Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

FRIDAY 22 OCTOBER.= EE DAY.

breakfast = cup of tea(0.5syns).banana.satsuma.shape zero yogurt.raspberries.

lunch = brocolli and blue cheese soup-using laughing cow blue deli square(part hea).leftover salmon and herb burgers,salad.mayo(1syn).
a satsuma.

snacks = 4 x laughing cow light triangles(hea).2 slices of ham,2 apples.

tea = cajun chicken kebabs-chicken,cajun spices,mushroom,green peppers.sw chips.tomato sauce(3 syns).

desert = peeled and chopped apple with warm mince pie hifi crumbled over and quark with sweetner and drop of brandy(0.5syn) as cream!.......thanks to mummyhelen for this fab idea!!!!!

snack = treat size bag of milky way magic stars(3.5syns).

so syns = 8.5.

drinks = water.a cup of green tea with lemon.

SATURDAY 23RD OCTOBER = GREEN DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).2 satsumas.

snack = shape zero yogurt.strawberries.

lunch = 3 quorn sausages,sw chips,baked beans.

snack = 2 satsumas.

tea = jacket potato,baked beans.salad.
pineapple.kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

snacks = treat size bag of maltesers(5 syns)

so syns = 5.

drinks = water,cups of tea with rest of hea milk.

SUNDAY 24TH OCTOBER = RED DAY.

snack = banana with toffee mullerlight poured over.

lunch = cod with stir fry veg.2 satsumas.skinny cow double choc ice lolly(4.5syns).

snack = pineapple.

tea = smoked haddock,swede and carrot mash,leeks.sf jelly.2 satsumas.

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks (4.5syns)

so syns = 9.5.

drinks = water,cups of tea with(hea) milk.

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!! totally over the moon......lost 3.5lb tonight....46lb(3 stone 4lb) lost altogether and just 3.5lb left until target!!!!!.....TARGET IM COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!

Oh my god, you've done so well in such a short time. I joined SW a similar time to you and have a similar target (I'm 5'5" too) but it seems to be taking me forever to get there and I didn't have as much to lose.

I'm going to read through your food diary for some inspiration!

You must have been so pleased with the 3.5 off this week - so close now to target.

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!! totally over the moon......lost 3.5lb tonight....46lb(3 stone 4lb) lost altogether and just 3.5lb left until target!!!!!.....TARGET IM COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!

Couldn't go to WI as I had to go to a friends party today and just got back and read the great news!!!

So happy for you :) 3.5 away...that is great!!!!

MONDAY OCTOBER 25TH.- GREEN DAY.

snacks = strawberries,raspberries.

lunch = brocolli soup.2 satsumas.

snacks at class after weigh in! = banana.3 babybel lights(hea).kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

then had a few mouthfuls of the (syn free) veg jambalaya that my hubby had made my girls for tea when i got home.

tea = biriyani....hubby's creation-syn free of course....rice,mushrooms,quorn fillets,tin toms,passatta,mushrooms,onion,peppers,garlic,spices.

snacks = treat size bag of maltesers(5syns),treat size bag of cadbury buttons(4 syns),options indulgence choc brownie hot choc(3syns).

so syns = 12...........and all my choccie treats :)

drinks = water,a green tea with lemon,cups of tea with hea milk.

Last edited:
Well done on the loss huni!!! I would have text you last night but i have no monies on my phone til thursday!

I lost 1lb! Im in the 10s and i have 6.5lb left to go!!!

3.5 to go for you!! You'll be there in no time huni - what a superstar!! xx

TUESDAY 26TH OCTOBER = GREEN DAY.

breakfast = 2 hard boiled eggs.2 satsumas.

snack = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).2 satsumas.

lunch = pasta and sauce. 2 kiwi's.

snack = 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb),spread with 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).an apple.

tea = 3 quorn sausages,sw chips,baked beans.tomato sauce(3 syns).

snack = 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb) spread with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).an apple.
cadburys highlight hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 5.

drinks = water,cups of tea with hea milk.2 x mugs of hot nas lemon squash.

WEDNESDAY 27TH OCTOBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.a satsuma.

early lunch = 2 quorn sausages,2 poached eggs,bacon,potatoes,mushrooms,tinned toms,baked beans.

snack = an apple,2 kiwi's.

snack = 3 scan bran(part heb) topped with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and 1.5 slices of ham.2 satsumas.

snack = 2 scan bran(part heb) topped with 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and 1 slice of ham.2 satsumas.

tea = tin of tesco light choices chicken in white sauce(1 syn) with mixed veg-leek,carrots,peas,green beans.

snack = skinny cow choc ice lolly(4.5 syns).

so syns = 5.5.

drinks = water,2 x green tea with lemon,2 x mug hot nas lemon squash.

THURSDAY 28 OCTOBER.= GREEN DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.banana.

snack = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).an apple.

lunch = bowl of brocolli soup.

snack = 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb) spread with 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).2 clementines.

tea = jacket potato with quorn bolognaise.
desert = from frais with lemon curd(2 syns) and a crushed up meringue nest(2.5syns).

supper = 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb) spread with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).an apple.
cadbury highlights hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 6.5.

drinks = water.cups of tea with hea milk.

Founnnnnddddddd You! :D

You always come to my place for a virtual brew but now I've found you so get the kettle on ;)

xxx

tea or coffee? sweetner? :D

im feeling ok thanks pesty hun...just a little tired because ive not been sleeping too well.....its looking like its turned out to be an unexplained mystery-woo hoo!!!

FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER - RED DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.banana.

snack = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).an orange.

lunch = 2 hardboiled eggs.2 scan bran topped with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and 1.5 slices of ham.an apple.

snack = 2 scan bran(part heb) spread with 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and 1 slice ham.an apple.

tea = chicken cacciatore(from sw mar/apr 10 mag) with tenderstem brocolli,squash,carrot and fine green beans.

snack = pink and white(2.5syns).treat size bag of cadbury buttons(4 syns).

so syns = 6.5.

drinks = water,cups of tea from hea milk,mug of hot nas lemon squash.

Back