Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

SUNDAY 7TH NOVEMBER = RED DAY.

breakfast = 2 satsumas.banana with a toffee mullerlight poured over.

snack = apple,pineapple.

lunch = cod fillet with spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes.2 satsumas.

snack 1 = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).a satsuma.

snack 2 = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).a satsuma.

tea = leftover smoky sausage one pot(1 syn).cabbage.
frozen mixed berries with an activia ff yogurt poured over.

snack = skinny cow choc brownie ice lolly(4.5 syns).

so syns = 5.5.

drinks = water,2 x green tea with lemon.cups of tea from hea milk.

Last edited:
hehe what a very polite way of saying "you is a piggy!!!"

*chuckles!!* You know me so well! Jokes.. but your menu's are very interesting!

OOOO its D day tomorrow? How are you feeling about it? I will be thinking of you of course! .. im, ok. i think! still holding strong, slipped up on my syns for today as you know.. but overall so far has been good. Tomorrow will not be as fishy as the others have been, but tues will be fish fish fish.
I feel no different though. :sigh: im desperate to know if its working, cos if not- its really not worth it! :jelous: ha

im not feeling too bad chick thanks!
and hehehe i am a piggy but i do eat a lot and i came into this knowing it was the diet for me and i was going to use it!! lol.i guess its why ive stuck at it.that said i do try to be careful and my snacks are either s or ss fruit,my hex's or syns,literally never just free food.
i also like to get that third superfree in...lol.....even on green or red if im doing them-there are very few meals where i dont.

hmmm im feeling ok about tonight...its only going to be a very small loss but im fine with that,its coming off.
ive decided to adopt a new approach...part financial and part just for me.im going to be more relaxed about the whole thing.
very skint at the moment so on a need to use things up,buy as little as poss mission....ive also had a 'moment' where i realised im on a countdown so down have to pay for class until jan anyhow....i have 3lb until target.
i should i hope do it within that time,lol but if i dont i'll be calling target wherever i am.
i will be 100% on plan still...im not sure i know how to not be on plan,lol......but there will be no fish weeks,scan bran buying,buying more expensive fruit because its ss etc.i dont care how slowly i lose those 3lb anymore.im pretty certain i'll do it before my countdown runs out in jan but if i dont i dont.
when i started out i was going to set 10stone as my target...i then decided 9st 6lbs....im obviously well below the 10st anyway and im happy.and whilst id love to hit the 9st 6lb target ive decided if i dont do it in these next 8 weeks then its prob not sustainable anyway....so im going to happily bumble along.

well that was a very rambly essay.....sorry for sending anyone to sleep,lol!!!

Good luck for today hun!
I'm feeling heaps better, so back on plan and hopefully most if not all of the 11lb will stay off!
xx

Is happy,happy,happy!!! lost 2lb this week.......48.5lb(3 stone 6.5lb) gone altogether....and just 1lb...yes one teeny tiny lb until target!!!!!

MONDAY 8TH NOVEMBER - GREEN DAY!

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).2 satsumas.

snack = apple,pineapple.

lunch = hm veggie soup.2 clementines.

snacks at class = banana.kellogs fibre plus bar(heb),2 babybels(hea),2 clementines.

tea = 5 bean chilli and rice.pineapple.chocolate shape delight(5.5syns).

snacks = bag of milky way magic stars(3.5syns).options indulgence choc brownie hot chocolate(3syns).

so syns = 12.

drinks = water,cups of tea from hea and 2 cups of green tea with lemon.

ooh i am soooo proud & chuffed for you! I cant believe how close you are to T now. you so deserve it too. Seeing you so close reminds me how it was for me, when i was just that measly lb away. nothing was going to stop me.. its deffinatly pushing me to keep going seeing how close you are now.

Maybe put that financial new sw plan into practise after next week ;) .. otherwise how mad would you be if it were just half a lb next week haha.

You have a fab outlook on it all.

Ooooooo i can do this TOO :D :D

Re: Lurverick's Food Diary...Please read and comment! All advice greatly appreciated!

Well done, Lurverick! Brilliant result!

thanks everyone im just soooooooooooo happy!
i dont think it'll be next week though-it'll be the week after.....for about 7/8 weeks now ive done a sts(or maybe 0.5lb either way) week,follwed by good,sts etc.....so im not *expecting* it next week...assuming it'll be the week after and hoping for the best...would obviously be thrilled if it was.

and ferny.....the financial stuff will kinda wait...you see i have fully stocked freezer/cupboards etc and 2 packs of scan bran need using!!! so im obviously going to use up the speedy food first this week,lol!!!
so i will be sticking to not buying any more stuff cos i just dont have the money BUT i will use what i have to the best effect!!!

1lb......can i do it?????.....i think not...but even 0.5lb would give me my 3.5stone so i just dont want to gain and make it further away!!!

Well done darlin, im really really chuffed for you!!!

Go for 0.5lb this week and get your next shiney!! Then you can have 2 weeks of celebrating in a row - and if you DO do it in one week then it'll be all the more special! xxx

Well done! You must feel so proud of yourself, only a measly pound away now.

Your whole attitude to the plan is great - I bet you won't have any trouble maintaining once you get there.

So pleased for you :)

Have been following your diary since you started and I know you've been through ups and downs, but you've reached so far now....I am confident that you will get to target very soon (and you will maintain it off).
Well done on this week's loss :)

Back