Lurker

DustQueen

Gold Member
Hi guys

I've been lurking around the boards for the last week avoiding posting in case I fall terribly off the vlcd wagon (has happened a few/dozen times) within a week.
But here I am day 8 no cheats, in a much more positive state of mind so I thought I'd say hi :)
Lost 11lb in my first week which is AMAZING for me as my losses are normally fairly low :D
Hope everyone is doing OK today and feeling positive :)

Hi Carly! Well done ! You've made it with no forum support as well ;) xx

carly82 said:
Hi guys

I've been lurking around the boards for the last week avoiding posting in case I fall terribly off the vlcd wagon (has happened a few/dozen times) within a week.
But here I am day 8 no cheats, in a much more positive state of mind so I thought I'd say hi :)
Lost 11lb in my first week which is AMAZING for me as my losses are normally fairly low :D
Hope everyone is doing OK today and feeling positive :)

Yay well done :)

Well done and welcome x

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D

Hi Carly, welcome and well done on your 1st week losses.
Thanks Mark I'm quite chuffed, not quite as impressive as your MASSIVE loss, well done on your successful return to the diet :)

Hi Carly! Well done ! You've made it with no forum support as well ;) xx

Just reading the posts and threads has been a great help when I've been salivating over junk food - especially when my mean house mate asked "are you still not eating then?" disappeared out and returned with fish and chips sat in the chair next to me in the living room and scoffed the lot in under 2 mins (no exaggeration) - smelled great but the eating habits made me feel quite sick!

Day 8 and going strong! :D

Back