Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

hey cd...im think im not going yo go to a diff class....i dont drive so major hassle trying to get to a diff one and then id only have shorter time until weigh in monday so i think i'll just wait until my next class on monday!

my daughter is back at school today-woo hoo!!

ive just discovered via pesty what a dumbo i am-so,so sorry hun,lol!!!!

i cant decide what i want to eat today....completely stumped i am!

hey huni!!! Yes you are a dumbo but i forgive you lol :p

Well as you know i STS this week meaning im going for a good loss to keep up with you for your super 2 week loss ;)

WE WILL BE AT TARGET FOR XMAS!!! Keep on track this week and we'll see how quick we can get there!

xxxx

TUESDAY 19TH OCTOBER - RED DAY.

we will be there pesty!!!! and i cant wait!! feeling very enthusiastic today :)

breakfast = banana.2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

lunch = iceland mini chicken fillets in gravy,carrots,green beans.
skinny cow choc brownie ice lolly(4.5syns).

snacks = pineapple.2 satsumas.kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).raspberries.

tea = smoky sausage one pot with brocolli.(1syn)
sf jelly.(1 syn).

snack = treat size crunchie(4 syns).

so syns = 10.5.

drinks = water,mug of hot nas lemon squash.cups of tea with hea milk.

the smoky sausage one pot was using the recipie thats on the calender thats free with this months mag!!! it was gorgeous....very nommy and will definately be doing it again....we cut down on the syns though as used sausages that are only 0.5 syn each instead of the 1 that they suggested and i could only eat two so cut down a little more,lol!

ooooh I hope we have the new mag at class this week - im loving the sound of the sausage one pot.

Are the chicken in gravy from iceland nice? we have one near to where I shop but never seem to go there.
I could do with some nice easy free/low syn things just to do for me when OH is working late or has had a late dinner and not wanting a cooked tea (which does happen quite a lot in his job)

ooooh I hope we have the new mag at class this week - im loving the sound of the sausage one pot.

Are the chicken in gravy from iceland nice? we have one near to where I shop but never seem to go there.
I could do with some nice easy free/low syn things just to do for me when OH is working late or has had a late dinner and not wanting a cooked tea (which does happen quite a lot in his job)

I want chicken in gravy!! How many syns?? How much do they cost? Where did you find that CD?? lol xx

chicken in gravy is syn free(i have no idea how/why etc but it is!!!)
its £1 and its in a lil blue box......they also do beef in gravy,also syn free and £1 or £2 for double box.
i find it handy to keep in freezer for when you need something quick i just do it and do some veggies with it.

minxy be gentle!

chicken in gravy is syn free(i have no idea how/why etc but it is!!!)
its £1 and its in a lil blue box......they also do beef in gravy,also syn free and £1 or £2 for double box.
i find it handy to keep in freezer for when you need something quick i just do it and do some veggies with it.

Syn free eh, didn't realise that. Shall pop some on my list. Thanks for that snippit of info

Syn free eh, didn't realise that. Shall pop some on my list. Thanks for that snippit of info

yep they are.....as you go in its on the right hand side a few freezers up!

Hey if you want to poop yourself thin.....let me warm you up some breakfast rice :eek: :D

now theres an idea.......hmmmmmmm.

MINXY!!!!!! i know how you can lose that 3.5lb all this week.......pop to CD's for breakfast.

hahaha that's cracked me up, MLM i must have missed up butt kicking comment, can you pop over to my diary with your steel capped boots, i want to do well this week lol.

haha CDs breakfast - i dont know why we didnt think of it before!!!

Excellent about iceland, OH cant cook so they'll definitly give me a break!!!

xxxx

Pesty, for you, I shall get out my special spiky shoes with the extra special sharpened pointy toes.

WHY DIDNT I THINK OF FOOD POISONING??? HOW SILLY!!! *goes to eat the contents of the bin*

WEDNESDAY 20TH OCTOBER = GREEN DAY.

breakfast = a banana.a satsuma.

snack = 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb) spread with 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).an apple.

lunch = sw wedges,3 quorn southern style strips(4.5syns).baked beans.an orange.

snack = 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb) spread with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).an apple.

tea = aloo gobi.
sf jelly(1 syn).

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

so syns = 5.5.

drinks = water....cups of tea with hea 2.

Back