willingly but normally when i am going out for a meal i wont have any lunch so that allows me to have what i want so i thought oh well i can get really healthy and low in points not a problem.
Worked in theory but being faced with this menu the big fat piggy inside me reared its ugly head saying Food i want Food and lots of it so i had what i would normally have had barbequed baby back ribs and fries :( it had salad with it :rolleyes: thats healthy but the dressing i put on it definately was not nor was the garlic and herb croutons sprinkled all over it.

So you would think i would end it there but no not me i had to eat 2 freshbaked bread rolls and 3 little packs of real butter Oink Oink and my massive pig out didnt end there :( My husband ordered a dessert with the whippy cornish icecream and pofiteroles of course i had to eat half so yeah it definately is that bad and worse.

On the plus side i absolutely enjoyed every mouthfull :D but with only two days before weigh in it was a pretty stupid move so i have fallen off my pedestal i put myself on for doing so well.

I went 24 points over today :eek: and with a daily allowance of 26 i have had tomorrows points as well as todays opps my bad :eek:
I had stayed the same this week apart from my put on 5lbs / lose 5lbs overnight job but i think i could possibly see my first gain this week.

Oh and i forgot we had a brilliant day Poppy loved it and she was able to go on more rides this time so she was really excited she walked from the minute we got in there to the minute we came out she was so tired that she fell asleep on the way home.
It was also nice to get away with my husband not being on his works phone all the time sorting out everyones problems even when hes off.

could be worse, you know what happened and are not denying it. This is life and life isn't perfect, so put it behind you and to the future!!

Hun I've definitly been there and heard worse! I would.just draw a line and move.on. you enjoyed.it...normal people go out for dinner! Just be back on the wagon in the morning x

Yes thank you Jayde i certainly will be, i think i am also getting a bit fed up with losing hardly anything the last two weeks even though i have really tried hard perfect diet and stepped up the exercise big time etc.

Roll on next week cause i think this ones a washout. Lets hope the weigh in Friday isnt too bad fingers crossed

Hi Chelle
Oh i'm afraid i am going to lower the tone then as Burnt Pookie it definately is didnt remember the suncream until i got there and realised i hadnt got it we weren't out in the sun much at all but still managed beetroot red shoulders and burnt neck at the back.
Hope your day was good
P S presume I am banned from chit chat due to looking like a giant raspberry Ha Ha.:)

Back on track today hopefully not too much damage done
My disasterous evening continued we spent half the night in A and E with my mother in law ( I actually have a really good one that I love dearly so it was horrible to see her in so much pain) didnt get home till 4am so am on a go slow this morning.

I have so much to do before work today as well washing, mow the lawns, water the garden etc i had better get a shift on soon

hello hun

now don't you be beating yourself up over your errm 'treats' (ahem ;) )...that was yesterday, a new day has dawned and today and the coming days are what is important..never look back..only forward!!!...just cut back a wee bit, not to the hunger pang stage, just have a little and often!

I gave myself a hard time last year over special occasions, days out etc..but this is a lifestyle change honey, and life goes on with all these special days sprinkled through it..so there will always be wee treat days along the way..its what we do to 'repair' the damage that counts..a few good days, lead to a few good weeks..leading to a nice weight loss!

if you have sts this week, so what hun?...next week will be different..and always remember a lb loss a week equals just short of 4 STONE a year ....keep strong, you will do this, you ARE doing this!..by being prepared with your healthy choice lunch yesterday only proves you WANT to do this....keep at it and good luck with the scales..no matter what they say this week!

have a great day, i see you are working. can you get out and about at lunchtime for a wee walk?...then you will feel you are walking off your treat yesterday! :)

take care x

p.s i hope your mother in law is okay and you manage a much needed early night tonight! I loved my lovely mother in law, she was a complete star...unlike my first mother in law who was the wicked witch of the west!!!..and obviously gave birth to satan! ha ha

Hi Rose
Sorry I never replied to your post yesterday after being up most of the night before I was really tired when i got home from work and was asleep from late evening .
Thank You for your wise words and your funny ones 'mother in law being the wicked witch and giving birth to satan:giggle:'
Unfortunately Mother in law in a bad way they have found several blood clots on her lungs. They are trying to treat her but she is nearly 80 and has several other health issues ( plurisy and pneumonia etc) we think they have all stemmed from a hip replacement she had at the end of March. Hopefully she will be fine i am just really glad we forced her to go to A and E that night or they wouldnt have found them until she'd collapsed and died they told her.

Other than that I am fine and back on track beautiful weather we've had again although we are rather windy now its creating a lovely breeze.

Hope you are ok and not too hot.:)

Will be praying for your M-i-l, hope she improves quickly.

And down a lb!! Well done you!!!

well done, another lb melting off..keep at it!

sorry to hear mil is so unwell, she is in the best place and thank goodness you got her to hospital, keep positive hun x

no need to apologise for not replying, i don't keep a record of who manages to reply hee hee...i was just worried you hadn't popped in and hoped all was okay...i keep my 'punishments' for non repliers' for the likes of tranquility and squeezy! ;)

enjoy the sunshine and keep smiling lovey x

I have had a good day today
I was in the garden centre this morning at 8am buying bedding plants spent an absolute fortune and didnt get half as many as i normally get.
With the hosepipe ban and it being quite late for getting bedding i didnt want to get too many.:) Now all i have to do is plant them all. :sigh:
Walked round lake at windsor great park about 5 miles was beautiful, sun shining on the water and a really lovely breeze as we walked round
diet has been good today as well.
Hope everyones having a lovely day.

Can never write too much!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Back