Luv2BSlim's Slim & Save Diary

Don't feel down about your body hun. Skin is stretchy by nature and from what others have said on the forum it can take six months
or more to "unstretch". Have a browse around the forum for suggestions on the best creams to use that help.
I think Deezer uses Clarins. I use No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense.
Maybe think about doing a toning class once a week and concentrate on push-ups and chest exercises to redefine
the muscles.
You're doing the right thing hun..for your overall health. What's a bit of loose skin compared to a lovely slim body! xx

I'd highly recomend pilates.... My butt and tum still hurt from my last class!!! Lol.... x

Hey Shivie and Deezer. It does get to me every now and then and I do try my hardest not to focus on it. I think it's because my period is due so I'm all over the place with my emotions! You are definitely right though, being slim and healthy is more better (and health wise, important!) than being overweight, unhealthy and having no confidence even IN clothes xx

Wooo it's been pretty hot these past few days. Let's hope it lasts and we actually get a summer this year! Although saying that... I am nowhere near ready to be wearing 'summer clothes' so will still be walking around in a cardy or jacket over my tops and trousers :( ergh I hate it I get so hot! It's weird because when I started 9 weeks ago at 15st 9lb I remember saying to myself that once I get to about 13st 7lb I'll feel so much more confident and will be able to wear different things... well I'm not far off that now and I can tell you, I do not feel more confident to wear different things! It's weird how our brain works. Now I'm saying to myself, once I get to 11st 7lb blah blah but I bet once I get there my mind will change.

OUCH I just had the most painful cramp in my stomach. I did want to stop taking the dulcolax but had to take some today because I haven't been for a number two since Saturday and it's now Friday night. I took them earlier because when I normally take them about 8pm I get awoken during the night with awful cramps. I took them today at 4pm so now the cramps are starting. I'll go to bed soon and hopefully get some sleep as I have an early start.

I have to get some cauliflower tomorrow, I miss it so much and crave it badly. Mmmm yummy :). Totally gone off broccoli though.

Today I decided to have just shakes, so I had 3 chocolate shakes (my fave) and 2 boiled eggs. Weigh in tomorrow, wont get my hopes up.

Not sure if I class tomorrow as the start of week 10 or if it should be Sunday... hmm either way, cannot believe I've completed 9 weeks! eeek totally awesome :).

Enjoy your veggies!!

Ooo summer clothes always scary!! I need some new bits for holiday and new bikini... Eeek. Got six weeks till hols hopefully get some more off!

The confidence will come hun Xx

Enjoy the sunshine Xx

Enjoy your veggies!!

I am a cauli addict :p

Ooo summer clothes always scary!! I need some new bits for holiday and new bikini... Eeek. Got six weeks till hols hopefully get some more off!

It will be fun shopping for holiday clothes :D aw I am sure you'll do great, you've already done great so far!

The confidence will come hun Xx

Enjoy the sunshine Xx

I do hope so, it might just take me until I'm close to the 10's xx

Weigh in day today and I lost 1.5 lb (13st 12.75 lb) I couldn't get to Tesco until later afternoon so came back home to jump on the scales again to get a reading just before getting on the tesco scales and I'd gone up by .25 of a lb since this morning. Anyway, my scales must be right because the Tesco ones came up as 13st 13.5 lb.

Going to a BBQ now. I might check in again later too :)

Well done hun, every pound counts :)

I pretty much started where you are now and in the 12s now. Keep your eye on the goal, you can do it hun :)

Oo bbq sounds lovely, so bloomin hot! Xx

Start of week 10!

So I went to a BBQ and had way too many calories. I had some chicken (no skin), burgers (no bun ;)) and they were 100% beef and some lamb too. I also had some salad, so overall no carbs just caloriessssssssss. I didn't have any packs yesterday. I also had Coke Zero and I'm having some more today.

It was weird, after eating all that I felt so full that nothing tempted me (on the TV etc) where normally it would. It got to the point where I was seriously thinking 'I don't need to have that break' but earlier today when I started feeling hungry my cravings were high and everything was tempting me lol.

I cannot make up my mind whether to sign up to the gym before or after my week break. I have it in my head that if I gain in my first couple of weeks going it will upset me, well actually, I know it probably would! So that's why I thought about going the week after my break so because I would have a gain from the week break I wouldn't notice any other gain. I'm just keen to go as I think once I get into it it will help my losses like it did for me a few years back.

Going to try on my gym stuff later, I received the parcel a few days ago but still haven't bothered to check that they fit. They are all in a smaller size so fingers crossed!

Well done hun, every pound counts :)

I pretty much started where you are now and in the 12s now. Keep your eye on the goal, you can do it hun :)

Oo bbq sounds lovely, so bloomin hot! Xx

Thank you Rebekah :D

Sooo got my eye on that goal! It's what's keeping me going. I do not want to be big over summer or christmas so I'm really determined.

It was brilliant! although I had way too many calories :eek: :giggle: xx

I can't sleep! It's like an oven in my bedroom and the fan is stored away in the loft. So here I am playing around with my phone, checking out Facebook, YouTube and Minimins lol.

Still no sign of TOTM and it's been 6 and a half weeks now. I'm not sure if this hot weather we're having is causing me to retain water. I don't feel like I am but my measurements have gone up (tummy) by nearly 3cm! eek :(. I got all the way down to 110cm last weekend but now it's nearly 113cm.

I hate to moan about the sun etc but I can't get over how hot it is in my bedroom! I'm laying without the duvet. I won't have the window open because I'm paranoid someone will try climb in lol.

Oh well I'm off to get some water and will try and get back to sleep.

I think it's day 66 today...

Ergh tired :( but on a good note it's so sunny outside and obviously going to be another lush day. Shame I won't be able to make the most of it!

Was soo close to bringing the scales downstairs and weighing myself this morning. Totally would have been a bad idea because I have to be retaining water so would have possibly saw a gain... and even though deep down I'd know what the gain was, my mind would still stress about it.

Here's to a good week hopefully not obsessing about Saturday hurrying up so I can weigh in!

Only another 2 weeks 5 days until I can have some fun!

Oh it's my dogs 1st Birthday today so better go give him his present/s (yes I'm sad! lol) before I leave.

Hurrah!! Well done resisting the scales!!

Not long now, Phew it is so hot in the office, grim day to be at work!!

Have a good one, soon be hometime :) Xx

Hi there iv just read your diary, your doing brilliant. Really inspirational.

Hope you have a good day xxx

Well done on ur loss hun :)
Hope you have a lovely day and happy birthday to ur lil doggy ;) xxx

I didn't realise exercising might cause gains :s bit of a scary thought I suppose that all the benefits of exercise will outweigh the disappointment of a potential gain though. I wish you luck for you upcoming weigh-in! your doing so well :)

I didn't realise exercising might cause gains :s bit of a scary thought I suppose that all the benefits of exercise will outweigh the disappointment of a potential gain though. I wish you luck for you upcoming weigh-in! your doing so well :)

shouldnt cause gains unless you dont up your water hun.... the gain is caused by being dehydrated and you hold water!!! If you up your water you'll be fine!!!

:) X

Exercise hasn't caused me gains but the constant tom does!! I know not to bother weighing then as it only upsets me/triggers me off!

Hope your doggy had a nice bday :)

Where are ya?? Xx

shouldnt cause gains unless you dont up your water hun.... the gain is caused by being dehydrated and you hold water!!! If you up your water you'll be fine!!!

:) X

that makes sense why didn't I think of that :p I shall definitely do this.

Hey luv2bslim just wanted to pop on and say ur doing great and reading ur diary is def keeping me motivated

Hope your alright hunny Xx check in when you can Xx

Back